Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Monks shave their head. Being bald is based.

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
catholic monks :

buddhist monks :

Meanwhile normies get hair implants in order to please females.

Imagine how radically different these two kind of men are.

Most monks are still sexhavers.

Whats the problem with wanting to be attractive??

new level of cope for baldcels

Whats the problem with wanting to be attractive??

The problem is not wanting to be attractive.

The problem is being a slave to flesh to the point where a man's main concern is now to physically please a female, while our ancestors had them in check.

Andrew Tate shaves bald and he's a sigma. @NoIdeaWhatToDo @edgelordcel

Bald cope, I'm using finasteride till I rope.

I started shaving my head in my early 20's when I was into buddhism, after a while I wanted to grow my hair back but by then I actually started balding so at that point I didn't even have a choice anymore.

I started shaving my head in my early 20's when I was into buddhism, after a while I wanted to grow my hair back but by then I actually started balding so at that point I didn't even have a choice anymore.
Dude that's has to be a joke ...

Y-yeah bro, bas rutten is bald and is a badass. So bald = badass, bro.

Bald cope, I'm using finasteride till I rope.
Nigga i want to get that thing too , but not already .
My brother started balding at 24 I am 22 I have only a little bit of reciding for now
Can you talk about the process to get it prescribed by your doctor? and you experience with it

Everyone should be forced to shave their head if they refuse to find a cure for norwood

Nigga i want to get that thing too , but not already .
My brother started balding at 24 I am 22 I have only a little bit of reciding for now
Can you talk about the process to get it prescribed by your doctor? and you experience with it
I'm in the UK, I have a prescription from an online pharmacy. It's £60 for 6 months supply. Been on it for 3 years and it definitely slowed the balding down, not sure if it's 100% going to stop it. Might need to switch to dutasteride eventually.

Been on it for 3 years and it definitely slowed the balding down, not sure if it's 100% going to stop it.
Hold on I thought this shit was even whale to reverse it for some degree
I looked at all the Reddit post
You are telling me that if I use my hair they will never grow me and I will bald slowly

Hold on I thought this shit was even whale to reverse it for some degree
I looked at all the Reddit post
You are telling me that if I use my hair they will never grow me and I will bald slowly
It works different for different people, it doesn't do shit for some people and then for other people it regrows their entire hairline. If I wasn't on fin, I'm pretty sure id be almost bald now, my hair loss was quite aggressive before I got on it.

Last edited:
It's fine for a monk. But not good if you want to live in the "real" world. Reminds me of that monk who lived his entire life never seeing a woman:

It's fine for a monk. But not good if you want to live in the "real" world. Reminds me of that monk who lived his entire life never seeing a woman:

View attachment 1138297

Extremely based.

He is now enjoying the beatific vision.

Compare his life to how we rot and rage on this forum.

It works different for different people, it doesn't do shit for some people and then for other people it regrows their entire hairline. If I wasn't on fin, I'm pretty sure id be almost bald now, my hair loss was quite aggressive before I got on it.
If it will work for me I swear the god I will get on me knee and process to kiss the ground

Stop the cope