Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [MONEY TALKS] Whore agrees to eat humus laxative and shit on mans head

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
You will lose all respect for women after reading this. I feel sorry for her husband when she refuses him sex 10 years from now

image10.jpeg

image11.jpeg

image12.jpeg

image13.jpeg

image15.jpeg

THIS NEXT PHOTO IS COMPLETE AND TOTAL LOL. SHE IS TEXTING A SAUDI BUSINESSMAN ABOUT CORPOPHILIA SHE IS WHILE WITH HER FAMILY
image16.jpeg

image22.jpeg

I just figured out something today while thinking about my life and women. What is the point of roping when im allready feeling dead?

I'd rather be flayed alive than put a ring on that... thing.

and people shed tears for these whores!?

Lol @ incels who wouldn't take a non virgen woman. Did it ever occur to you that it is muuuuch easier to get a one night stand than to get a girlfriend? If you are to ascend out of inceldom, your chances of doing this are very low if youre trying to find a girlfriend and relationship, experiencing the validation from a female is much easier to obtain via a drunken one night stand. Hell fuck a landwhale, they understand rejection and incel issues way more than attractive girls anyways

Lol @ incels who wouldn't take a non virgen woman. Did it ever occur to you that it is muuuuch easier to get a one night stand than to get a girlfriend? If you are to ascend out of inceldom, your chances of doing this are very low if youre trying to find a girlfriend and relationship, experiencing the validation from a female is much easier to obtain via a drunken one night stand. Hell fuck a landwhale, they understand rejection and incel issues way more than attractive girls anyways
Cucc

AAHAHHAHAHA OMG this is fkign gold

the chances that you will find a girl who hasn't swallowed cum from multiple guys and been fucked in most positions that will fuck you is low. Those are the kinds of girls who incels usually first sleep with. Grow the fuck up and stop this nonsense standard, incels who do this give give ammo to normies and validates their idiotic claims of picky incels.

Plus chances are youll have to fuck multiple women before ever learning enough about girls to get a LTR

Thats pretty degenerate man. Goddamn these whores are nasty.

Btw she is British of Korean descent right? Asian women are so goddamn worthless.

filthy saudi niggers
the chances that you will find a girl who hasn't swallowed cum from multiple guys and been fucked in most positions that will fuck you is low. Those are the kinds of girls who incels usually first sleep with. Grow the fuck up and stop this nonsense standard, incels who do this give give ammo to normies and validates their idiotic claims of picky incels.

Plus chances are youll have to fuck multiple women before ever learning enough about girls to get a LTR
cuck

This used to be enforced in the past. The fact that it isn't anymore is due to cucks like you. Jfl at how women can have requirements about height or no male virgins, but judging women based on partner count triggers everyone.

lol @ thinking a guy is a cuck for not caring if his girl fucked guys before him. Do you think chad cares if the girl sucking his cock has sucked others?

Never understood the whole scat shit.

GETTING PAID TO SHIT IS GENIUS

street shitter theory proven

I just figured out something today while thinking about my life and women. What is the point of roping when im allready feeling dead?
can't feel dead anymore when you're dead
Images 13

good finds btw op

Last edited:
Where the hell do they even get in contact with each other? Sounds fake

Not clicking this shit unless someone confirms its not disgusting

Thats pretty degenerate man. Goddamn these whores are nasty.

Btw she is British of Korean descent right? Asian women are so goddamn worthless.

Correct, Asian women are some of the worst if not reared right.

Holy shot these are more suicfuel then my chad tinder experiments.

Although chad can probably shit on girls chests for free and get them to eat his ass without paying them money

Lmao @ "women aren't objects" :lul: Bitches will do ANYTHING for a price

what is this world coming to? or should I ask what has it come to??

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back