Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most incels dont hate women, they just dont understand them

wewuzaryansnshit

wewuzaryansnshit

good environment = good life, discord: frigid223
-
users here love to proclaim how much they "hate" women and how much of a self-proclaimed misogynist they are. likewise, IT likes to point out so called "misogyny" in the comments and ideas posted on this forum to justify why the majority of this forum is a thread to society.

what both the incels and their opposition FAIL to realize is that they are both wrong about what most incels are. incels are neither misogynistic nor do they really hate women. i have met a fair number of incels and none of them meet the standard of being misogynistic. most people have 0 idea what misogyny even is, its not saying idiotic shit like "hahaha woman bad" or even more extreme stuff like what is said here, but instead to have a deep seated self-hatred of women that is cultivated by some societal construct.

almost every "incel" type guy in real life when presented with talking to a woman behaves in 1 of two ways. either they avoid the woman entirely out of fear of rejection or high tier social anxiety, or they talk to the girl but are anxious, sweaty, nervous, and not at all who they present themselves online to be. none of you here, even the most so called misogynistic users here are what the term actually entails, and you should not strive to be either. having the seeds of misogynistic thought is not something you should be proud of having, the same as having an incel life, it should ultimately be something you should move away from to live a normal life.

i believe the "hatred" of women that is bred on this website instead to be a result of not truly understanding women. as much as people here like to cope about this it is absolutely false to categorize all women into one group and make negative generalizations across the board about all of them. you are lying to yourself if you dont believe classy, intelligent, polite women exist just as the other archeotypes do. women are people with thoughts and interests, goals, dreams, aspirations just as you are. i am not here to debate if your environment caused your inceldom, or your genetics (read my other posts for thoughts) but whatever the situation may be the fact is that you have ended up a virgin as an adult male. you try to cope with what you know evidently to be a screw up of your development, and project that on the personhood of the thing you desire to have. you equate what you have been "denied" of as nothing more than an object preprogrammed to systemically reject you (sub8 theory, female hypergamy) all of which are concepts taken to the extreme on this website. you would opt to believe this narrative rather than understanding the thruth that most women did not consciously reject you, rather, you were never in the vicinity of any that would have changed your development as it is. that they instead devoted their time, effort, and human connection to other men besides yourself. it is so much easier to convince yourselves that they are merely animals rather than to accept the harsh reality.

do not fool yourselves. you are not systemically oppressed, nor have you even "raged against the machine" so to speak against those who have kept you down. you are nothing but an angry mentally stunted man who instead of believing what is self-evident, chooses to accept what a website tells him.

god i hate midwits. "not all women" OR REALLY?!=!?="!?= THERE IS VARIATION WITHIN THE CATEGORY NOWAY YO=U ARE BLOWING MA MIND MANG

fking retard. most people on here don't hate women because they are men and innately desire them. if a women would show us affection most of us would let themselfs get used and abused because we are so infinitely desperate to believe a woman could like us and be likeable herself.

in reality female nature is ugly and, when allowed to be expressed uncontrained, extremly hateable. in a sense no differend from male nature. but at the start of civilisation we started killing and inprisoning the men who couldn't control themselfs while we in modern times have not only allowed but encouraged women to be their worst self all day every day.

you think yourself superior because you puke out some overly agreeable and "nice" opinion but you are sadly missing a functioning brain to go along with those "good intentions".
Since your list seems incomplete, here are some more reasons to hate women:

