Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mom told that she wouldn't be sad if i kill myself

An incels mother is often their worst enemy.

Damn sorry you go through that.

Well now you can do it guilt free at least :lul:

Absolutely brootal brocel. At least you know how she truly feels about you, i'm tired of my virtue signaling mother who pretends to care about me when she obviously doesnt

That's absolutely horrifying brocel. What a fucking cunt.

Reminds me of when my foid therapist told me I should be concidering euthnasia at 17 years old.

"Life" as a truecel is absolute hell.
Holy fucking shit. Dear God man, the fucking people that inhabit this sick world. Smdh

Yeah, her honesty is a good thing
Now i know without a doubt that i am alone
I hate my mom but man, to have that level of apathy from your own parent is sickening. All I can say is, you're not 100% alone in this, as cheesy as that sounds. The solace i have in this world is knowing im not the only one who feels this way

My mom is the opposite of this and always tells me to be careful everywhere I go. She basically does not want to see the truth straight before her eyes. My parents do not understand that it is over for me and act like I can still have a future and nonsense like this. They basically completely forgot that a man needs to have relationships, love, and sex during his development so he can transform from a boy to a man. They think only about a job. It is extremely anoying, so one cannot even talk with them about anything.

All I can say is, you're not 100% alone in this, as cheesy as that sounds. The solace i have in this world is knowing im not the only one who feels this way
Thanks brocel
My solace in life is the BP/incel Community

That's when I was a bluepilled retard nigga :feelsseriously:
Nigga u contemplated being a fucking troon, kys. Idgaf if it was in the past, the mere thought is degenerate enough. Fuck outta here

my single mother told me when I was 10 I wasn't worth the cum that dripped down my dad leg
that is the single worst thing a foid ever said to me and it was my own drunk mom jfl
ER that bitch

Brocel that is unfortunate but atleast you know now that she doesnt care

She doesn't deny how you feel and agrees with your thoughts. It's up to you, like she said.
It's always fucking men, what do you know, a fucking grey, trying to rationalize fucked up foid behaviours. I know what it's like to be an incel but I could never tell any of my brothers to kms out of 'empathy'. Hope men like you die by getting squashed like fucking bugs, literal useless piece of shit. And out of all men, you DO deserve your inceldom if not a larping fakecel, that is

That's absolutely horrifying brocel. What a fucking cunt.

Reminds me of when my foid therapist told me I should be concidering euthnasia at 17 years old.

"Life" as a truecel is absolute hell.
Whatever this experience is considered

Chicken and pizza

Fried Ravioli and Breadsticks

but I could never tell any of my brothers to kms out of 'empathy'.
Why not? Imagine telling someone about your situation from the point of view of someone who is going through something complicated and the other person encourages you a little, thinking that you will get better, or recommending you to go somewhere. I don't support someone else's life depending on the advice others give them. Yes, his mother listened to him and didn't say anything emotional but rather realistic and harsh, like the situation he is going through. I don't justify his coldness, but i'm with her.

Foids who are like this aren't sane they'll birth the child to only hate said child.

You have a shitty fucking mom.

At least some incels here can say "i don't want to kms cause mom would be sad" jfl

It wasn't an argue, it was a normal conversation
i told her " i want to disappear, remove myself from existence" and she replied "well do it if that is what you want,i can't kill you so " and this is not the first time that she told me "she can't kill me" "it's up to you"

I know this is foid behavior and maternal instinct is not real, but idk my own mother wants me dead

I ask her if she needs money i can give her mine (idc about money i never buy clothes, i don't do copes like drugs alcohol) but she refuse
i can't even buy my mothers love with money, at least now i know that money can't replace mother-son bond
you are like the offspring from an rapist. My mother hate me too and say I'm like my father. She hate her to have me. She wanted chad offspring but no its me MAMA.:feelsaww::feelsLSD::cryfeels::feelsrope:

An incels mother is often their worst enemy.
yes, they want to eliminate their misery and the rapist genes from the ugly fathers. may allah help us to fuck them stupid whores.