Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News More men removed from the workforce

Ya think they want men to have careers and meaningful lives ?

• Yes

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 32 88.9%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

A lot of men having been leaving or getting removed from the workforce apparently. I thought they’re was a job growth in most first world countries but it doesn’t seem like men benefit from that especially if you a late millennial (1996-1998 ) that moved on from college near and at the start of the pandemic. The article mentioned men 25-54 years old as ‘prime age’ growing restless and no longer motivated to work for obvious social- blackpilling reasons we know of. Looks like @MarquisDeSade was onto something about that mega thread of America collapsing from within this is happening in first world countries to. If there’s no social hope from men why should they contribute

There’s no reason to have a future when women and society only care about looks.

Burn the west

Nothing new.

Unemployment numbers don't account for the millions upon millions of American men who have left the workforce entirely.

Its just gonna get worst and worst with more women taking jobs and automation.

A lot of men having been leaving or getting removed from the workforce apparently. I thought they’re was a job growth in most first world countries but it doesn’t seem like men benefit from that especially if you a late millennial (1996-1998 ) that moved on from college near and at the start of the pandemic. The article mentioned men 25-54 years old as ‘prime age’ growing restless and no longer motivated to work for obvious social- blackpilling reasons we know of. Looks like @MarquisDeSade was onto something about that mega thread of America collapsing from within this is happening in first world countries to. If there’s no social hope from men why should they contribute
They fear us withdrawing from society. They need us.

All men want meaningful lives, but that hinges on whether they can get children + a loyal looksmatched wife or not.

They'd rather give affirmative action to foids.

The kikes want this. The globalist NWO Judeo order is coming. All of this is going as planned.

The kikes want this. The globalist NWO Judeo order is coming. All of this is going as planned.

Sort of thing that can stop IQ levels and coping at the same time I’m not sure if UK has the same problem.

Sort of thing that can stop IQ levels and coping at the same time I’m not sure if UK has the same problem.
All western countries are having a similar problem. There is a heavy prevalence of nihilism and depression happening amongst society today.

All western countries are having a similar problem. There is a heavy prevalence of nihilism and depression happening amongst society today.
AI powered jobs are the ones to blame.

Been saying this for years and people never fucking listen jfl. Society operates on an unwritten social contract. Take away the contract, the incentive is lost. Countless men are not going to be willing to slave their entire life away while being offered nothing meaningful in return.

just your typical boomer article about how you need to CONTRIBOOT to SOYCIETY

it's a SERIOUS PROBLEM because otherwise it will AFFECT THEIR 401K BALANCE

slave their entire life
I'd slave for my copes, but I'm unable to find one low-end slavery job. It's funny since only African migrants work on these fields, meanwhile my resume gets rejected.

This upcoming year will be the 5th year with 0 success on the job hunting quest (started by the age of 18, that is).

The question is if automation will be able to compensate for it fast enough and how long the economy can stay afloat methinks...

just your typical boomer article about how you need to CONTRIBOOT to SOYCIETY

it's a SERIOUS PROBLEM because otherwise it will AFFECT THEIR 401K BALANCE
@MarquisDeSade do you think all these men DROPPING OUT of the labor force will affect the DOW :feelsUnreal:

I'd slave for my copes, but I'm unable to find one low-end slavery job. It's funny since only African migrants work on these fields, meanwhile my resume gets rejected.

This upcoming year will be the 5th year with 0 success on the job hunting quest (started by the age of 18, that is).
Most men in that position if possible would do the bare minimum and just NEETbux if it covered what they need. I find it fucking hilarious that the article mentions that some infrastructure has already been strained as a result. For like the past 3 or 4 years i've been telling people this and the majority cope by acting like it's impossible. But tbh its good. Fuck making the world convenient for people who hate you. The irony is they'll only start giving a shit once it starts to affect them

normies getting that blackpill dildo up the ass LOL

they are so slow to the punch; should've given up decades ago so soyciety can collapse. too bluepilled to accept that ITS OVER it never began

I applied for Popeyes and surprisingly she called back a week later. I get the interview and the next day,I show up and told her I’m paranoid and don’t like working around people. She said it wouldn’t be a good fit for me . Dammit I was so close
teenagers.is

she was right and it's better u didnt get the job.

