Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Morning fellow NEETcels

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
So i started my day off comfily rolling out of my bed, Put on some kettle with water for first coffee and then codfish with butter and veggies as a side, Feels good i dont have to work and walk in this snowstorm, Meanwhile the wagies that hate my very existance is my worker slaves i siphon money out of due to my mental illnesses i can rest comfily all day on theyre behalf, Thanks wagies for providing me the oppertunity to NEET, I was a wagie previously for 7 whole years and im never going back to that life!, For all the ones who hates me! Thanks for supporting my NEETdom financially, May my bullies and the people who tormented me pay me they re taxmoney for my comfort :feelsaww:

Comfy NEETKING!

Tumblr o233oyn8Bw1v0pigno1 640 3303582152
B4cc939a9457e677dd460fe9dc40155f 2747081342

Glad to see fellow NEETcels all comfy, I'm not doing enough with my privilege of being a NEETcel though since I just LDAR all day

Good morning fellow NEET. Let us all LDAR in peace and comfort :feelsautistic:

Isn't cod really expensive?

Just smoke some cig and drinking coke