I hate women as a group for their trait / personality distribution and their psychological & behavioral tendencies.
I hate them for betraying the values this society claims to uphold for personal gain, for getting away with it because they are innately blessed by mother nature to be treated preferentially by both men and women and for being so fkign stupid that they don't even have to shoulder any awareness of what they are doing, for being simple-minded enough to believe their own motivated reasoning 100% of the time.
I hate them for being born with the higher SMV as well as with the better orgasm, having to invest no effort to get laid and having the better payout for not doing anything.
I hate them for being granted the power to judge my worth as a person just because they are born as the sex with the more rare and valuable sex cells.
I hate them for being able to blackmail society with their control over human reproduction and I hate this society for going along with it.
I hate them for killing free speech whereever they go, be it online, in politics or in academia.
I hate them for how they abuse cheap social aggression like shame, guilt and gaslighting instead of holding themselfs to even the most minimal standarts of rational debate.
I hate them for how absurdly self-centered and egotistical they are, for how they treat love as nothing but a trade offer, how they are idealized by the men around them as these innocent angels while picking their partner purely by what he can offer them in the moment and happily abandoning him if another man offers them a better deal.
I hate them for how they have misinterpretated every flaw of their own as a consequence of oppression, I hate how they always reject any responsibility for their own actions and always aim to be percieved as the victim, how they abuse sympathy and naivety of others to get what they want without any shame or mercy.
I hate them for how they have made it impossible for me to join my real ingroup because not being willing to let them get away with every horrendous lie and distortion they have commited makes me a pariah amongst the people most similar to me.
I hate them for having all this power over human afairs and using it purely for their own personal and group benefits.
I have them for abandoning my sex to its misery just decades after they were given increased freedom and influence by that very same sex.
I hate them for being such disappointing, morally repugnant creatures that I have no choice but be attracted to.
I hate them for having control over my quality of life despite being such irredeemable low lifes.
I hate them for everything they are and stand for, for being nature's favorite, for being born rich in the one market that matters the most, I hate them for what they are deep down once all the lies, deceptions and self-deceptions are removed, for being such solipsistic, vacuous, overly neurotic, instinct driven amoral midwits who my sex is doomed to fight over to the death because this trash is the only option around.

the one too dumb to get how stochastic thinking works is you. I can hate women as a group and make exception for any individual woman I meet and find likeable. you are mindlessly avoiding the idea that women as a group could be horrible people in genereal because that would put you outside whats acceptable and you can't have that.

Last edited:
I'll be quick here, as I'm short on time.

I've tried understanding women, and 10 years ago, guys on this forum would call me a cucked whiteknight if they'd see me. The more I tried to understand women, the angrier I became.
I'm sick and tired of having to understand women's petty dating "rules" and sneak little games
I don't call myself "oppressed", I'm just angry and tired.
And OP, you seem to be thinking too much on it ---- I'm single and an adult virgin because I'm short and ugly. That's it. I've tried - and continue to go to - the gym. I'm quite pleasant and polite in public. I treat my female coworkers as equals. I've made the attempt to dress well and be cleaned & well-groomed....but genetics wins at the end of the day

For the record, I want you to know that don't hate women ---- I just don't have much respect for them.

reality female nature is ugly and, when allowed to be expressed uncontrained, extremly hateable. in a sense no differend from male nature
le woman nature is so evil…. every woman i encounter is mean to me oh no whatevet shall i do!

most people have 0 interest or care in you. no one hates you unless your actions on a societal scale of right and wrong have been “wrong”. even if you are very ugly at most people will just avoid you or they may throw a couple comments but no one truly hates you. i agree that the nature of humans themselves is evil, but saying that there’s no such thing as a good woman is lying to yourself.

I'll be quick here, as I'm short on time.

I've tried understanding women, and 10 years ago, guys on this forum would call me a cucked whiteknight if they'd see me. The more I tried to understand women, the angrier I became.
I'm sick and tired of having to understand women's petty dating "rules" and sneak little games
I don't call myself "oppressed", I'm just angry and tired.
And OP, you seem to be thinking too much on it ---- I'm single and an adult virgin because I'm short and ugly. That's it. I've tried - and continue to go to - the gym. I'm quite pleasant and polite in public. I treat my female coworkers as equals. I've made the attempt to dress well and be cleaned & well-groomed....but genetics wins at the end of the day

For the record, I want you to know that don't hate women ---- I just don't have much respect for them.
being pleasant and polite doesn’t mean anything. pleasant and polite gets you equal respect but it doesn’t get you friendship nor anything more than that. you have the common excuse of “but i am nice to women why don’t they like me?”. just “being nice” means nothing. you cannot connect to them or anything in their lives. to have a real connection with a woman means you can understand and connect to what she says without faking your feelings or lying to yourself.

le woman nature is so evil…. every woman i encounter is mean to me oh no whatevet shall i do!

