Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most brutal city for incels worldwide?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Title

I choose Paris because my chadfishing experiences there were the worst

Seoul is full of arrogant faggot

Where's Toronto?

Only well traveledcels can vote on this. I've barely been to even 2 or 3 of those. Can we just agree that cities, in general, are suifuel for the suffering?

Sam Francisco
Over for asiancels

jJew York

6DD60E07 109A 4066 9901 EEA181AFA2B2

Anywhere in America

Surprised everyone is voting for Los Angeles. It's actually a shithole here and I fit right in. I'm even a little pretty compared to all the crackheads. Things are open 24 hours and I can come out at night with minimal human contact. The roads are less busy at night. It is easy to cope here. Whores range from crackwhores to the most expensive whores money can buy. Tons of jobs and money, especially virtual/remote jobs where you don't have to see or talk to anyone. It's a great city for incels imo. Mexico is only a 4 hour drive.

I live in Sydney and my experience has been brutal so I voted that

Probably Toronto because it's a feminist haven. Full of retarded pickup artists because holes are in such high demand.
Miami must be brutal too. A superficial culture where you can't afford to be ugly

Gaylord, Michigan:feelstastyman:

All big cities are bad but they say that Toronto is the worst.

Hotel California

It is easy to cope here. Whores range from crackwhores to the most expensive whores money can buy.
IDK why but something about this made me LMFAO so hard. :lul:

Surprised everyone is voting for Los Angeles. It's actually a shithole here and I fit right in. I'm even a little pretty compared to all the crackheads. Things are open 24 hours and I can come out at night with minimal human contact. The roads are less busy at night. It is easy to cope here. Whores range from crackwhores to the most expensive whores money can buy. Tons of jobs and money, especially virtual/remote jobs where you don't have to see or talk to anyone. It's a great city for incels imo. Mexico is only a 4 hour drive.
also LA is full of manlet latinos and asians

I would probably vote something like Stockholm, since Sweden is so feminist and there are nordic Chads, not to forget that Sweden is a welfare state, meaning women absolutely don't need a man for anything, so they resort to fucking only Chads. The state already does the betabuxxing for them

Can you explain the experiencie please?
Fewer quality matches, fewer foids messaging first, more foids unmatching me after I tried to act mysterious. I used to think London was hell but my chadfish did way better there.

London and Jew York in my experience.