Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story More fun things to do as an incel

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
This new hobby/cope is a double-threat because it does two things: it pisses femoids off and it relieves some sexual tension.

I don't have the balls yet to deliberately grope a femoid again, since it gave me tachycardia for the rest of the day and that REALLY sucks, but this is what I've been doing today:

A femoid was in front of my locker and I didn't have the patience to wait so I stepped in front of her, trying to be as close as possible, and grazed her breasts with my right tricep and latissimus dorsi. I pretended not to notice and she stepped out of my way but man, that rack felt nice.

Another time, I was walking out of the music room with my trombone case, and a senior girl was standing in front of me and her buttocks were mere inches from my case. Knowing I could play it off as an accident, I started walking past her and lightly tapped her ass with my case. Seeing it move on contact made me smile in awe, even though I didn't get to touch it. Again, I pretended not to notice and speed-walked away.

On a bus, some dumb slut was standing by my seat when the bus moved, and she nearly fell into my lap but got control of her balance. My left knee was touching her upper hamstring and I knew I couldn't let an opportunity like this pass, so I moved my knee up until it was touching her right buttock. It felt so heavenly that I was tingling down there with arousal.

So there's something that you might want to try if you're feeling too sexually tense but don't want any repercussions. But I still got dirty looks. I might also try what @Classic_Jarvis did.

Edit: Now I just sat right next to a popular bitch in the school theater and I'm discreetly staring and smiling at her creepily every couple minutes. She smells so arousing and I can see her tensing up with discomfort rbeside me. Holy shit this is fun.

Last edited:
Cucktears must be taking 500 screenshots of this thread now to whine about it on their subreddit and twitter for the next week.

If you grab a femoid from behind she will instantly turn around, JFL at thinking you won't be caught

Also these are very lucky/fake

That's hot. I might try it myself. kek

Be careful about getting caught by whiteknights. Never touch girls when other men are around her.

You have more balls than I do. I've always wanted to do shit like this but too high inhib.

If you grab a femoid from behind she will instantly turn around, JFL at thinking you won't be caught.
I know. That's why I play it off as an accident by pretending not to notice. You can't make this stuff up.

Something similar happened to me in the bus. I made a thread a while back. It was erotic.

Fuark getting a boner thinking about it

Knee on a girls fat bubbly buttcheeck is hot as fuck

Low at @Sadness you are low inhib af.
This thread made me LOL irl.

why should i do this to myself, when im in public i just avoid any interaction or female interaction as much as possible, its alost cause and i dont think im desparaate enuf to go out of my way to "acciedentaly" touch a female butt lol

sadness you're too young for this bro

I'd argue against this relieving sexual tension, it's not worth my heart skipping beats.

why should i do this to myself, when im in public i just avoid any interaction or female interaction as much as possible, its alost cause and i dont think im desparaate enuf to go out of my way to "acciedentaly" touch a female butt lol

Cucktears must be taking 500 screenshots of this thread now to whine about it on their subreddit and twitter for the next week.
It looks like you were right.

This new hobby/cope is a double-threat because it does two things: it pisses femoids off and it relieves some sexual tension.

I don't have the balls yet to deliberately grope a femoid again, since it gave me tachycardia for the rest of the day and that REALLY sucks, but this is what I've been doing today:

A femoid was in front of my locker and I didn't have the patience to wait so I stepped in front of her, trying to be as close as possible, and grazed her breasts with my right tricep and latissimus dorsi. I pretended not to notice and she stepped out of my way but man, that rack felt nice.

Another time, I was walking out of the music room with my trombone case, and a senior girl was standing in front of me and her buttocks were mere inches from my case. Knowing I could play it off as an accident, I started walking past her and lightly tapped her ass with my case. Seeing it move on contact made me smile in awe, even though I didn't get to touch it. Again, I pretended not to notice and speed-walked away.

On a bus, some dumb slut was standing by my seat when the bus moved, and she nearly fell into my lap but got control of her balance. My left knee was touching her upper hamstring and I knew I couldn't let an opportunity like this pass, so I moved my knee up until it was touching her right buttock. It felt so heavenly that I was tingling down there with arousal.

So there's something that you might want to try if you're feeling too sexually tense but don't want any repercussions. But I still got dirty looks. I might also try what @Classic_Jarvis did.

Edit: Now I just sat right next to a popular bitch in the school theater and I'm discreetly staring and smiling at her creepily every couple minutes. She smells so arousing and I can see her tensing up with discomfort rbeside me. Holy shit this is fun.

You are fucked, you opened pandora's box, this will lead to an addiction, guaranteed.

You need to go to a rave or concert. You will legit cream yourself from what you can do there.

You need to go to a rave or concert. You will legit cream yourself from what you can do there.

Yeah lot of femoids there won't even turn around to see who groped them so they won't scream and call chad upon seeing your disgusting face

"Trombone case" it's over for u.

You made it to the front page of cucktears kek

One time when I was younger and played dodgeball in school, my oneitis at the time jumped trying to like dodge the ball or something and ended up falling and grabbing my dick for a split second, it didn't feel fucking good lol.

We both didn't pay attention to it and just played it off like nothing happened but I felt so fucking embarrassed as my dick was so fucking small flaccid (still is to this day).

If you grab a femoid from behind she will instantly turn around, JFL at thinking you won't be caught

you can safely do that when a girl in front of you is leaving the subway. The moment she crosses the opening doors, you can grab, because she won't turn around immediately. If there are a lot of people leaving, even better, because she can't know for sure who did it, and you can slip away unnoticed. Just watch out for white knights who might have seen you do it! Those are a problem.

Do it OP, it is harmless psychological fun, after all. :feelsokman:

the stacy i sat next too in 11th grade spanish smlled so good I wanted to stick my face right in her tits and envelope her in a bear hug and just inhale deeply

the stacy i sat next too in 11th grade spanish smelled so good I wanted to stick my face right in her tits and envelope her in a bear hug and just inhale deeply
You should have done it. It would be worth the suspension.

I wish I was still in school so I could do these.

Yeah, LOL at doing this when you are tall and black, u will get arrested on the spot

It’s already on queertears. They actually browse this site, that’s sad

Someone on cucktears called us a cult lmao.

Wish i was this low inhib

I feel like I should retract what I wrote earlier. I think it is OK to frighten girls a little, but molestation is not good. One should not obsess oneself over sex, it will only end degrading oneself. I don't recommend for anyone to go down that path.

Appropriate avatar. Good hunting.

whiteknights would see this as the perfect opportunity to come to the females rescue and violently assault you, especially if you're small/weak. (and promptly get nothing in return of course)