Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Moments of anger and the feeling of being trapped

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Almost like an incel panic attack, an intrusive thought that you're stuck like this whilst girls come naturally for guys who aren't ugly and they don't have to put any real effort into it. They just went with the flow and the girls came whilst the years keep rolling on for you.

Are you me brocel ? :feelscry:
I keep having a terrible racing heart every time almost without fail before I sleep and when I wake up to wageslave . And at the same time , its like my breathing goes whack . My breathing pattern goes out of control and non-stop flashbacks and pile on the present day fears I face with the impending anxiety of dealing with so much hate from normies at work and in life all these years chip away at the time of day I'm suppose to be able to be restful and at peace . I feel angry when I know the normies who tormented me are sleeping well and sound while here I am suffering to even do something basic such as sleeping . It happens even when I'm awake , its like a nightmare .

And we are told "dude just suck it up" or "its all in your head." All these remarks and comments to invalidate our issues .
Its like being injured and going to the hospital ER Room and everyone keeps saying that they don't see any injury on you but clearly you are injured . Its like an absurd surreal nightmare where you suffering but no one cares and understands you and won't be bothered to help .

It doesn't help when I'm mistreated all the time at my wageslave job , I can't even go into details it would be too long but its suicidefuel that's for sure . So basically normies are getting what they want ... me dying faster from poor physical health . :feelsrope:
Godpseed brocel .
Yep, I agree. Then when you expand on why it's not all in your head you get the people who say "just focus on a hobby, you don't need a girl to be happy", fuck them I do need a girl to be happy. Getting a girlfriend is more than just sex, it's an umbrella for other things going right and being a normal healthy non-defective specimen, I don't want to spend the rest of my life alone without an intimate partner. NevER began.

probably can't live without a girlfriend in their lives
Watch what happens when they've been single for a few weeks or remember back to the covid lockdowns when normies were complaining about not being able to go out and hookup. It's what they do, not what they say.

I heard that some normies went crazy being in lockdown and having no sex or social interaction . I can't take them seriously . That's why this forum is life fuel . Finally some brocels I can relate to and a forum that doesn't try to shut me down for just trying to vent .
I hope this place doesn't get shut down, there's no place like it. People don't want undesirable men to talk about their feelings and lives together.