Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Most incel game genre?

Which?

• Strategy games (eu4, victoria II and etc)

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Visual novel/dialogue games (doki doki, nekopara and etc)

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Simulation games (Euro truck, microsoft flight simulator and etc)

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Souls style games (dark souls series, bloodborne and maybe sekiro)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Platform games

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • RPG

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Eroge

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
The one you believe there is the highest number of incels per capita

Eroge (obviously)
Rpg (because of larping)
Point and click (because so few people like them, some loners will gravitate towards that)
Weeb games in general

Eroge (obviously)
Rpg (because of larping)
Point and click (because so few people like them, some loners will gravitate towards that)
Weeb games in general
Eroge consumes less time than strategy or RPG games tho, but they are for sure full of incels

Eroge consumes less time than strategy or RPG games tho, but they are for sure full of incels
Time spent isn't the only factor. Plenty of incels/truecels don't have much free time because of moneymaxxing or wageslaving (though yes most neets are incels)

Platform games because there's no online.

RPG if only because Hiroshi Namauchi once said it was a genre for depressed and shut in individuals.:feelsUgh:

Simulation games: only incels cope with flying a realistic plane, driving a tank, moving cargo, or being in a realistic war environment.

Strategy and most obscure/non-mainstream weeb games be it JRPGs, VNs, bullet hells, ect.

RPG. Not a doubt.

any fps is trucel

I'd say visual novel if you're a weebcel. If not then I'd say hard strategy games you mention in the poll because very few normies play those as they're very time consuming and hard to learn. Since I'm low IQ I don't play them either kek.

RPG since you need to pretend to be someone else to escape your pathetic life

Yep, visual novels and eroge EZ

@Lookscel thoughts bhai? :feelsLightsaber:
This and
Simulation games: only incels cope with flying a realistic plane, driving a tank, moving cargo, or being in a realistic war environment.
Strategy and most obscure/non-mainstream weeb games be it JRPGs, VNs, bullet hells, ect.

Can also add some RPGs too. Some RPGs are quite mainstream like Skyrim or Cyberpunk I guess, although only autists would ever be able to make the most of the game's mechanics. Normies will just press buttons like monkeys :fuk:.
Yep, visual novels and eroge EZ

@Lookscel thoughts bhai? :feelsLightsaber:
This and

Can also add some RPGs too. Some RPGs are quite mainstream like Skyrim or Cyberpunk I guess, although only autists would ever be able to make the most of the game's mechanics. Normies will just press buttons like monkeys :fuk:.

This and

This and

Name of the girl in the AVI? :feelsohh:

any game where you imagine you have a GF

I just cannot imagine a non-incel playing Euro Truck Simulator. Nobody with a healthy social life would be willing to disconnect from reality for hours by zoning out on a virtual highway.

First-person shooter

Eroge and visual novels.

I like playing old RPGs on SNES.
But I am too depressed to do anything the last weeks.

games like hoi4, victories, etc by far.

Strategy and stealth games