Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Morality is a joke

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/vUKu9tiFk6Y

There are times when I think, "Okay, maybe normies are right, maybe I should focus on other things, maybe I should stop looking at incels this way and instead, look at them with pity and contempt, it happens sometimes when extreme acts like rape are brought up, really, I don't think rape is that extreme personally, I think what's unnecessary is the violence in rape, I like the rape as in just driving her to a place where she can't move and you have complete control of her, but you're still good enough to not hurt her physically. I do believe in such a thing as mental pain but I think physical satisfaction and sex when done at the same time can outweigh those things.

So at times I think I'm just defending good non-violent people: When you get into it you see people who are this crazy and they're basically chads in their prime and they want to beat up anyone who goes against the law, I remember this grandad even said, "I'm not killing you because there are women around" and I realized this guy follows the law. This is a guy who was sucked into this idea of a moral society because everything went well for him, he believes women can't do no wrong, they're polite and all this rubbish I literal 14 year old could debunk easy, how stupid this is when they look into it.

Politics on a mass scale shouldn't be dealt with and is a waste of time. When you think about these things you think about yourself, I get the general ego boost and all but don't project your own good intentions onto others, or even intentions let alone good, there are no good intentions honestly, but you just see this:

Okay, you don't support rape, but are you willing to support beating up a man literally he was bleeding and humiliating them and so on like this public?

Among the people who condemn, there are people in disguise who love and support and these people get into these communities and they preach love and passion and counteracting these.

As much as I wanted to beat this grandad up myself in retaliation, I do admit of feeling sorry for the girl, but, I think you should never do things on a mass scale, you should know your audience and who you're talking to first rather than preaching to a community were people are too different to come together as one, they just have one thing in common and in them are stupid people who obey the law and think everything it says must be right.

Used to support veganism, used to feel for innocent animals all this crap yeah. Is it a bad thing, that these animals are benefitting the more intelligent, more capable species? If you seriously ask yourself such you'll know how insane vegans are, especially with food prices going higher I watched Jordan Peterson talk about environmentalists just a while ago and I support, I do support opposing environmentalists, if I don't get the prize, the prize might as well be destroyed, if I don't get to live a happy life on earth, I don't give a fuck who dies on earth, because the earth is made for misery either way (except if I'm reborn, kid you not I do fear such a thing taking place), had I been born gay in whatever Christian period you can refer too, I'm not willing to support killing people, imagine not even being able to express your own sexuality even by words and you would be killed for such a thing. Religion is not a good solution to inceldom, people need to check themselves and see what they're REALLY SUPPORTING instead of just looking at what they condemn so casually and then they need to seek help and help people and give advice one by one instead of to everyone because everyone doesn't have a voice to counter you and you might as well be preaching something they have already exaggerated and thought up in their head.

I feel like youre kinda redpilled while also blackpilled. I don't trust you

Morals are limiters in a satanic world Like this where Most prople are upfront liers and Woman abuse man for validation and Money ( of , paypig, Fetish etc ) . More and more it Makes sence to Be. a corrupt little Shit. Do drugs , Steal ocassionally , do the least amount possible etc.

At the end you die , and while a rich FAQ or a Woman gets spoiled to oblivion you where some Morally correct Dude and got the least out of Life while working hard.

Jfl . @HateCurry

I JUST WANT TO ABUSE THEM THE WAY THEY HAVE ABUSED ME

I feel like youre kinda redpilled while also blackpilled. I don't trust you
I know

That's exactly why you're on ignore apart from obvious spamming time and time again

Morals are limiters in a satanic world Like this where Most prople are upfront liers and Woman abuse man for validation and Money ( of , paypig, Fetish etc ) . More and more it Makes sence to Be. a corrupt little Shit. Do drugs , Steal ocassionally , do the least amount possible etc.

At the end you die , and while a rich FAQ or a Woman gets spoiled to oblivion you where some Morally correct Dude and got the least out of Life while working hard.

Jfl . @HateCurry
I will gladly take any responsibility for whatever I've done in regard to sex, if I've contributed, I blame not one, but two people. First is obviously me and the other one is god who made me this way, to crave sex.

There's also a line I would recommend you draw when doing something, you said do drugs, that's stupid that won't really do anything for me except kill me day by day so yeah, I do chase happiness on some level when I'm free of all my worries but really I haven't ever taken drugs so I don't really know what effect it can have on me; what kind of pleasure I'll get and then I'll have to ask myself,' Does this pleasure outweigh any risk towards my life?' and I hope for people involved with these, I hope they find this pleasure, if they don't well tough luck they were being stupid.

I'm not reading all that. Go jerk off and stop this schitzoposting

I will gladly take any responsibility for whatever I've done in regard to sex, if I've contributed, I blame not one, but two people. First is obviously me and the other one is god who made me this way, to crave sex.

There's also a line I would recommend you draw when doing something, you said do drugs, that's stupid that won't really do anything for me except kill me day by day so yeah, I do chase happiness on some level when I'm free of all my worries but really I haven't ever taken drugs so I don't really know what effect it can have on me; what kind of pleasure I'll get and then I'll have to ask myself,' Does this pleasure outweigh any risk towards my life?' and I hope for people involved with these, I hope they find this pleasure, if they don't well tough luck they were being stupid.
I mean Just mostly selling drugs , taking Them constantly is stupid .

But with that Money you can get more copes so its Just a win on your end.

I mean Just mostly selling drugs , taking Them constantly is stupid .

But with that Money you can get more copes so its Just a win on your end.

yeah selling drugs is definitely based and working 100%

Morals are hypocrite, im more moral than 100 percent of people and yet many would consider me immoral for some thoughts or normal biological thinking.

From the get-go, this world isn't predicated on morals and ethics anyways. Some moralfags fail to take it to the logical conclucion because it would come at an expense of losing a bit of their own lives or trading in a bit of their own comfort.