Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mom caught her 12 yo daughter in knotted position with her dog (she has been having sex with dog for over a month) disgusting dogpill

And you niggers laugh at me when I say that:
1. All foids with dogs fuck them
2. No foid past 12 is a virgin

Kill the entire family.

Dogpill deniers btfo’d

Screenshot 20230809 110745

maggietwoshoes commented on post

Just to throw another problem at you. Women who have sex with dogs are likely to develop uterine cancers.
———

Well, thankfully she’s not yet defined as such by the masses, so PHEW. JFL

So I talked to my daughter and at first she tried to deny that she was a willing participant
Power word: Rape.
but this was the first time she had gotten stuck which is why she was freaking out when I got home.
I thought knots always got stuck afterward? Does this mean this was the first time she fucked the dog? She might have walked in on her newly-deflowered daughter :lul:
and I'm taking my dog to the vet to make sure he wasn't hurt by pulling him out like that.
Yeah man the dog needs a check-up to make sure its dick is fine. What in the fuck is wrong with white women? I'd have been taking the dog to be put down.
We've agreed to keep this between me and her for now but if it continues to be a problem she knows I will involve her father.
I thought I was cynical for betting she'd keep her secret, and here we are. This is grounds for executing the dog and honor killing the daughter in a video game; merely disowning the daughter would be a great mercy. What does the white woman do when she finds her daughter practicing the ancestral activity of her kind? Says some harsh words, keeps her secret, takes the dog to the vet, and makes a reddit thread.

My sympathies to our white brocels. Your race is over, and you can thank your women for that.

Just a thought, if the mother is willing to keep dogfucking a secret from the father, how much more willing would she be to hide that her daughter is getting dicked down under his roof? Whore mothers raise whore daughters.

do you ever get tired of posting obvious LARP stories from reddit on a forum meant for inceldom discussion?

Essentially, whichever party has generally lower IQ is the victim. Dogs are brazen with their lust, lol at redditfags acting like Buster is being forced to mount. Hell, I’ve seen tiktok bitches post their humping dogs in a semi-innocuous manner like “Haha, isn’t he cute and crazy...” tiktok videos with girls just walking around and the mutt will jump and thrust with reckless abandon (and trying to rise past the legs).

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel

This might be fake as I've heard that dogs can't tie with women due to their pelvic opening being too large but maybe a dog can tie with a 12 year old if she's small enough. Barf.

Hilarity, peak clown.

Didn't read a word,
Saw this:

~Worried Mother

That's all I needed to know it's fake.

obvious larp imo :feelspuke:

Dogs have more human rights than incels jfl

This has to be a larp kek

Deniers of the dogpill must be subjected to blackpill inquisition and nailed to the cross

This is why I prefer black women

What is this bs

Whores and their genes nred to be wiped out so they don't pass down their filthy tainted genes down

Why are foidlets so into dogs these days? Russia should hurry up and nuke everyone already

But I'm the asshole when I say the caucusoid is unclean and lays with animals. Didn't they catch some college professor fucking a dog in a park recently. This is an epidemic. Save the puppers!

A woman mechanic? Yeah ok buddy.
They definitely exist much in the same way female construction workers exist. Aka men do all the real work and have to fix hers too usually.

never marrying these dog fuckers

But I'm the asshole when I say the caucusoid is unclean and lays with animals. Didn't they catch some college professor fucking a dog in a park recently. This is an epidemic. Save the puppers!
its true, white women are disgusting dogfuckers.

If I found my daughter fucking a dog, I would kill the dog in front of her eyes and then beat her to death with a stick for being a slut.

What's this shit about taking a dogfucker to therapy? Western society is corrupt to the core and has no salvation.

"12 year old girls are pure and innocent, they don't have any sexual thoughts inkwel" :feelshaha:

LMAO, trying to cope by blaming the dad as if foids aren't born hungry for the knot its ovER

If I found my daughter fucking a dog, I would kill the dog in front of her eyes and then beat her to death with a stick for being a slut.

What's this shit about taking a dogfucker to therapy? Western society is corrupt to the core and has no salvation.

My grandfather had the neighbors dog at his house to watch it, the dog bit my father and uncle when they were small maybe 2-3, he skinned it and hanged it up on the garage so when the neighbor came home and asked where the dog was he said out back, I love animals but there is a limit to what can be allowed and especially white women are incapable of understanding this, they'll fuck dogs, rape their children, let their children be raped, give them drugs and do it themselves openly as long as drama can be generated they can go on living, that's all women want an endless stream of drama.

Why people act like a dog is a victim for fucking a human. So fucking stupid. The girl is disgusting slut but why are normies obsessed that every negative sexual occurrence has to have rape involved

My grandfather had the neighbors dog at his house to watch it, the dog bit my father and uncle when they were small maybe 2-3, he skinned it and hanged it up on the garage so when the neighbor came home and asked where the dog was he said out back
Based levels are off the charts.
Whores and their genes nred to be wiped out so they don't pass down their filthy tainted genes down

IMG 0869

Neat erotic litterateur, will jerk off to it later just needs bit of editing to remove the dog.

"Sweaty the dogpill doesnt exist, its just an incel fantasy"

How mentally ill you have to be to have swx with an animal?

This can't be real... It can't
Angry Hulk GIF