Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Money doesnt buy happiness, it only buys temporary happiness that will fade away

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
If I was super rich, I would Still rot in lonliness. Even if I lived in a huge mansion, I would live in it by myself with nobody to live with. Even if i bought a massive, luxury yacht, I would have nobody to hang out with on the boat. Even if I had delicious gourmet food everyday, it would only give me temporary pleasure, I will go back to feeling like shit after I satisfy myself with a good meal. Even if I had a Lamborghini, I would have nobody to drive with. Even if I get the best prostitutes with my money, I would still feel alone and loveless because the prostitute is only giving me sex because I paid for it, the sex would not be intimate at all. It probably wouldn't feel good because I'm not doing it with a woman that loves me. After I give my self pleasure by buying all these expensive things and consuming good food, I would get bored of it. When I get bored of everything, I will have nothing else to do and I will rot in lonliness again.
Money won't do shit to make me happy. Lonliness is unavoidable.

Last edited:
Who is happier: sub5 KHHV who wageslaves from salary to salars or KHHV who has millions on his bank account ?

Who is happier: sub5 KHHV who wageslaves from salary to salars or KHHV who has millions on his bank account ?
The millionaire, but even millionaires admit to being miserable. There are some rich guys that feel lonely, and their money doesn't even help them escape their empty lives

money can be a good cope though it will extend your life with all the copes

money can be a good cope though it will extend your life with all the copes
Yeah, but when you extend the cope, it will end someday. The copes will not last forever. When the cope becomes boring and worn out, you'll be back in square 1

The millionaire, but even millionaires admit to being miserable. There are some rich guys that feel lonely, and their money doesn't even help them escape their empty lives
Money doesn't matter
-rich guy

Height doesn't matter
-tall guys

Sex doesn't matter
- sexhavers

Once you have enough money for a decent middle-class lifestyle, adding more changes little. It might make you 5% happier, but it won't fix your inceldom

Once you have enough money for a decent middle-class lifestyle, adding more changes little. It might make you 5% happier, but it won't fix your inceldom