Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Most foids are awkward as fuck

J

jaded mixedcel

Greycel
It’s ironic how bitches dislike us for not being NT, but simultaneously exhibit autistic traits themselves.

I just said “how you doing” to this ice queen Latina bitch at my job only for her to look at me sideways with a half smirk and say nothing like a fucking aspie.

Why is it okay for attractive foids to be anti-social weirdos but men have to charisma max at all times to avoid being written off as an autistic psychopath?

Just exist mode. Women don't need social skills. It's also why they have higher obesity rates.

It’s ironic how bitches dislike us for not being NT,

Holes can't gauge personality or intelligence. They dislike you because you are a non-Chad male. Simple.

Just exist mode. Women don't need social skills. It's also why they have higher obesity rates.
:yes:x1000 foids never need to take initiative in conversations and when they do talk it's just babble

Foids on dating advice tell us we have bad social skills and need to be more charismatic. These same foids when talking to someone: “haha ya”:foidSoy:, “tee hee, cool” :foidSoy:

The NTness standards for men are very strict. If you fall even a little behind, it is pretty much over unless you are chad.

She is only awkward if she doesen’t find you attractive. She would answer you properly and become really flirty with you if you were in her opinion sexually attractive.

Her creepy smile was her way of telling you: Please let me alone mister creep you make me feel uncomfortable

Stop trying to frame foid behavior as autism shithead. She probably sawYOU as a sperg and thus dint think you deserved any respect as you do not qualify as human in Her eyes. This is how foids and NTs behave.

Stop trying to frame foid behavior as autism shithead. She probably sawYOU as a sperg and thus dint think you deserved any respect as you do not qualify as human in Her eyes. This is how foids and NTs behave.

You've decoded the secrets.

I went for a bike ride the other day. Went around a corner and a dumb bitch was racing at me head on. I had no time to react and got rammed, but didn’t fall over. Her bike was damaged and she was hurt. Some guy behind me was helping her out, when she was the culprit. That right there is what’s wrong with society.

:yes:x1000 foids never need to take initiative in conversations and when they do talk it's just babble
Exacly. It's alayws talk about some useless crap or about her "frends"

It’s ironic how bitches dislike us for not being NT, but simultaneously exhibit autistic traits themselves.

I just said “how you doing” to this ice queen Latina bitch at my job only for her to look at me sideways with a half smirk and say nothing like a fucking aspie.

Why is it okay for attractive foids to be anti-social weirdos but men have to charisma max at all times to avoid being written off as an autistic psychopath?
Holy fuck this nigga spitting

I went for a bike ride the other day. Went around a corner and a dumb bitch was racing at me head on. I had no time to react and got rammed, but didn’t fall over. Her bike was damaged and she was hurt. Some guy behind me was helping her out, when she was the culprit. That right there is what’s wrong with society.
Bitches think they can get away with anything. , Shitters

The thing is they don’t want to be social with you , it’s our experience with them.

I’v seen it thousand time :feelsseriously:
When in presence of foid alone , i’m sure a lot of you give all your might to be social ,

-how are you doing ?
- what’s your hobby ? Big smile

Only to be met by her not looking at you , being on her phone , one word answer or simply “hmmm”, cold tone like the North Pole.

But as soon as you’re not around and you observe in distance when she is with an attractive man or friends.

Her attitude change like 180 , laugh , big smile , touching
:lasereyes::reeeeee:

She is only awkward if she doesen’t find you attractive. She would answer you properly and become really flirty with you if you were in her opinion sexually attractive.

Her creepy smile was her way of telling you: Please let me alone mister creep you make me feel uncomfortable
They don’t know manners or exhibit a semblance of respect for genetically challenged guys. That makes them bad people imo.

Men should just be handsome and tall. That's all. In this case, they can do whatever they want.
Water is wet though. So, I mean all those stupid requirements are for non-Chads only.
They don’t know manners or exhibit a semblance of respect for genetically challenged guys. That makes them bad people imo.
This.

Foids live in auto-pilot and live like if they're playing some idle game. Foids can act whatever they want while we can't besides chad.

Cope.
You are just not sexually attractive to her.

There's certain type of foids who perceive any interaction with them as a pick up attempt.

Some people indeed have nothing to offer but cunt.

There's certain type of foids who perceive any interaction with them as a pick up attempt.

Some people indeed have nothing to offer but cunt.
It's y I never smile or act friendly towards foids unless they do so first

Agree

Not me kek
Maybe not now

If you never did it’s too bad, because it’s a majorpill that really make you understand your effects on women.

Seeing a cold mute block of ice suddenly turn into a cheerful touchy person is really eye opening

Because of Feminism allowing for this double-standard to persist while not calling it into question unless one wants to be branded as a Misogynistic Incel Pig :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back