Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Most brutal part of the Scientific Blackpill to me, over for true lovecels.

Hohenheimcel

Hohenheimcel

Self-banned
-
A study based on US national suicide mortality data between 1991 and 1996 has shown that the highest suicide rates were observed for White male widowers aged 20-24 (381 per 100,000, i.e. ~33 times higher than the national average in 1996 and ~17 times higher than married men in that category).

For female White widows in the same age group, suicide rate only increased by factor ~4 when going from being married to widowed, and it is not significantly higher than the national average.

She loves you bro, of course she does why would she marry you if she didn't? :feelsEhh:

when your high school sweetheart wakes up to the fact that she has unlimited access to Chads and fomos you to oblivion

A study based on US national suicide mortality data between 1991 and 1996 has shown that the highest suicide rates were observed for White male widowers aged 20-24 (381 per 100,000, i.e. ~33 times higher than the national average in 1996 and ~17 times higher than married men in that category).

For female White widows in the same age group, suicide rate only increased by factor ~4 when going from being married to widowed, and it is not significantly higher than the national average.

She loves you bro, of course she does why would she marry you if she didn't? :feelsEhh:
Both sexes have problems, but when will people listen to lonely and depressed men?

@HiddenUzer @Crestfallen95 when their oneties refuses to shit in their mouths :lul:

You're not even close to being blackpilled if you believe in :bluepill: meme shit like "love".
That shit doesn't exist.

when your high school sweetheart wakes up to the fact that she has unlimited access to Chads and fomos you to oblivion
Tinder changed everything for the worse.

I'm certain there are studies that show men are more satisfied/successful in life and live longer when married and women are less satisfied. Most divorces are from women. It's obvious women don't want to stay with one man and "true" love doesn't exist. These studies should be mandatory reading for all boys.

Do not rope. Remember there are alternatives.