@MarquisDeSade do you think all these men DROPPING OUT of the labor force will affect the DOW :feelsUnreal:
Unfortunately not because the way our fraudulent government calculates these measures they refuse to count men or individuals out of the workforce statistically as they're always about putting lipstick on a dog turd saying it's deliciously appetizing to eat. All government and corporate statistical data in this nation is heavily distorted along with being outright lies in order to prop up a failing stock market. [Because at the end of the day it's always about the wealthy only while fuck all for everybody else.] :feelsjuice:

Unfortunately not because the way our fraudulent government calculates these measures they refuse to count men or individuals out of the workforce statistically as they're always about putting lipstick on a dog turd saying it's deliciously appetizing. All government and corporate statistical data in this nation is heavily distorted along with being outright lies in order to prop up a failing stock market. :feelsjuice:
yep if you haven't "looked for work" in like 2 months, they don't count you as unemployed so you basically cease to exist for that particular statistic :feelssus:

yep if you haven't "looked for work" in like 2 months, they don't count you as unemployed so you basically cease to exist for that particular statistic :feelssus:
Essentially yes, you become a non-person or non-entity within their calculating metrics. That is how their statistical fraud works. :feelsjuice:

Essentially yes, you become a non-person or non-entity within their calculating metrics. That is how their statistical fraud works. :feelsjuice:
It's pretty crazy, when you look at the actual number of people employed, I think it peaked in 2007, and has been downhill since (even if the "unemployment rate" is 3 point whatever)

I’m not sure if UK has the same problem.
Yes it's referred to as a 'puzzle' apparently. From the BBC a couple of weeks ago (of course there's the odd foid too but it doesn't take a genius to solve this puzzle):

Screenshot 2022 12 11 020539

Screenshot 2022 12 11 020622

Screenshot 2022 12 11 020747

Screenshot 2022 12 11 020820

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-63625989

Last edited:
It's pretty crazy, when you look at the actual number of people employed, I think it peaked in 2007, and has been downhill since (even if the "unemployment rate" is 3 point whatever)
Yes, they've been propping up a completely unequal tyrannical finance stock market that only benefits the wealthy of this nation for fifteen plus years now. :feelsjuice:

fuck the economic studies too. they used shit data and use shit metrics to push a narrative. there are people looking for work, but they don't count them as looking for work because of the fucking shit metrics they use. and when you question their metrics, their supporters yell that you are anti-science. Data from research is human generated data, and is subjected to bias. fuck those science folks. science can be fucking wrong, especially economic science.

If they did, we wouldnt have so many inkwells and multiplying, mang

Been saying this for years and people never fucking listen jfl. Society operates on an unwritten social contract. Take away the contract, the incentive is lost. Countless men are not going to be willing to slave their entire life away while being offered nothing meaningful in return.
Should I rumble ?

fuck the economic studies too. they used shit data and use shit metrics to push a narrative. there are people looking for work, but they don't count them as looking for work because of the fucking shit metrics they use. and when you question their metrics, their supporters yell that you are anti-science. Data from research is human generated data, and is subjected to bias. fuck those science folks. science can be fucking wrong, especially economic science.
At this rate I feel safe to say that all government and corporate statistical metrics from the U.S. is utter fraud on its face currently. :feelsjuice:

There is no "unrealized opportunity" to be discovered in these factorial and warehouse vocations, what one will find instead is a temporary position that rewards the serf, as I have come to know him, with incurable aching in the joints and a meager stipend!
This, these industries and bad businesses need to die. The competition has always been a race to the bottom where the only ones fucked over are the employees. Make the working conditions, benefits, and pay better and people will go back to work. No one wants to work in your mom and pops dinner, infested with roaches where lot lizards use your restroom to drug themselves and you have to clean the floor of menstruating blood and used condoms.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg5CrDj1VC4

Fuck boomers, you are not successful because you "stepped up to the plate". It was all the greatest generation doing all the work while you invited uncontrolled migrant workers into your country because you needed the 2nd house and 6 digit car.

