Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Mom is trying to get me on redpill shit

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
So my mom has been worried about my love life and my social life for a hot while now, and it's been pissing me the fuck off. Essentially she wants to have a normal son with normal life experiences, such as going to prom, or arguing with her about how I can't go hang out with my friends on the weekend, shit like that. She told me that one of her goals for me is to get a gf who will go to the junior prom with me or maybe homecoming (I'm not going to homecoming). But she said that she's going to force me to interact with women out in public in the city next to us or some shit.

Essentially playing the numbers game like all of those PUA's do at the mall, where they either make a fool out of themselves, or they actually score maybe 1 or 2 women who give them a real phone number or whatever the fuck. But I have this online friend who does the same shit, he's basically a blackpilled normie kinda but he can get ltbs and femcel looking women online usually. But this nigga scores jack shit when he runs to the mall, he normally gets blocked and then runs to me about it and he doesn't listen to my advice about anything because I'm a "virgin incel loser".

But basically I feel bad for my mom because like, she's trying to find teen dating sites I can make accounts for and stuff which I've tried and gotten no girls interested in me, and even if I did they're miles away. Because basically I live in the middle of nowhere in a small town, so a lot of people don't need a dating site because the area is that small, you could literally walk out of town in 30 minutes. And not only that the towns are normally miles away from each other, and when I mean miles I mean MILES. Like one time I had a football game, and I kid you not we were driving on this dirt road for fucking 2 hours with trees all around us, and then we got fucking lost. And not only that, these towns care also super tight knit communities with their own culture and etc, like some towns have never heard of other towns and stuff, So the whole dating site or social networking thing just won't work.

I'm literally only going to complete my last 2 years of school while playing football just so my mom can throw my graduation party and say she raised me normally, and I know I talk about my Mom like a fucking dog on here I feel like I at least owe her that. So basically I just feel obligated you know? And I feel like shit because I can't give her the full "Normal Black Teen Son" experience, but instead the "Black Teen Ruined By 4chan" experience.

I'm sorry bro but being black kinda puts you at a disadvantage in terms of dating (probably why nobody was interested), most teens are superficial. Mom's are pure asf so I would be glad she's trying to help you. :feelsbadman:

you don't belong here if traveling a few miles can fix your inceldom. If that's all it took for me I'd not be here.

you don't belong here if traveling a few miles can fix your inceldom. If that's all it took for me I'd not be here.
I said "even if I got a girl interested in me"

You don't think I found foids my age in other towns and states on those websites to swipe right on or whatever? I didn't get jack ball shit.

I'm sorry bro but being black kinda puts you at a disadvantage in terms of dating (probably why nobody was interested), most teens are superficial. Mom's are pure asf so I would be glad she's trying to help you. :feelsbadman:
Perhaps, but a lot of black teens do very well in my area so long as they look attractive and or have access to drugs. Hell jfl if you think that a black teen on one of those websites isn't talking to foids daily on there as long as he's attractive.

Although I do believe that if you need a teen fucking dating site you've either already fucked up or been fucked since the sperm reached the egg, or the girls in your area are just plain fugly and you have the looks to actually be successful on one of those sites which is a rare case imo.

How old are you?

Be thankful for a mom like this. Most don't give a rat's ass

Fucking prom? Fucking homecoming? Fucking kids.fucking.is

You are 16, you have zero life experience, zero wisdom, zero perspective, get outta here and live your normal teen life, come back after you are 23 if you didn't manage to do anything by then you are a genuine incel

I wish I understood what a prom is. No, it's not a cultural barrier, I literally have no idea about what normies do.

ur 16 the internet is a waste
think about your future and live your life normally while you can trust me nothing good is online

when you get into your mid 20s then you can come back online

If I wasn't exposed to the internet at a young age I would probably be slightly normal.
And if I had had social media in high school, I would have at least known how normies talk. I literally never talked to normies. Fuck the people who hate social media.

And if I had had social media in high school, I would have at least known how normies talk. I literally never talked to normies. Fuck the people who hate social media.
No cap fr jit.

Cool mom.

Sounds like you might just be a locationcel. Move to a big city and see if you still have trouble getting girls.

Cool mom.

Sounds like you might just be a locationcel. Move to a big city and see if you still have trouble getting girls.
Kek, I get weird looks from foids no matter where I go anyway.

It's far from over yet try to make friends in school, focus on education, think about future career. Relationships can come if those are in place.

Well you should at the very least be somewhat grateful that your mom is trying to help you.

bro you mom is chill af, my mom was like yours but she lost all hope and eventually she stopped suggesting bluepill shit no even redpill i think that i'd blackpilled her:feelzez::blackpill:

Stop trying to please your mom so hard. SHE is the one who gave you the subhuman genetics which made you unable to have healthy relationships to the opposite gender