most people have 0 interest or care in you. no one hates you unless your actions on a societal scale of right and wrong have been “wrong”. even if you are very ugly at most people will just avoid you or they may throw a couple comments but no one truly hates you. i agree that the nature of humans themselves is evil, but saying that there’s no such thing as a good woman is lying to yourself.
i have many positive experiences with the women i meet, MY world view isn't just about my own personal life you little shmuck. you can't even read what i type. YOU ARE SO STUPID YOU DONT GET THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAYING "WOMEN IN GENERAL ARE X" AND "EVERY SINGLE WOMAN ON EARTH IS X". YOU ARE AS DUMB AS THE DIRT YOU HOUSE IS NO DOUBT MADE OUT OF and im done wasting my time

users here love to proclaim how much they "hate" women and how much of a self-proclaimed misogynist they are. likewise, IT likes to point out so called "misogyny" in the comments and ideas posted on this forum to justify why the majority of this forum is a thread to society.

what both the incels and their opposition FAIL to realize is that they are both wrong about what most incels are. incels are neither misogynistic nor do they really hate women. i have met a fair number of incels and none of them meet the standard of being misogynistic. most people have 0 idea what misogyny even is, its not saying idiotic shit like "hahaha woman bad" or even more extreme stuff like what is said here, but instead to have a deep seated self-hatred of women that is cultivated by some societal construct.

almost every "incel" type guy in real life when presented with talking to a woman behaves in 1 of two ways. either they avoid the woman entirely out of fear of rejection or high tier social anxiety, or they talk to the girl but are anxious, sweaty, nervous, and not at all who they present themselves online to be. none of you here, even the most so called misogynistic users here are what the term actually entails, and you should not strive to be either. having the seeds of misogynistic thought is not something you should be proud of having, the same as having an incel life, it should ultimately be something you should move away from to live a normal life.

i believe the "hatred" of women that is bred on this website instead to be a result of not truly understanding women. as much as people here like to cope about this it is absolutely false to categorize all women into one group and make negative generalizations across the board about all of them. you are lying to yourself if you dont believe classy, intelligent, polite women exist just as the other archeotypes do. women are people with thoughts and interests, goals, dreams, aspirations just as you are. i am not here to debate if your environment caused your inceldom, or your genetics (read my other posts for thoughts) but whatever the situation may be the fact is that you have ended up a virgin as an adult male. you try to cope with what you know evidently to be a screw up of your development, and project that on the personhood of the thing you desire to have. you equate what you have been "denied" of as nothing more than an object preprogrammed to systemically reject you (sub8 theory, female hypergamy) all of which are concepts taken to the extreme on this website. you would opt to believe this narrative rather than understanding the thruth that most women did not consciously reject you, rather, you were never in the vicinity of any that would have changed your development as it is. that they instead devoted their time, effort, and human connection to other men besides yourself. it is so much easier to convince yourselves that they are merely animals rather than to accept the harsh reality.

do not fool yourselves. you are not systemically oppressed, nor have you even "raged against the machine" so to speak against those who have kept you down. you are nothing but an angry mentally stunted man who instead of believing what is self-evident, chooses to accept what a website tells him.
I hate women, and regardless of what lies you tell to yourself, many on this website hate them too, rightfully so. I was raised in a respecitable way, to be a nice young man. I tried, years and years I tried. I put in effort, I went to the gym for years, I followed dozens of advice methods. It never worked. ALWAYS in the end the women either ignored me at some point or just said without any remorse "You are ugly, I deserve better than you." There is no good ending if you are not chad. Women made me the way I am. Their hate shaped me.

Jfl:feelskek:. The vast majority of the guys here pretty freely acknowledge that they treat women the same way they treat men, with absolutely none of the stuff they write here to cope having anything to do with how they act in public.

And OP, you seem to be thinking too much on it ---- I'm single and an adult virgin because I'm short and ugly. That's it.
:yes::yes::yes:

being pleasant and polite doesn’t mean anything. pleasant and polite gets you equal respect but it doesn’t get you friendship nor anything more than that. you have the common excuse of “but i am nice to women why don’t they like me?”. just “being nice” means nothing. you cannot connect to them or anything in their lives. to have a real connection with a woman means you can understand and connect to what she says without faking your feelings or lying to yourself.
Yep. In the end, we're simply unattractive. That's all there is to it. I treat all the people I interact with with the same respect they show me. Not because it means anything, but because that's simply how functional human beings interact. It's got nothing to do with my inceldom, which is the result of me being ugly and there's nothing I can do about that.

