Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Moralfag trait: Accusing based users of being part of IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
I always see this shit whenever some moralfag whines about a based user. They will always say “you are an IT pedo :soy:” or something else along the lines of calling you an IT falseflagger for being based about the lolipill.

A lot of MAGA ape mayo"cel"s here accuse me of being part of IT because I don't regurgitate whatever bullshit they read on /pol/ that day.

there's nothing attractive about females younger than 15 buddy.

I don't accuse anyone of anything other than orbiting when they link stuff from snapchat, Instagram, or tiktok and willingly do a direct link to those foid pages on here to get the foid even more views and clicks from us.

Cope there are plenty of lolis that are attractive under 15. She is sexually mature the first time she bleeds
I don't accuse anyone of anything other than orbiting when they link stuff from snapchat, Instagram, or tiktok and willingly do a direct link to those foid pages on here to get the foid even more views and clicks from us.
The people who constantly make worship tier threads about tiktok foids and barely adding anything of substance are who I find pretty annoying. Also the same with people who constantly spam reddit threads

great thread, Josef.

Cope there are plenty of lolis that are attractive under 15. She is sexually mature the first time she bleeds

You're still in high school so it makes sense that you would find someone in your age range attractive.

Personally, as a 20-year-old, I just don't find 15-year-old foids as attractive as 25-year-olds.

it's the only insult that comes to their mind.
moralfags read IT a lot because it accords with their true feelings and that's why they can't stop thinking about it.

A lot of MAGA ape mayo"cel"s here accuse me of being part of IT because I don't regurgitate whatever bullshit they read on /pol/ that day.

Because I wanted to have a civil argument.
With IT, and that's why you're getting accused of being an IT cel larper.

teens are superior for both breeding and the cram pee

:feelskek:

Yes, trying to get new material for my threads here means I'm part of them. Stupid faggot.
You're so transparent.

You're still in high school so it makes sense that you would find someone in your age range attractive.

Personally, as a 20-year-old, I just don't find 15-year-old foids as attractive as 25-year-olds.
I’m pretty sure I still would when I am older. They are obviously ready to breed at that age.
it's the only insult that comes to their mind.
moralfags read IT a lot because it accords with their true feelings and that's why they can't stop thinking about it.
I guess it’s just projection then. The moralfags are more likely to be infiltrators. Based users are legitimate users

@JosefMengelecel posts on IT about transacceptance

so transparent you thought i was a curry after talking to me for half a year
Transparent doesn't mean your country is transparent, it means your motives are.
But keep tryna spin it, ITfag.

When you say "based", are you referring exclusively to users who worship Nathan Larson?
No I am talking about people who are lolipilled and agree with Nathan Larson. Agreeing with someone doesn’t mean you worship someone.

No I am talking about people who are lolipilled and agree with Nathan Larson. Agreeing with someone doesn’t mean you worship someone.
Can I just ask for a comprehensive definition of the lolipill?

My main issue, really, with Larson, was that he was a Stormfag and a fakecel. And he might've been an actual faggot, per his archived diary.

My main issue, really, with Larson, was that he was a Stormfag and a fakecel. And he might've been an actual faggot, per his archived diary.
Lolipill is realizing that foids as young as middle school have sex. As for him being a “fakecel”, it doesn’t mean anything because as I have said many times, he is the only person who genuinely tried to help us irl.

tbh. I want to coom in their tight cunnies (i'm 16 FBI please don't arrest me)

Lolipill is realizing that foids as young as middle school have sex. As for him being a “fakecel”, it doesn’t mean anything because as I have said many times, he is the only person who genuinely tried to help us irl.
OK, middle school foids have sex.

Well, I just think his behaviour had more to do with attention-seeking than anything else.

tbh. I want to coom in their tight cunnies (i'm 16 FBI please don't arrest me)
I also want to fuck a cute loli waifu of culture

Well, I just think his behaviour had more to do with attention-seeking than anything else.
Not really. He did try to run for president. If he became president, our lives will be improved significantly. I am pretty sure he is genuine.

I also want to fuck a cute loli waifu of culture

Not really. He did try to run for president. If he became president, our lives will be improved significantly. I am pretty sure he is genuine.
He never stood a chance. And he never ran for POTUS, the highest office he ran for was a House seat.

Even if he did become POTUS by some miracle, I highly doubt "our lives will be improved significantly". The POTUS is just one political figure in a pluralist, representative democracy where dozens if not hundreds of institutions share power.

