Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mood swings are killing me.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Everything in my life seems to revolve around mood swings, whether for better or worse. One day im happy as can be(for an incel) then for the next month im either pissed off or an emotional wreck. I have little control over how I feel anymore.

It has became quite frustrating as of late that my only hope of being happy is that one day I wake up and just feel better. That has happend before but it usually doesnt last very long. This has been going on for year's now and it has only gotten more severe in the the last 18 months. The occational violent mood swing and the crippling depression that follows is quite difficult to deal with. While im not 100% sure why I feel this way, I believe some of my problem's can be tracked back to exteme social isolation combined with other "issue's".

Do any of you guys feel this way? Im really starting to feel as if i could be bipolar.

Last edited:
lethargy is a common thing for inactive NEETs. I have days where I'm ready to rope and days where I feel fine.

They are common for me too just listening to music helps sometimes or daydreaming also jogging early morning is calming

lethargy is a common thing for inactive NEETs. I have days where I'm ready to rope and days where I feel fine.
Being a NEET is hell so is wageslaving

Tbh neeting wouldn't be so bad if I had some quality copes

They are common for me too just listening to music helps sometimes or daydreaming also jogging early morning is calming
Thats good advice, I listen to music quite abit during the day,it can really help.

As i said before, i think this is caused by your diet and lack of exercise. You are unhealthy, have high blood pressure and consume harmful fastfood.

As i said before, i think this is caused by your diet and lack of exercise. You are unhealthy, have high blood pressure and consume harmful fastfood.
I know, im still working on that..:feelsbadman:

Last edited: