Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Money and Love relationships are inextricably related

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★★
In UK, news has come out highlighting the cost-of-living crisis and its connection to spike in divorce rates and increasing extramarital infidelity. (This is for all you copers who still have dreams of romantic sex with women through non-betabuxxed validation)

In one region of UK, numbers of users on dating app spiked 169% (the article didnt mention it but I'm sure the new users were mostly if not all women). It was said the spike can be attributed to non-single womem looking to hookup with new potential partners. It was mentioned that many marriages / partnerships have started to deteriorate or lead to fallout to due to financial difficulty, and some nonsingles (probably female) have deliberately went on girls night out looking for adulterous hookups as a way of "releasing stress"

"I’ve been married for seven years, but the past couple of months have been the most difficult patch we’ve gone through. Regular arguments over bills and spending tipped me over the edge, and I just had an urge for some no-strings lust to get me out of the house. I feel less stressed, and things are improving at home because of it.”

Leoni added: “Thousands of Brits are dealing with the stress of living through no-strings attached extramarital fun. We’re clearly doing our bit, unlike the Government who might know a thing or two about affairs - but aren’t doing much to help households cope with financial pressures.”

Divorce rates have spiked in correlation with increasing difficulty to cover the cost of living (water is wet JFL)

"An unprecedented number of inquiries have cited financial woes as the driving force behind the divorce, highlighting the wide-reaching impacts the cost-of-living crisis is having,” she said. “We have gathered insight revealing that over half of British marriages are on shaky ground because they don’t have enough money coming in.”

She added that divorce courts should also prepare as the cost-of-living crisis eases, when splitting couples believe they will be able financially to go it alone. “We can expect the floodgates to open further as a new wave of couples suffering in silence come out of the woodwork,” she said.

For all of you who still believe in acension via dating / marriage, this is what you will have to deal with once the going gets tough in your finances. The female's conviction to stay with you will unanimously come down to your ability to continuously provide resources and financial support. Without it, the female will abandon or / and cheat you.

Last edited:
A woman $loves$ power, wealth, dominance, influence, status, and prestige of men. She doesn't like, admire, want, or care about anything else, she doesn't even care about the individual man himself she attaches herself to. She only $loves$ what an individual man $provides$ for her. For a woman $love$ is nothing more than a $service transactional exchange$, her loyalty bought and paid for by a man only. Her $love$ only as good as it is constantly $serviced$. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Nonetheless I imagine most of the "extramarital fun" wasnt with subhumans and low-tier normies. Nowadays its probably cheaper to just fuck hookers every few weeks than have a marital / romantic partnership with modern foid. Its practically a waste of money to marry / date a modern-day female.

Last edited:
Nonetheless I imagine most of the "extramarital fun" wasnt with subhumans and low-tier normies. Nowadays its probably cheaper to just fuck hookers every few weeks than have a marital / romantic partnership with modern foid.
Wives are also hookers or prostitutes of a much higher income bracket nowadays, the difference between a street hooker and a wife is that in married life a wife is the expensive hooker you pay monthly tribute to in the hopes she'll spawn your children raising them one day. The street hooker is for sexual pleasure only, the wife is the contractual sexual prostitute you have children with in breeding. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Wives are also hookers or prostitutes of a higher income bracket nowadays, the difference between a street hooker and a wife is that in married life a wife is the expensive hooker you pay monthly tribute to in the hopes she'll spawn your children raising them. The street hooker is for pleasure only, the wife is the prostitute you have children with. :feelsjuice:
As brutal as it sounds. Couldnt have said it any better.

As brutal as it sounds. Couldnt have said it any better.
Even in old days there was an expensive marriage dowry much like a farmer going to a market to purchase an equally expensive cow. Golden diamond rings, the kind of exchanges to buy the loyalty, admiration, or affection of a harlot selling herself to the highest male bidder. It all comes down to the same underlying $principle$, always.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
In the Netherlands we literally have "cheating is amazing" apps and websites specifically aimed at toilets. Secondlove is a good example. :feelswhat::blackpill:

The female's conviction to stay with you will unanimously come down to your ability to continuously provide resources and financial support. Without it, the female will abandon or / and cheat you.

I think it's really feminist laws that are creating this problem
In Russia they literally decriminalized domestic violence
And if I had a wife who cheated on my I would break her fucking jaw

Also abortion, alimony, and child support naturally
But you know where all this shit isn't a problem?
Southeast Fucking Asia

I rest my case

In the Netherlands we literally have "cheating is amazing" apps and websites specifically aimed at toilets. Secondlove is a good example. :feelswhat::blackpill:
There is no worse whore than that of the western whore from which all the whores of the entire world emulate. :feelsjuice:

brutal. However that is why i live by myself, got the house has a inheritance thank god, i could not imagine renting in this day and age.

Overall you are paying for love, got no money no love for you. She will just move to the next highest payer.

brutal. However that is why i live by myself, got the house has a inheritance thank god, i could not imagine renting in this day and age.

Overall you are paying for love, got no money no love for you. She will just move to the next highest payer.
Foids have no sense of humility or doing anything without there being personal gain for themselves, they really $love$ power alone which is why when they're complaining about male patriarchy it is utterly hilarious considering they wouldn't be able to function whatsoever in a world of total absolute equality everywhere. It is human inequality that foids thrive on the most, more specifically on male inequality. If all men were equal to each other tomorrow around the world foids would be the most miserable and mentally break down everywhere. :feelsjuice:

Those who cheat can satisfy themselves for times to come and the system will swallow them up

The female's conviction to stay with you will unanimously come down to your ability to continuously provide resources and financial support. Without it, the female will abandon or / and cheat you.
This is Briffault's Law. Water is wet.

JFL at "ascenscion".

Bro, if you're not attractive you're paying --- either upfront, or later through divorce-rape and alimony.