Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL most cucked cope in the world: religion

RicecelBetabux

RicecelBetabux

Recruit
★★★★★
Religion is such a cope JFL.

Imagine restricting yourself from committing thought crime, or being grateful for being truecel just because of a God you can’t even communicate with.

Religioncopers are so delusional holy shit. The only time I’ll ever start religion coping is when I’m 70 years old and I’m too tired for materialistic coping. Even then, I’ll only be religious to follow the Pascal’s wager.

JFL oh geez imagine watching Chad fuck your crush every single day and make 10x more money than you, while you tell yourself your life is better because God is watching over you or some fucking bullshit like that. JFL JFL JFL

Reincarnation is also retarded cope, just like the idea of God is

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How is it even possible to feel existentially fulfilled by a God you can’t even communicate with? That’s next level delusional

Nah sciencecopers are far much worse.
Came to realization when these zealots can't even do fucking basic math and then feel superior that they love their science so much.

this thread: religions me

If western society didnt abandon religion over half the ppl on this site wouldnt be incel

Nah sciencecopers are far much worse.
Came to realization when these zealots can't even do fucking basic math and then feel superior that they love their science so much.
sciencecoping in the way you describe and religioncoping aren’t mutually exclusive

How is it even possible to feel existentially fulfilled by a God you can’t even communicate with? That’s next level delusional

If western society didnt abandon religion over half the ppl on this site wouldnt be incel
that’s true. On the other hand, applying religion to your personal incel life in the context of today’s society is cucked.

If you go to church, they’ll just tell you that getting a partner is meaningless, and that you shouldn’t even care about chad fucking 10 girls while you rot in your room. Being a religious person nowadays doesn’t mean enforcing a patriarchy, it means being a white knight/nice guy and totally accepting inceldom, which is cucked.

SJW copers are the most pathetic.

Religion is such a cope JFL.

Imagine restricting yourself from committing thought crime, or being grateful for being truecel just because of a God you can’t even communicate with.

Religioncopers are so delusional holy shit. The only time I’ll ever start religion coping is when I’m 70 years old and I’m too tired for materialistic coping. Even then, I’ll only be religious to follow the Pascal’s wager.

JFL oh geez imagine watching Chad fuck your crush every single day and make 10x more money than you, while you tell yourself your life is better because God is watching over you or some fucking bullshit like that. JFL JFL JFL

Reincarnation is also retarded cope, just like the idea of God is

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ricecels always gearing towards Atheism.

JFL I’m completely perplexed by the religioncels on this forum. Jealousy and contempt are literally thoughtcrimes in most religions

religion coping is very popular with a lot of asian american men.

I have in a few times in my life, ran into ricecels trying to get me to follow christ. I'm an oldcel with a lot of experiences/encounters in my life.

I don't think its a coincidence at all that we are the most incel race of men by a mile and the fact that I have on a few occasions, ran into asian american men trying to get my to follow christ.

religion coping is very popular with a lot of asian american men.

I have in a few times in my life, ran into ricecels trying to get me to follow christ. I'm an oldcel with a lot of experiences/encounters in my life.

I don't think its a coincidence at all that we are the most incel race of men by a mile and the fact that I have on a few occasions, ran into asian american men trying to get my to follow christ.
we’re not the most incel race tho

In my head deep down everyone is an atheist, religion is extremely regimented and full of things to worry about like eternal punishments but normies just use the good parts like having a being that loves them or the faith that they will have an afterlife or that god will help them in real life just to feel better, actually normies are based on doing that, they're just benefiting from a belief

It's a bigger cope to deny all things spiritual in their totality, you're just making it easier for yourself to say "woe is me"