Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most degenerate indian girl I've ever see.

I wish wh*te foids would wear kilogramms of face piercings :(

didn't even load but i bet it's JBW
Edit: nvm.
JBW Is still law tbh

Gross. Not saying i wouldnt have sex with her, but still. Why would i want this to be the mother of my Ape children?

Looks transgender.

hope camel runs her over

Sexually empowered. :lul::lul::lul: Just accept that you are a whore fucking cunt.

I'm surprised that JBW failed here.

hope she trips over a Krait and it bites her

Has to be a tranny, that jaw mogs me

didn't even load but i bet it's JBW
Edit: nvm.
JBW Is still law tbh
You know she cheats on him with a white man, JBW isn't a law, it's an axiom.

weird plastic face

You deny the racepill, you don't think all foids are for white men?
No, you are denying the blackpill, it's all about looks. Race makes some men on average look more attractive than others for whatever reasons, but at the end of the day, it's all about looks. A 8/10 curry would mog a 6/10 cum to oblivion.

No, you are denying the blackpill, it's all about looks. Race makes some men on average look more attractive than others for whatever reasons, but at the end of the day, it's all about looks. A 8/10 curry would mog a 6/10 cum to oblivion.
White looks are better than non white looks, this is fact. A deformed white man is more aesthetic than a "8/10 curry".

White looks are better than non white looks, this is fact. A deformed white man is more aesthetic than a "8/10 curry".
that is not blackpilled, if you have a higher rating on the decile scale, you are more attractive and what women will run towards.
If you think a deformed white dude has better features than a 8/10 curry, then either that deformed white dude is > 8/10 (which means he isn't deformed) or the curry isn't 8/10.

that is not blackpilled, if you have a higher rating on the decile scale, you are more attractive and what women will run towards.
If you think a deformed white dude has better features than a 8/10 curry, then either that deformed white dude is > 8/10 (which means he isn't deformed) or the curry isn't 8/10.
The effective smv of an "8/10 curry" is 0/10 since females have no attraction to ethnics.

The effective smv of an "8/10 curry" is 0/10 since females have no attraction to ethnics.
Literal copexodius maximus. You are not blackpilled, gtfo of here. :lul:

Not one click

Literal copexodius maximus. You are not blackpilled, gtfo of here. :lul:
The racepill is the ultimate blackpill for ethnics since we must accept that we never had a chance.

The racepill is the ultimate blackpill for ethnics since we must accept that we never had a chance.
I'm gonna have to make a post about this separately, this is gigacoping.

Ffs can someone share the pic or vid, can't see tiktok in a lot of places