Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Monica Lewinsky is now a GenZ icon

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

2024 02 29 09 18 19 A New Generation Discovers Monica Lewinsky for First Time Is Shocked  Mo

2024 02 29 09 18 27 A New Generation Discovers Monica Lewinsky for First Time Is Shocked  Mo

THIS IS WHY ITS OVER. In the 90s, Monica was just a slut. She wanted to blow the president while he was smoking a cigar, just for the thrill of it, she was young dumb and full of cum. She did not know the consequences of what being a slut entailed. Skip to NOW. Sluts get that bag. They always get the bag. If you are gonna be a slut, you MAXIMIZE your returns. Play the victim. Always come out on TOP. Sluts are extinct, they are all whores now. Glorified whore entrepreneur girlbosses.

My group therapy 8 years ago showed a Ted Talk with Monica Lewinsky. Little did I know it would get much worse.

it's a kike isn't it

My group therapy 8 years ago showed a Ted Talk with Monica Lewinsky. Little did I know it would get much worse.
you are in group therapy?? With a bunch of foids?? How are you not going ER?

Sluts from the previous century are glorified now.

I give a few decades before a literal whore becomes president of a country.

Sluts from the previous century are glorified now.

I give a few decades before a literal whore becomes president of a country.
There's no way this hasn't happened already.

View attachment 1076875
View attachment 1076876

THIS IS WHY ITS OVER. In the 90s, Monica was just a slut. She wanted to blow the president while he was smoking a cigar, just for the thrill of it, she was young dumb and full of cum. She did not know the consequences of what being a slut entailed. Skip to NOW. Sluts get that bag. They always get the bag. If you are gonna be a slut, you MAXIMIZE your returns. Play the victim. Always come out on TOP. Sluts are extinct, they are all whores now. Glorified whore entrepreneur girlbosses.
Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss, as they say. Disgusting that she is able to do this so openly as a whore and a slut. And she is fucking praised for it. But at the same time they are hypocritical, as they attack us for wanting to legalize prostitution so we can at least get some sex. Why do they praise whoredom and sluttiness when these fags won't even let us BUY a crumb of pussy?

She was a slut who sucked off Bill Gates (US President during the 1990's) in the presidential Oval Office in the White House. She was one of many sluts that Bill Gates banged but probably the most famous one of them. There was a huge scandal around it at the time because the President is supposed to set an example for the US citizens and not cheat on his wife. Needless to say most people don't give a fuck about cheating anymore and all our morals and values have gone to shit.

Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss, as they say. Disgusting that she is able to do this so openly as a whore and a slut. And she is fucking praised for it. But at the same time they are hypocritical, as they attack us for wanting to legalize prostitution so we can at least get some sex. Why do they praise whoredom and sluttiness when these fags won't even let us BUY a crumb of pussy?

She was a slut who sucked off Bill Gates (US President during the 1990's) in the presidential Oval Office in the White House. She was one of many sluts that Bill Gates banged but probably the most famous one of them. There was a huge scandal around it at the time because the President is supposed to set an example for the US citizens and not cheat on his wife. Needless to say most people don't give a fuck about cheating anymore and all our morals and values have gone to shit.
Bill gates una:feelshaha:

I'm tired, boss

Wonder if they'll still like it when they're almost 50 and some young ho sucks their husband's dick? Will that ho be an "ICON," and "LEGEND" then? :feelshaha:

I remember the Lewinsky affair well and it was 100% appropriate to outcast and shun her. And it's not like Bill did well either. He was interrogated by media and almost impeached. So I don't know what "unfairness" they are talking about.

Wonder if they'll still like it when they're almost 50 and some young ho sucks their husband's dick? Will that ho be an "ICON," and "LEGEND" then? :feelshaha:

I remember the Lewinsky affair well and it was 100% appropriate to outcast and shun her. And it's not like Bill did well either. He was interrogated by media and almost impeached. So I don't know what "unfairness" they are talking about.

We have reached a point of no return. Unironically accelerate societal collapse.

They are so proud of being a disgusting and shameless sluts. How many years till the collapse?

Bill gates una:feelshaha:
Kek I'm retarded, I meant to say Bill Clinton

if she sucked a currycel it would be career suicide

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back