Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mormon tries to start family with imported Russian bride

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
★★

She says she is too young at 21, and only wants kids at around 30. The comments also called the dude creepy, a psychopath, and gay lmao.

That guy seems blatantly gay to me. Too good of a canthal tilt for a straight man unless he was really lucky plus gay mannerisms. If he wasn't gay he would be slaying without needing an imported bride since he's very good looking. He needs an imported bride because local women know he's a fag.

That guy seems blatantly gay to me. Too good of a canthal tilt for a straight man unless he was really lucky plus gay mannerisms. If he wasn't gay he would be slaying without needing an imported bride since he's very good looking. He needs an imported bride because local women know he's a fag.
I've met mormons. Mormons have super nice mannerisms like him.

I've met mormons. Mormons have super nice mannerisms like him.

Nice mannerisms sure, but he sounds gay and looks gay. Being nice has nothing to do with it. Gay people can be reliably detected by facial features. I doubt I'm as good at it as a computer, but I have a pretty good idea of how it works. I'd still bet he's gay.

Gay guy and a party girl denying their true natures, what can go wrong?

ngl im envious of the guy in vid. Most foids in a small hick town in utah must be total landwhales, though getting a mail order bride at 22 seems a little young

I guess I'm too much of an autist to tell if someone is gay, unless they are incredibly flamboyant.

acts like shawn mendez, not gay at all

He should divorce her and get her deported.

YouTube comments are a meme

Every teen foid seems obsessed with him.
im having 2nd thoughts now that ive read some lyrics
it reads just like my twisted world:

I know I can treat you better
Than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted cryin'
When you should be with me instead
Better than he can

Attractive male that seems homosexual.

Their baby is black :( Jesus...

1.He's manlet

2.He grew up in a small town, strict religious home, so he's "domesticated" (aka pushed into the "spectrum" by his family)

3. Its 2019. And hypergamy never stoped.
These women from an early age, had access to various platforms of social media, and they are ruined beyond repair. Their egos, their hypergamy, if they were given the opportunity, they would honestly cuck God himselelf, they will NEVER feel satisfied, they will always feel like they can do better.

Eastern European women are massive feminists and very hedonistic. JFL at Westerners who think they're different.

Women not wanting to have children is a mental illness.

Why his parents did this bullshit? Her voice hurts my ears and the sight of her make me wanna throw glass at a wall. She doesn’t know how she is living on tutorial mode.

Last edited:
https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-...that-daughter-kaya-is-biracial-and-not-joshs/ rofl

revolting couple anyway, he mogs her, just look at their lips - they should be the other way around or her having much nicer and fleshier ones.
but it's 2019 so he will mail order some fat lipless bitch he mogs and watch her birth a black baby on his dime. launch the nukes NOW.

LoL what a cuck that gay mormon is!

lmao what the fuck is imported bride

why this cuck trust a whore ?

I know these niggas live in Utah JFL all those crazy ass Mormons live there

Nah just soyboy normie
https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-...that-daughter-kaya-is-biracial-and-not-joshs/ rofl

revolting couple anyway, he mogs her, just look at their lips - they should be the other way around or her having much nicer and fleshier ones.
but it's 2019 so he will mail order some fat lipless bitch he mogs and watch her birth a black baby on his dime. launch the nukes NOW.
Fucking cucks bro:lul:

BrideStory

I wonder if this will still be a feasible approach these days, they probably won't let Russian women enter North America now, so the next best thing would be a mail-order Ukrainian bride I guess?

I'm not wealthy enough to attempt this, obviously you need to own a house or else your Eurasian fiancee will not choose to marry you.

I wonder how it turned out after 3 years