Also, thanks for giving me an opportunity to use this again:

Also, before you get banned, I just honestly want to ask you something, and I truly mean this question. Is the "it's all in your head, looks don't matter" stuff the same thing you'd say to a woman struggling to hook up with men she finds attractive, or is this type of gaslighting only reserved for men? Like, if an unattractive woman struggled to find men, you'd admit that it's her looks that are the problem, while if an unattractive man struggles with dating, you'll just tell him that looks don't matter and it's all his personality?

I'm genuinely asking that, so I can understand your mindset.

Also, if I may, since we don't get bluepillers here all that often, what do you think of the study I quote in my signature?

i have many positive experiences with the women i meet, MY world view isn't just about my own personal life you little shmuck. you can't even read what i type. YOU ARE SO STUPID YOU DONT GET THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAYING "WOMEN IN GENERAL ARE X" AND "EVERY SINGLE WOMAN ON EARTH IS X". YOU ARE AS DUMB AS THE DIRT YOU HOUSE IS NO DOUBT MADE OUT OF and im done wasting my time
take a chill pill, relax. im staying my thoughts and you are acting like a child throwing a tantrum lol

I understand that all women are whores

take a chill pill, relax. im staying my thoughts and you are acting like a child throwing a tantrum lol
You're a condesending faggot that thinks himself better than everyone else here and in a position to teach us all how to be "a good little incel" so we can all be let back in societies loving embrace. Because you are not using bad mean words I'm supposed to ignore how you combine being condesending and illiterate into the most dislikeable kind of cuntish grandstanding? fk yourself. go back to w/e normie shithole you crawled out of

you have no idea what you are talking about, i would bet you aren't even from here but just one more infilitrating retard from IT or god knows where. you have nothing to offer except mindlessly repeating woke buzzwords like a less smart chat-GTP version
I'm at least one standart deviation above you in IQ and you have not even the slightest idea about my life

unreal that I can't even escape your type of mentally deficient selfabsorbed intelelctual lowlifes on here

You're a condesending faggot that thinks himself better than everyone else here and in a position to teach us all how to be "a good little incel" so we can all be let back in societies loving embrace. Because you are not using bad mean words I'm supposed to ignore how you combine being condesending and illiterate into the most dislikeable kind of cuntish grandstanding? fk yourself. go back to w/e normie shithole you crawled out of

you have no idea what you are talking about, i would bet you aren't even from here but just one more infilitrating retard from IT or god knows where. you have nothing to offer except mindlessly repeating woke buzzwords like a less smart chat-GTP version

I'm at least one standart deviation above you in IQ and you have not even the slightest idea about my life

unreal that I can't even escape your type of mentally deficient selfabsorbed intelelctual lowlifes on here
it’s chat gpt not chat gtp. get a grip boomer!

ill talk to you when you stop your estrogen spike

ofc the faggot thinks "good enviorment = good life". just one more evolution denier, whats new

you have an IT/mainstream view of inceldom

you are not systemically oppressed
Yeah, incels, you hear that, it's YOUR FAULT. It's ALWAYS your fault.
ALWAYS.
Welcome to my ignore list, wewuzaryanshit, I hope to never hear from you again.

you have an IT/mainstream view of inceldom
no, i am simply stating the thruth about the majority of users here. most users here are normal people with bad life situations (environments)

ofc the faggot thinks "good enviorment = good life". just one more evolution denier, whats new
what does this have to do with evolution lol, have u taken ur meds bro

Yeah, incels, you hear that, it's YOUR FAULT. It's ALWAYS your fault.
ALWAYS.
Welcome to my ignore list, wewuzaryanshit, I hope to never hear from you again.
great, one less user who has anything meaningful to say. or any kind of intelligent rebuttal (which i can appreciate)

