Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normie cuck tries to humiliate me to impress foid and fails

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
So I’m at the gym and I’ve left my bag next to a machine to go get water.

I come back to see this cuck sitting in my machine about to use it. I approach him with roid rage (literally just injected 360mg of test) and I’m visibly pissed off. I tell him I’m using it and to move.

Important :: I MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT WITH HIM THE ENTIRE TIME BUT HE IS CONSTANTLY LOOKING AROUND AND ASKING A FOID AND OTHER NORMIES IF I WAS ACTUALLY USING THE MACHINE OR NOT :lul: :lul: (His age was around 35 btw, I’m 21)

I look at him angrily and tell him why are you trying to start a problem for to which he just gets up and slowly leaves without even looking at me once :lul: :lul: .

FUCKING NORMIE CUCK TRIES TO IMPRESS FOID BUT REALISES HES CUCKED AND A FAGGOT. FUCK THIS BASTARD

I need to get on testosterone. I applaud you, my friend.

You did the right thing.

Scare those jites.

Typical cuck trying to impress a roastie and it failed :feelshaha:

normie clowns I hate them

Gj sticking up for yourself.

Mirin your low inhib, even if i was low inhib, im a manlet that nobody would take serious

I don’t understand what that means . Explain? :feelskek:
Basically how "confident" you are. A low inhib person isnt afraid of confrontation or potential consequences or approaching people, while a high inhib person usually avoids conflict and tries to not get in trouble

Basically how "confident" you are. A low inhib person isnt afraid of confrontation or potential consequences or approaching people, while a high inhib person usually avoids conflict and tries to not get in trouble
Ahh ok thank you. I think it comes from high T.

Show these cucks that you're the boss.

How has your experience with TRT been?

How has your experience with TRT been?
I’m blasting test currently 700mg per week no where near TRT. But the experience is good tbh just getting stronger and stronger.

The lengths these idiots go to, for some pussy.....

I come back to see this cuck sitting in my machine about to use it. I approach him with roid rage (literally just injected 360mg of test) and I’m visibly pissed off. I tell him I’m using it and to move.

Important :: I MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT WITH HIM THE ENTIRE TIME BUT HE IS CONSTANTLY LOOKING AROUND AND ASKING A FOID AND OTHER NORMIES IF I WAS ACTUALLY USING THE MACHINE OR NOT :lul: :lul: (His age was around 35 btw, I’m 21)

I look at him angrily and tell him why are you trying to start a problem for to which he just gets up and slowly leaves without even looking at me once :lul: :lul: .

FUCKING NORMIE CUCK TRIES TO IMPRESS FOID BUT REALISES HES CUCKED AND A FAGGOT. FUCK THIS BASTARD
Gigabased and potent lifefuel. Bully and beat normies to death.

how much does one cycle of test cost? and is it safe to use at 18. My hair genetics are good so no worries there

Good job. Normies will do anything for status except anything constructive.

I'm curious because I am a fat fuck but why do incels even bother going to the gym in the first place why not just work out at home where you don't have to be around any of these retards you're around a bunch of Chads and Stacy's that would make fun of you in a heartbeat you do sound like you have some genetics to make you intimidating but that's what happens when you take steroids it really Alters your genetic sequence