Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Morals only apply to the weak in this soyciety. Fuck them. Take the darktriadpill.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
According to soyciety:
  • If you don't pay rent you deserve to be evicted and homeless, but if your landlord is renting a shithole of an apartment and refuses to fix broken stuff, thats normal
  • If companies scam people its normal, "its their job to make as much money as they can whatever it takes" would redditors say, but if you talk about slacking off at work they seethe
  • Bosses can pull all kinds of shit, pay shit wages, outsource work, treat their workers like shit... But they're also so entitled that not even doing your job is enough, you also have to show a good "attitude" so they also feel that you're a good employee, and they'll get upset over the slightest thing they don't like and act like it's the end of the world. According to society this is normal.
  • Stacys treating average men like they're garbage, like worse than cockroaches, is ok, but a lonely man having "unsolicited" feelings means he's a creep.
  • Hitting on a girl is harrassment if you're ugly and ok for chad.
and so on

erfuel tbh

We need to recovER the old ways of treating women and men, by any means necEssaRy.

what the fuck is ur idea morals you grAYcel fag
kek you're such an edgelord

i explained this in the OP. according to society morals apply only to those in weak positions, if you're in a strong position whatever you do is ok

furthermore, my life is shit as it is, and i will not impose further handicaps on myself by acting ethically

what the fuck is ur idea morals you grAYcel fag
kek you're such an edgelord

i explained this in the OP. according to society morals apply only to those in weak positions, if you're in a strong position whatever you do is ok

furthermore, my life is shit as it is, and i will not impose further handicaps on myself by acting ethically
Grey lives matter. Stop bullying them

those morals are cucked though and not good ''morals''
Thats his point you moron. Hes saying these "morals" are selectively applied. End of the day, only thing that matters is power.

i want to flay every grAYcel, kill their pregnant girlfriend and rip the child out, and i want to force them to eat their new born child through their ass until they choke on limbs
>>Complains about soyciety treating ugly men like trash
>>Does the same thing to greycels.

Don't let the world corrupt you my brother. Be moral for God, not to please foids and cucks. Being truly moral won't please them anyway, since their man-made morality is not the true, God-made one.

Don't let the world corrupt you my brother. Be moral for God, not to please foids and cucks. Being truly moral won't please them anyway, since their man-made morality is not the true, God-made one.
Fag. Just be moral while foids treat you like trash bro

bald screaming soyjak | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

”And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise” - Luke 6:31

Take the light triad pill

@Mainländer @IslaVista2014

idk boyo. i was raised a christian but idk anymore. like, i was bullied even at church. :feelsugh: and its hard to have faith when your life is garbage

Why haven't you made an ER attack against foids then? Just throw your life away for pussy (don't).
I wouldnt consider myself moral. Ive taken a lot of shortcuts in life to get ahead (in business, for example). Iam not advocating going ER, but at the same time, morals are a man made construct. We live in a soyciety where so called morals benefit the rich and good looking.
idk boyo. i was raised a christian but idk anymore. like, i was bullied even at church. :feelsugh: and its hard to have faith when your life is garbage
Religion is one of the worst copes ever invented. I prefer video games and posting here.

According to soyciety:
  • If you don't pay rent you deserve to be evicted and homeless, but if your landlord is renting a shithole of an apartment and refuses to fix broken stuff, thats normal
  • If companies scam people its normal, "its their job to make as much money as they can whatever it takes" would redditors say, but if you talk about slacking off at work they seethe
  • Bosses can pull all kinds of shit, pay shit wages, outsource work, treat their workers like shit... But they're also so entitled that not even doing your job is enough, you also have to show a good "attitude" so they also feel that you're a good employee, and they'll get upset over the slightest thing they don't like and act like it's the end of the world. According to society this is normal.
  • Stacys treating average men like they're garbage, like worse than cockroaches, is ok, but a lonely man having "unsolicited" feelings means he's a creep.
  • Hitting on a girl is harrassment if you're ugly and ok for chad.
and so on

erfuel tbh
high IQ

the true clown world imo is the way workers are treated like shit although they are the vast majority they have basically 0 say in what a company does, imagine a corporation with 5000 people, all decisions are being made by like 3 or 5 people in the top level managmenet, the rest has to live with what these narcissists decide.

and also these positions of power attract people who want power, these people are the last ones who should hold power, but will always be the ones willing to go the extra mile for positions of power.

I wouldnt consider myself moral. Ive taken a lot of shortcuts in life to get ahead (in business, for example). Iam not advocating going ER, but at the same time, morals are a man made construct. We live in a soyciety where so called morals benefit the rich and good looking.

Religion is one of the worst copes ever invented. I prefer video games and posting here.
BASED
and the best part is these positions of power attract people who want power, these people are the last ones who should hold power, but will always be the ones willing to go the extra mile for positions of power.
not to mention they're often betabuxers and chad is fucking their wife at home

i was bullied even at church. :feelsugh:
Like I told another poster yesterday, what men do in the name of God doesn't represent God. Most churches are cutls anyway, and even in a good one, such shit can happen because people are fucked and even saved Christians can be cunts. Human wickedness knows no bounds, don't let your opinion of God be affected by what people do, it's written in the bible that people are like that.

and its hard to have faith when your life is garbage
Jesus's and Job's (most righteous man of his time) lives were worse than yours, I assure you of that. This world is wicked, yeah, evil people thrive more here on average. But what good is gaining the world and losing your soul? You won't be here for long, but the afterlife will last forever.

I can understand getting bitter at the people who fucked you over, like foids, bullies, etc. But if you allow such experiences to corrupt you to a point you become someone who fucks people over in general, including good men who did nothing to deserve it, you deserve to be treated exactly like them. You deserve to be beaten up and even killed depending on what you do just like psychopaths and some foids do. I'd kill a psychopath who fucks innocent people over with no remorse whatsoever in Minecraft, such people are scum and better off dead, I'd be sparing a lot of innocent people with the sacrifice of just one guilty one.

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres What are your thoughts on this?
I can understand getting bitter at the people who fucked you over, like foids, bullies, etc. But if you allow such experiences to corrupt you to a point you become someone who fucks people over in general, including good men who did nothing to deserve it, you deserve to be treated exactly like them. You deserve to be beaten up and even killed depending on what you do just like psychopaths and some foids do. I'd kill a psychopath who fucks innocent people over with no remorse whatsoever in Minecraft, such people are scum and better off dead, I'd be sparing a lot of innocent people with the sacrifice of just one guilty one.
Spoken like an idealist whos never stepped into the real world. If you want to win at anything, many others will have to lose. (although most real life competitions arent strictly zero sum) They being nice men has no relevance.

Last edited: