Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Would anybody like me to post cartle gore vid threads?

Would anybody like me to post cartel vid threads?

• Total voters
Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
There's certainly a bunch of them on gore sites, and I know some users here have posted them.
What do you think, should I post some cartel vids too?

Last edited:
But more importantly, why the fuck would you?
The same reason why users post gore vids on here.
Because they and other users are curious and are fascinated by it, including yours truly.

I'm not fascinated
And it messes with your mind overtime

The same reason why users post gore vids on here.
Because they and other users are curious and are fascinated by it, including yours truly.
Why is it fascinating to you? I don't understand this.

Don't think you'll get mentally stronger, it will only make you less sensitive, and you are most probably not going to experience a cruel tragedy to be prepared before, so why mess with your brain

Nah man, I rather not rot my brain.

saint isis fightERs

post funny rare gore videos, the cartel shit gets boring pretty quick

Look at this cattle gore video by Gordon Ramsey:

I can't explain it, it just is.
Why are you sperging out over me being fascinated by gore?
Because a healthy mind doesn't enjoy brutal violence as a form of entertainment.

Gore is fine but atleast post some high quality gore like violence on women :feelshmm:
I posted a few threads showing some gore vids on foids.
One of the most recent ones was one I posted last night which showed sandniggers beheading Louisa Jepersen way back in 2018.
I fear that I may be running out of good foid gore vids to find and upload.
There are an absolute shitload, but that only means that you need to find the best ones.
There's one infamous foid gore vid that even made me wince, and that's the infamous ms pacman vid.

Gore is fine but atleast post some high quality gore like violence on women :feelshmm:
Violence on woman vids are great.. but isis slitting throat some infidel.. it make more entertaining than ever.

He's desensitized.
No, it's not that (at least, not just that). Desensitization occurs through repeated stimulus exposure (a benign example of which is habituating to background noise that initially is annoying and later on isn't), but repeated exposure itself doesn't necessarily create a positive feedback loop that seeks more of the stimulus. It can be a negative feedback loop that causes stress, and that stress is gradually reduced over time (initial shock value is strongest).

This appears to simply be a positive feedback loop that has somehow developed where the motivation to continually seek the stimulus goes unnoticed on a conscious level. It seems like OP doesn't know/understand himself and his motivations for seeking this kind of thing. That, or he's not being open honest about it, in which case, whatever man, it's just edginess.

Last edited:
I want to see grape videos :feelshmm:

If its of foids sure

Probably.
If there are, I haven't found any yet.
There's some footage of foid being raped but never released of full footage when a man stalk, approach her, them gRAPE her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back