Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mom told that she wouldn't be sad if i kill myself

Friday I'm In Love

Friday I'm In Love

I've already given up
-
At least some incels here can say "i don't want to kms cause mom would be sad" jfl

It wasn't an argue, it was a normal conversation
i told her " i want to disappear, remove myself from existence" and she replied "well do it if that is what you want,i can't kill you so " and this is not the first time that she told me "she can't kill me" "it's up to you"

I know this is foid behavior and maternal instinct is not real, but idk my own mother wants me dead

I ask her if she needs money i can give her mine (idc about money i never buy clothes, i don't do copes like drugs alcohol) but she refuse
i can't even buy my mothers love with money, at least now i know that money can't replace mother-son bond

Last edited:
my single mother told me when I was 10 I wasn't worth the cum that dripped down my dad leg
that is the single worst thing a foid ever said to me and it was my own drunk mom jfl

That's absolutely horrifying brocel. What a fucking cunt.

Reminds me of when my foid therapist told me I should be concidering euthnasia at 17 years old.

"Life" as a truecel is absolute hell.

Last edited:
my single mother told me when I was 10 I wasn't worth the cum that dripped down my dad leg
that is the single worst thing a foid ever said to me and it was my own drunk mom jfl
WTFFFF :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: GO ER NOW!

Reminds me of when my therapist told me I should be concidering euthnasia at 17 years old.

:fuk::fuk::fuk:

Goodness gracious...
Shocked Ashley Thomas GIF by Amazon Prime Video

What kind of "mother" would say this to her child ?

She doesn't deny how you feel and agrees with your thoughts. It's up to you, like she said.

Everyone has the right to a peaceful, dignified and painless death

Damn sorry brocel, fuck her

She doesn't deny how you feel and agrees with your thoughts. It's up to you, like she said.
I understand, i'm not angry with her
but its more proof that i am in fact, alone in this world, there's not a single ally for truecels

Holy ERfuel thread:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::society::society::society::society:.

I understand, i'm not angry with her
but its more proof that i am in fact, alone in this world, there's not a single ally for truecels
No, there isn't. Even most of us, if we had the opportunity tomorrow, would try to fit in with society and stop being marginalized and rejected.

Obviously if we were treated correctly, otherwise we would still be here.

At least some incels here can say "i don't want to kms cause mom would be sad" jfl

It wasn't an argue, it was a normal conversation
i told her " i want to disappear, remove myself from existence" and she replied "well do it if that is what you want,i can't kill you so " and this is not the first time that she told me "she can't kill me" "it's up to you"

I know this is foid behavior and maternal instinct is not real, but idk my own mother wants me dead

I ask her if she needs money i can give her mine (idc about money i never buy clothes, i don't do copes like drugs alcohol) but she refuse
i can't even buy my mothers love with money, at least now i know that money can't replace mother-son bond
Not surprised I didn't expect empathy from a foid anyway.

I can't read this forum if it isn't sped up in 2x speed and doesn't have mincraft gameplay under it, am I cooked?
Yes I have a second monitor to watch gta v racing clips at max brightness

Not surprised I didn't expect empathy from a foid anyway.
btw it's proven mother reject ugly babies, they only tolerate them with the memory of when they were cute infants

Holy guck

Reminds me of when my foid therapist told me I should be concidering euthnasia at 17 years old.

what the fuck you should get this the rapist fired

Last edited:
Shiiiiiiiiiiet

Damn. Did she think you were just joking?

Jesus :fuk:

Fuck her, when she calls for your help tell her she’s not entitled to it and it’s not your responsibility.

inceldom childhood? how?
I was a fatcel and was targeted by foids on my bus, They sent their brother to fight me who was 16 and i was around 13 When I Started to get ready He thought I wouldn't be a easy target and left

btw it's proven mother reject ugly babies
i am proof of that too
my own mother refused to feed me when i was a kid
" :foidSoy: its a waste of time cooking for you"

inceldom is hell

this sounds really tough bro, if it's true :feelsbadman:

Wtf bro that's brutal :cryfeels: single mom foids are always so fucked up. Experienced it myself

Yeah they are lost, And bitter at the world, The catlady meme is very true
My mom used to be irritable as fuck too a couple months ago it was actually annoying as hell. Every little thing I did not to her liking would set her off. So glad she finally found a guy acceptable for her hypergamy lol. Shit is so real actually. Idc tho just glad she isn't on my ass all the time. Foids can't handle being alone.

My mom used to be irritable as fuck too a couple months ago it was actually annoying as hell. Every little thing I did not to her liking would set her off. So glad she finally found a guy acceptable for her hypergamy lol. Shit is so real actually. Idc tho just glad she isn't on my ass all the time. Foids can't handle being alone.
Crazy thing is my mom chose to be alone and it sucked for me she cucked me from ever meeting my dad once

Crazy thing is my mom chose to be alone and it sucked for me she cucked me from ever meeting my dad once
My mom chose to be alone too lmfao but I don't blame her my dad wanted to force my entire family to Texas. TEXAS. I would be a fucking truecel if I was a 5'4 ricecel there. At least where I live now people are pretty chill, naturally women still hate me though for being a manlet, but at least I don't get treated as terribly as some other forum users.

I wish I had more male role models tho. Grew up with majority female family members, aunts, sisters and shit. My dad was working abroad till I was 7, and even then he never really taught me how to be a man just made me worry about grades and never really led me family. Typical cucked rice man.

I wish I had more male role models tho. Grew up with majority female family members, aunts, sisters and shit. My dad was working abroad till I was 7, and even then he never really taught me how to be a man just made me worry about grades and never really led me family. Typical cucked rice man.
Im just lucky I had my grandpa so I did not get feminized by soyciety And he was extreme trump supporter

Im just lucky I had my grandpa so I did not get feminized by soyciety And he was extreme trump supporter
Used to be a soy atheist almost trannymaxxed, but I converted to Christianity in High School found blackpill content, then wiki, then .is lol. I still have no male figure in my life I just follow the Bible.

Used to be a soy atheist almost trannymaxxed, but I converted to Christianity in High School found blackpill content, then wiki, then .is lol. I still have no male figure in my life I just follow the Bible.
Smart choice, I dropped religion when I was young but the Bible is definitely good to live by

Smart choice, I dropped religion when I was young but the Bible is definitely good to live by
Infinitely better than the CUCKERY that is modern society jfl. So much people like to shit on Christianity when it was the main thing keeping foids sin nature in control back in the day. :feelshaha::feelshaha: Better than Islam too because each man can only have 1 wife. None of this polygamous harem shit. I hate modern society I can't describe it.

Evil Bitches.