Kudos to him for having the balls to run, knowing that he would doxx himself in the FEC filings. But that's really the extent to which I admire him, the whole Stormfaggotry and the toddler-raping talk doesn't really appeal to me.

Incel wiki also became moral fag territory. Not surprised

I always see this shit whenever some moralfag whines about a based user. They will always say “you are an IT pedo :soy:” or something else along the lines of calling you an IT falseflagger for being based about the lolipill.
Name an example

Just for the record. I am not white, I am not American and I do not support Trump
When you say "based", are you referring exclusively to users who worship Nathan Larson?
I would say Nathan Larson's intrepidity is quite admirable. No wonder he has such a following among forum pedophiles and others. So low inhib to do all the things he did. He is likely a full on clinical sociopath/psychopath. He will be at home in a jail cell
And you don't see anything wrong with that. If I am guessing right, your liberal ideology wouldn't allow controlling behaviour by parents to prevent their daughters from whoring about. And if you are one of those "sex positivist" progressives, you are probably comfortable with literal middle schoolers fucking about. But if some Larson worshipper here says that middle schoolers should be open to adult men, how do you respond? Do you respond with some bullshit about "power dynamics"?

It is not natural for a man to be attracted to prepubescent females. If you are, you might legit be a pedo. People might give some examples of people throughout history marrying child brides, but I don't think they ever had sex until she was sexually mature. The "marriage" was just a contract to ensure that those girls belonged to the guy until they were mature enough to have kids. It is not natural to be attracted to actual children.

Oh shit. Glowniggers inbound.

It is not natural for a man to be attracted to prepubescent females. If you are, you might legit be a pedo. People might give some examples of people throughout history marrying child brides, but I don't think they ever had sex until she was sexually mature. The "marriage" was just a contract to ensure that those girls belonged to the guy until they were mature enough to have kids. It is not natural to be attracted to actual children.
I am not really attracted to minifoids all that much but crying about people who are is extremely cucked. There is no reason as an incel to care about what happens to non incels

Keep coping.
Not per se sexually mature, just mature.
You're so transparent.

Giga simp versus ITcuck, I honestly don't know who to side with.

I am not really attracted to minifoids all that much but crying about people who are is extremely cucked. There is no reason as an incel to care about what happens to non incels
I don't think that's so easy. Even if you don't want to use me as an example, many incels still contain some shreds of morality in them. I think it is human nature and is genetically determined. I think if you raised a kid by themselves on a desert island, they would still have at least a shred of these feelings.

I don't think that's so easy. Even if you don't want to use me as an example, many incels still contain some shreds of morality in them. I think it is human nature and is genetically determined. I think if you raised a kid by themselves on a desert island, they would still have at least a shred of these feelings.
Not trying to be an edgelord or anything but I really don’t have them anymore. I abandoned those feelings and attachments a long time ago. It’s just pointless to care about individuals outside of your sphere or community. Which is why I genuinely wouldn’t care if a minifoid got raped or tortured. It just isn’t my problem. @epillepsy I am sure you can relate with this sentiment

Not trying to be an edgelord or anything but I really don’t have them anymore. I abandoned those feelings and attachments a long time ago. It’s just pointless to care about individuals outside of your sphere or community. Which is why I genuinely wouldn’t care if a minifoid got raped or tortured. It just isn’t my problem. @epillepsy I am sure you can relate with this sentiment
we all have our own burdens to carry. people get tortured and killed every day and it's not practical at all to worry yourself with it. that "morality" that leads you to care about those in your tribe is a necessity for survival, as it makes your life better if your family and friends prosper along with you.

who has the empathy to care about some starving child in china as if you are starving yourself?
am i going to spend the rest of my life donating my hard-earned money to for-profit charities in the hopes that the charities will use the money not for advertisement and profit to their runners and a chinese boy may go unstarving? not only that, they will donate it to chinese lolis first and leave the boys to stave (which they won't even do because charities just enrich their own pockets first). not that i give a shit about people 1000000 miles away and who i will never meet in the first place.
charities are the greatest hypocrisy. when someone donates they always do so in the eyes of many cameras. they are spending $$$ to increase their own reputation. even buddha himself can't care about all humanity, it's not in the human brain to do so. there's a limit of 100 people in your sphere you can care about.

