Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most guys roaming the streets don't represent the average male

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
I suspect 20-30% males are close to being completely outcasted/asocial/small social circle.

The average guy outside is a 6/10 because sub6 men have no reason to leave the basement other than for wagecucking.

The majority of men are incel in 2020. I estimate 60% can't date, have very low standards and date true genetic trash ethnic midget women or are gay(cope for being incel usually).

Only the top 40% can have betabux LTRs with average looking women, while slayers are top 5%.

inb4sub8deniers

I agree, most men are incel as fuck these days due to raging hypergamy via Tinder

High IQ. I knew a guy who worked night shifts at a local gas station/corner store. night is when the truecels would go shopping, including burn victims and severely injured veterans. Search up the green man of Pennsylvania, an OG truecel who would walk around at night, normies hunted him down because they thought he was a cryptid
220px Raymond Robinson Green Man

I love how idiots will claim that's not who they see out and about. No shit, most know nothing good will come of interacting with the outside world.

If you want to see incels,work at some warehouse

I suspect 20-30% males are close to being completely outcasted/asocial/small social circle.

The average guy outside is a 6/10 because sub6 men have no reason to leave the basement other than for wagecucking.

The majority of men are incel in 2020. I estimate 60% can't date, have very low standards and date true genetic trash ethnic midget women or are gay(cope for being incel usually).

Only the top 40% can have betabux LTRs with average looking women, while slayers are top 5%.
I absolutely agree. You rarely see really ugly men like me outside but I know they do exist, I should be seeing them more commonly. You know, the 3-4/10s.

The average person is not the average person!

Hard disagree bordering on cope. The people I see outside are borderline subhumans. If you're talking about bars, night clubs, etc than yeah I'd imagine it tends to be stunted towards more attractive and taller men. But just day to day no chance.

Hard disagree bordering on cope. The people I see outside are borderline subhumans. If you're talking about bars, night clubs, etc than yeah I'd imagine it tends to be stunted towards more attractive and taller men. But just day to day no chance.
this is sorta true too.

High IQ. I knew a guy who worked night shifts at a local gas station/corner store. night is when the truecels would go shopping, including burn victims and severely injured veterans. Search up the green man of Pennsylvania, an OG truecel who would walk around at night, normies hunted him down because they thought he was a cryptid View attachment 209408
That sounds really scary.

I just witnessed a morbidly obese 500lbs 0/10 foid brag about how she rejected guys who'd hit her up on facebook. :feelsclown:

True imo. I suspect too. I kno 80/20 has been said to death but I starting to really believe only 20% males get regular romantic/sexual interaction

The percentage becomes more and more closed

This thread is Giga IQ
High/mid status people will roam the streets because they have the time, friends and money.
Most men are low value so they stay indoors, work and school.

no wonder why when I go out everyone mogs me

high iq, incels stay home. and the % of men who are incels is increasing

1/3 of american males are 50+, and if you dont count the 13 and under males this number get closer to 50%. Most of them if they work then they just go home, may be go to drive through for some junk fast foods. These old dudes can barely walk, bald, gray,fat, wrinkled and dried up, so yeah the average male is hideous.

This thread is Giga IQ
High/mid status people will roam the streets because they have the time, friends and money.
Most men are low value so they stay indoors, work and school.
sub6 sub6ft men are nowhere to be found near nightclubs and popular cafes. When I visited these places i heightmogged nobody aged 18-24 at 5ft11. subhumans have just dropped out in mass from the dating market.

i always see them on uni campus, internet cafes, watching football. On Saturday afternoons i see tons of sub6 men exercise coping because they have shit social lives

NTs who can ascend via social circle game are in the chad social circles where all the women are and get to betabux and LTR these women. Sub 6ft, sub 6/10 face men don't belong in these social circles so NT game is worthless for them.

1/3 of american males are 50+, and if you dont count the 13 and under males this number get closer to 50%. Most of them if they work then they just go home, may be go to drive through for some junk fast foods. These old dudes can barely walk, bald, gray,fat, wrinkled and dried up, so yeah the average male is hideous.

If you aren't with friends or with a girlfriend, you'll look weird and out of place as an alone sub 6 man just doing stuff by yourself unless it's the bare necessities such as work or getting groceries.

60% of men are incel ??? :feelstastyman: sub 8 theorists are retarded or trolling

I would say about 40% of men are incels. In 2016, it was about 30%. The number is truly rising. By 2025, it will be 50% no doubt. That’s when things might actually start changing tbh.

I would say about 40% of men are incels. In 2016, it was about 30%. The number is truly rising. By 2025, it will be 50% no doubt. That’s when things might actually start changing tbh.
I wonder what will happen when it will start to affect the people who enforce the status quo i.e. the police.

People usually look at me like I'm crazy when I say this. But it's true. The most ugly males literally never leave their home unless it's needed. I "know" at least 3 incels in my building that only go outside to wagecuck or take the dog out at 3 a.m. When I point a group of people and say "these people are not ugly, the ugly ones are obviously not here [in the library or the bar], they are hiding and scared of being disrespected or insulted for their appareance, for everyone of these there is one at home right now..." most of my co-workers don't believe me. You must be fucking autistic and dead inside, like me, to even try to do anything social as an ugly male. It's hard to give zero fucks.

I can agree somewhat with this. I only go out to get groceries, wageslave, and get supplies for my hobbies.

damn, it's over. best hope i have is to wait til 35-40 then betabuxx a stretched out single mum :(

I love how idiots will claim that's not who they see out and about. No shit, most know nothing good will come of interacting with the outside world.
Only succesful people go outside so figure out what will you see outside, all the losers stay in their home because they have no friends and no girlfriend.

Im ugly as fuck but usually go outside once a day at least either to throw trash from my car, refuel my car, buy weed, or occasionally talk shit and drive cars with my friend, or to buy smoking supplies from the shop.

Yeah I noticed this too. What else I noticed is that my town is "too big for its population" meaning that the streets are too empty for the corresponding amount of houses. There should be a lot more people, yet in some streets there is often not even a single person walking. The best comparison is to a video game where too because of processing reasons there aren't as many NPCs as should be.

I actually like that, less people is always good, but it is still a disturbing signal. Everyone just stays at home jfl, going outside isn't common anymore. We are more atomized and isolated than ever.