This comment alone is enraging, I am indignant and justifiably so. There is no "unrealized opportunity" to be discovered in these factorial and warehouse vocations, what one will find instead is a temporary position that rewards the serf, as I have come to know him, with incurable aching in the joints and a meager stipend! Why should one who is subjected to ceaseless slander devote his life to the impudent drudges who lambasted him? I have been reprimanded as a Man-Child, a knave, for my contributions to this society—and I will persist to suffer these insults authored by my peers as an unemployed Oedipusean. (An individual with a metaphorical Oedipus complex, a mommy's boy)

Mike Rowe, you scoundrel, you asinine, ostensible, two-legged, featherless, speaking mound of excrement! You are merely attempting to furtively impress sentiments that encourage laborious duty onto the audience in order to receive gratuitous applause. Your rhetoric does not sway my opinion!

Crush the infamy!
agreed. Who the fuck wants to work those shit jobs jfl @ that retard. Especially given how high housing and healthcare is jfl. You can't afford shit with those jobs and are treated like a subhuman slave.
This, these industries and bad businesses need to die. The competition has always been a race to the bottom where the only ones fucked over are the employees. Make the working conditions, benefits, and pay better and people will go back to work. No one wants to work in your mom and pops dinner, infested with roaches where lot lizards use your restroom to drug themselves and you have to clean the floor of menstruating blood and used condoms.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg5CrDj1VC4

Fuck boomers, you are not successful because you "stepped up to the plate". It was all the greatest generation doing all the work while you invited uncontrolled migrant workers into your country because you needed the 2nd house and 6 digit car.

true Boomer fags just lucked out due to their parents grind and tech boom

No
They just want us in the wage cage and for us to try to derive meaning from the (((MSM))), which is not actually possible
They want us to have no loyalty or attachments to anyone or anything apart from waging for corporations - similarly they want chicks to have no loyalty or attachments to anyone or anything apart from spending taxpayer/simp money at shopping malls

i encourage all ugly low iq men to become neets

At this rate I feel safe to say that all government and corporate statistical metrics from the U.S. is utter fraud on its face currently. :feelsjuice:
exactly. there is a reproducibility crisis in academia too, but corporate research is one of the worst I've seen. I've read so much research that can't be reproduced.

Last edited:
exactly. there is a reproducibility crisis in academia too, but corporate research is one of the worst I've seen. I've read so much research that can't be reproduced.
All by intentional design. :feelsjuice:

Exactly this. A wife and children are the carrot offered by society. In return, a man works to keep that society going. This is because he has “skin in the game” and is invested in the future of that society. Remove the opportunities to get married and reproduce, and the man checks out. Or so he should. Amusingly, society still expects men to keep working even though the incentive has disappeared.

No loyal trad wife ( :feelsclown::feelsgah::feelskek:), kids and a house with garden= no care from me for this society.

Men have been checking out of society for some time now in America. The opoid crisis and homelessness being a huge aspect of it.

It will only get worst and worst as time goes along. Just drop out, stop contributing to society, lay down, and let it rot.

The motivation for men to work and participate in society is to earn money, find a girlfriend, get married, have kids, have a stable marriage and stable life in general, buy a house, grow old and watch your kids move out, have children, etc...

That is simply not the case for many American men nowadays. Anywhere from 23% to 42% of American men nowadays are just left out altogether. You can't be an average guy if you wanna be considered by foids. Foids have degrees and jobs to support themselves nowadays (to support their silly shopping habits and materialism).

More men will turn to copes such as alcohol, drugs, gambling, seeing prostitutes, video games, wasting money on timewasting unproductive hobbies, etc... Society will fall apart even further.

Last edited:
Exactly this. A wife and children are the carrot offered by society. In return, a man works to keep that society going. This is because he has “skin in the game” and is invested in the future of that society. Remove the opportunities to get married and reproduce, and the man checks out. Or so he should. Amusingly, society still expects men to keep working even though the incentive has disappeared.
It gets even worse when said society actively rejects, restricts and ignores said men. Why would they care at that point. People need a reason to do the things they do. Simply being able to rot away affording copes that get stale after a few years with no one to enjoy them with is not sufficient