Last edited:
we all have our own burdens to carry. people get tortured and killed every day and it's not practical at all to worry yourself with it. that "morality" that leads you to care about those in your tribe is a necessity for survival, as it makes your life better if your family and friends prosper along with you.

who has the empathy to care about some starving child in china as if you are starving yourself?
am i going to spend the rest of my life donating my hard-earned money to for-profit charities in the hopes that the charities will use the money not for advertisement and profit to their runners and a chinese boy may go unstarving? not only that, they will donate it to chinese lolis first and leave the boys to stave (which they won't even do because charities just enrich their own pockets first). not that i give a shit about people 1000000 miles away and who i will never meet in the first place.
charities are the greatest hypocrisy. when someone donates they always do so in the eyes of many cameras. they are spending $$$ to increase their own reputation. even buddha himself can't care about all humanity, it's not in the human brain to do so. there's a limit of 100 people in your sphere you can care about.

This way of thinking is called the monkey sphere. It means that people can only genuinely care about a handful of people in their own sphere. Beyond that people will no longer care about what happens to others outside of that group of people. I am sure most people would be more saddened if their family member died than if some huge natural disaster that killed thousands of people happened on the other side of the globe. Which is why all this talk about globalization and caring about what happens to poor starving children on the other side of the world is just silly. Our brains just aren’t wired to fit that much people into our sphere as we are more of a tribal species in nature. This video helps explain this in detail.

View: https://youtu.be/rWoO8GT6rvI

This way of thinking is called the monkey sphere. It means that people can only genuinely care about a handful of people in their own sphere. Beyond that people will no longer care about what happens to others outside of that group of people. I am sure most people would be more saddened if their family member died than if some huge natural disaster that killed thousands of people happened on the other side of the globe. Which is why all this talk about globalization and caring about what happens to poor starving children on the other side of this world is just silly. Our brains just aren’t wired to fit that much people into our sphere as we are more of a tribal species in nature. This video helps explain this in detail.

View: https://youtu.be/rWoO8GT6rvI

I read the article about monkeysphere a long time ago but didn't want to link it because it's associated with Cracked, a cucked soy feminist website.
But he's extrapolating from Dunbar's number to come to his conclusions.

Last edited:
I read the article about monkeysphere a long time ago but didn't want to link it because it's associated with Cracked, a cucked soy feminist website.
But he's extrapolating from Dunlap's number to come to his conclusions.
True. In my opinion that number seems a bit high but I also saw somewhere that there are different levels of the sphere and some are considered closer than others.

True. In my opinion that number seems a bit high but I also saw somewhere that there are different levels of the sphere and some are considered closer than others.
I think the number is more like 10, but maybe Dunbar was overexaggerating in order to virtue-signal that he's more caring than others and to shame readers who have a lower number.

Last edited:
I don't agree with you morally, but I understand why you are like that. It is my belief that people are controlled more by genetics and upbringing more than anything. This is why some people will be incels and go ER, while others will be incels and not want to hurt anyone. Everyone is different.

I don't agree with you morally, but I understand why you are like that. It is my belief that people are controlled more by genetics and upbringing more than anything. This is why some people will be incels and go ER, while others will be incels and not want to hurt anyone. Everyone is different.
I’m sure upbringing is a very big factor but the way I see it, it’s just common sense not to care about what happens to people who are non incels as an incel. Because if you are a man who has been wronged by soyciety time after time then of course you won’t care about what happens to it. In fact you would probably be happy if something bad happened. In my opinion, the incels who have “morality” aren’t completely blackpilled. Anyone who is completely blackpilled will know how retarded it is to care about what happens to people who are not low status men.

I’m sure upbringing is a very big factor but the way I see it, it’s just common sense not to care about what happens to people who are non incels as an incel. Because if you are a man who has been wronged by soyciety time after time then of course you won’t care about what happens to it. In fact you would probably be happy if something bad happened. In my opinion, the incels who have “morality” aren’t completely blackpilled. Anyone who is completely blackpilled will know how retarded it is to care about what happens to people who are not low status men.
I get what you mean. I think personally for me, because I have family and know lots of people who aren't incels, it is hard for me to feel like this even if they have a better life than me in a lot of cases, but to each his own I guess. Everyone is different.

I get what you mean. I think personally for me, because I have family and know lots of people who aren't incels, it is hard for me to feel like this even if they have a better life than me in a lot of cases, but to each his own I guess. Everyone is different.
It is normal to care about family but that’s about the extent of it. It is what it is tbh. I guess people will eventually let go of their attachments to soyciety as they become more blackpilled or will continue to stay the way they are.

Moralfags need to fuck off. Imagine trying to be a good goy to a foid worshipping society that has rejected you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back