There are people here who have a significantly worse level of hatred towards women than most normies but they still aren't misogynist level. Actual misogynists are psychos and other men with diseased minds, those type do not care about receiving love or respect from any woman, and they definitely don't browse sites like this. I don't think my country even has a single man who could be classed as "real misogynist".
"Environment doesn't matter bro :soy: :soy:" leave this site, you are a gaslighting fuck. Imagine going on a site for depressed virgins and denying environmentpill.

what does this have to do with evolution lol, have u taken ur meds bro
does it hurt to be this stupid? also, if you care so much about my mean tone why don't you adress the people politely asking you questions about your perspective you retarded subhuman clown?

almost every "incel" type guy in real life when presented with talking to a woman behaves in 1 of two ways. either they avoid the woman entirely out of fear of rejection or high tier social anxiety, or they talk to the girl but are anxious, sweaty, nervous, and not at all who they present themselves online to be.
This is so retarded it's comedic

also, if you care so much about my mean tone why don't you adress the people politely asking you questions about your perspective you retarded subhuman clown?
wow, so not only are you unable to hold a conversation (sign of immaturity) but you also incel shame and call me a subhuman because i happen to disagree with you. you are just really pathetic, i dont want to hear from you anymore pls

what is your issue with it
"incel is when scared of women".. you have a cartoonish view of inceldom and clearly don't see yourself as part of it or you wouldn't describe it this way

almost every "incel" type guy in real life when presented with talking to a woman behaves in 1 of two ways. either they avoid the woman entirely out of fear of rejection or high tier social anxiety, or they talk to the girl but are anxious, sweaty, nervous, and not at all who they present themselves online to be
Or they act like Tisseraud from the movie Whatever and get the same treatment from women.

you are nothing but an angry mentally stunted man who instead of believing what is self-evident, chooses to accept what a website tells him
If everyone tells you how you are such an intelligent,funny,well behaved man yet every women rejects your advances i don't know how much evidence you need.You are on the wrong path here,frustration comes from negative reinforcement,not from believing concepts a site tells you. Those concepts are evident from the daily life of the ones that feel the same as the blackpill ideology dictates it.You are here because your life experiences are in concordance with the concepts of the blackpill,learning the concepts of the blackpill won't make you an incel.

I can talk to women, I was assigned a new hire to guide at work who is a woman, we talked as befitted work colleagues and about private life and I have basically been side by side with her for a week and it has not been a problem.

It's just that I do not care to hear it, it doesn't excite me or create interest in me, when a woman talk my mind wanders, when a woman muses or ponders I start to plan out my dinner and think about my weekend.

You make the mistake of thinking the machoism culture here is equivalent of real life interaction (no one is crazy enough to socially suicide themselves without a good cause), maybe you are just a sperg who misunderstands it, ironic for someone who claims to have prolific understanding of incel culture.

It's just that I do not care to hear it, it doesn't excite me or create interest in me, when a woman talk my mind wanders, when a woman muses or ponders I start to plan out my dinner and think about my weekend.
yes. it doesnt excite or create interest inv you when in should. when a woman talks to you a normal hot blooded man is interested and wants to continue talking with her. your mind wanders because it is diseased, and you know you are in the right place when you come on this website.

"incel is when scared of women".. you have a cartoonish view of inceldom and clearly don't see yourself as part of it or you wouldn't describe it this way
well, most people here dont understand women. that is what i originally said. i don’t understand them even after lots of NT maxing, and neither does anyone else here lol

well, most people here dont understand women. that is what i originally said. i don’t understand them even after lots of NT maxing, and neither does anyone else here lol
speak for yourself, women are not a mystery

yes. it doesnt excite or create interest inv you when in should. when a woman talks to you a normal hot blooded man is interested and wants to continue talking with her. your mind wanders because it is diseased, and you know you are in the right place when you come on this website.
That is the nature of the blackpill isn't it, only a moron would let themselves be excited by fruitless prospects as all sub5s know it to be, or will you espouse that there is any genuine merit and risk to reward benefit for a sub5 to socially interact with average women? Ridiculous, unless you are another flavor of normie as most users here prove to be

There is no good ending if you are not chad. Women made me the way I am. Their hate shaped me.
yeah man. the opposite gender has single handedly made you the person you are. despite the fact that you have probably never had a meaningful interaction with one in your ENTIRE life.

