Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News More Ukrainian soldiers are refusing to fight because its certain death & total act of futility given the superiority of Russian firepower & bombing.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

@NorthernWind @TBIcel @turbocuckcel_7000 @DarkStarDown @blackpillednigga @Incel doomer @go2sleep

Any jewkrainiancels here??

What is there to fight for when all your women fled home and started new lives abroad? The premise behind the fighting is now flawed

I feel bad for Slavic brothERs on both sides, but especially Ukraine since whilst they are dying for the International Jewish agenda, their whores are getting used by Chad & Tyrone in the shit West.

Surprised that AZOG did this, as it was clear to myself & others that it was a Psy-Op to portray themselves as the "based defenders of White civilization" to attract young, far-right males, in order to go off & die to accelerate this plot.

Surprised that AZOG did this, as it was clear to myself & others that it was a Psy-Op to portray themselves as the "based defenders of White civilization" to attract young, far-right males, in order to go off & die to accelerate this plot.
4channers are seething when they realize that AZOG just used nazi symbols to attract tards like them lol and dont actually care about saving the white race or what not

GLORY TO RUSSIA, DEATH TO THE ZIONIST REGIME!

idk this psyop is shit to me but SandNiggERs fighting is interesting :feelsjuice:

Brutal would have done the same

Good. Ukrainian men are fighting for what exactly?
Their women who abondoned them to slut around in Western Europe?
Their ruler who is a jew?
Their country which despises them ?

4channers are seething when they realize that AZOG just used nazi symbols to attract tards like them lol and dont actually care about saving the white race or what not
Same goes for ISIS: It was another clear Psy-Op to pull in radicalized Sands & converts to Islam to go & fight to advance another narrative, I've spoken to tons of Sands who live in the MENA region online, and they say not a single person they've known supports ISIS, they all support Hamas, Hezbollah, or some other groups I've never heard of.

Also explains why literally every ISIS fighter came from Europe or anywhere but the MENA region.

What is there to fight for when all your women fled home and started new lives abroad? The premise behind the fighting is now flawed
Good. Ukrainian men are fighting for what exactly?
Their women who abondoned them to slut around in Western Europe?
Their ruler who is a jew?
Their country which despises them ?
For the last couple of years, they coped with the delusion of retaking all of Russia's gains but after the total failure of their counteroffensive, mass casualties on the level of genocide, and withholding of military aid by GOP, that delusion of retaking anything back has been shattered.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back