That is the nature of the blackpill isn't it, only a moron would let themselves be excited by fruitless prospects as all sub5s know it to be, or will you espouse that there is any genuine merit and risk to reward benefit for a sub5 to socially interact with average women? Ridiculous
see your mind first goes to the conclusion that it is useless to interact if the promise of sex isn’t there. this is the first sign of incel conditioning. you think about whether or not talking to a girl will yield you sex and if the answer is no, why bother? this is classic non nt conditioning and has little to nothing to do with your looks

notice how he still has not answered the one person that was polite and asked honest questions on here. almost as if he was only interested in making his grand speach and getting triggered :feelskek: :feelskek:

see your mind first goes to the conclusion that it is useless to interact if the promise of sex isn’t there. this is the first sign of incel conditioning. you think about whether or not talking to a girl will yield you sex and if the answer is no, why bother? this is classic non nt conditioning and has little to nothing to do with your looks
That is exactly the conclusion, all socialization is build on attraction, this is something that cannot be denied

notice how he still has not answered the one person that was polite and asked honest questions on here. almost as if he was only interested in making his grand speach and getting triggered :feelskek: :feelskek:
who

That is exactly the conclusion, all socialization is build on attraction, this is something that cannot be denied
in my opinion, you are misplacing what you believe socialization is build upon

There are people here who have a significantly worse level of hatred towards women than most normies but they still aren't misogynist level. Actual misogynists are psychos and other men with diseased minds, those type do not care about receiving love or respect from any woman, and they definitely don't browse sites like this. I don't think my country even has a single man who could be classed as "real misogynist".

"Environment doesn't matter bro :soy: :soy:" leave this site, you are a gaslighting fuck. Imagine going on a site for depressed virgins and denying environmentpill.
how can you be so lacking in nuance. he claims enviroment = life. meaning, he leaves no room for anything outside of enviormental influences. which is basically just an outright denial of everything blackpill. and also what you accuse me of doing...

I have no problem accepting enviormental influences to the extent that they can be proven to actually be enviormental and not just noise or indirect gene influence. you are claiming I deny anything while siding with someone who probably thinks races go skin deep.

Truecel trait, you're ignored even in a thread on here where OP makes it a point to answer to as many people as possible:feelshaha:.

Truecel trait, you're ignored even in a thread where OP makes it a point to answer to as many people as possible:feelshaha:.
shoulda called him a retard and a faggot, they can never resist answering anyone if it lets them continue their moral + pseudo-intellectual grandstanding

Jfl:feelskek:. The vast majority of the guys here pretty freely acknowledge that they treat women the same way they treat men, with absolutely none of the stuff they write here to cope having anything to do with how they act in public.

:yes::yes::yes:

Yep. In the end, we're simply unattractive. That's all there is to it. I treat all the people I interact with with the same respect they show me. Not because it means anything, but because that's simply how functional human beings interact. It's got nothing to do with my inceldom, which is the result of me being ugly and there's nothing I can do about that.

Also, thanks for giving me an opportunity to use this again:
this isnt a respectful thread either, theres no challenging my view you just restate what you believe as dogma

in my opinion, you are misplacing what you believe socialization is build upon
I feel dread for tomorrow so I go to bed now goodnight thanks for firing me up a bit

Just came here to post that I hate women.

this isnt a respectful thread either, theres no challenging my view you just restate what you believe as dogma
have your tried reading your own nonsense? their isn't even an argument in there and you are permanently mind reading everyone on this forum thorugh the power of your 105 IQ genius brain. how can people be this lacking in self-awareness? how are you even real

also, ofc no real answer to anythign, "lol your just dogmatic" as always, complete waste of time trying to reason with an ideologue, i was right with my approach of just telling you to neck yourself right from the get go

Just came here to post that I hate women.
have your tried reading your own nonsense? their isn't even an argument in there and you are permanently mind reading everyone on this forum thorugh the power of your 105 IQ genius brain. how can people be this lacking in self-awareness? how are you even real

also, ofc no real answer to anythign, "lol your just dogmatic" as always, complete waste of time trying to reason with an ideologue, i was right with my approach of just telling you to neck yourself right from the get go
thanks for the thread bump bud