Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most incels here, if they had ur personal info and u later ascended, would dox u as revenge. This is the ultimate reason why incels can’t unite.

doogy is literally dead
he roped ages ago, his obituary was online before the threads got deleted
this is such a joke lmao it doesnt even make sense
niggas literally invoking dead ppl and larping they have alts on here
schizo
plain schizo
He roped last year? Shame I didn't see him in the outbounds of reality

Last edited:
Most users here aren’t abominably ugly, many have a faint hope (at least in their mind) to ascend, even if it’s delusional in most cases. However, many users are afraid of being doxxed, and thus can’t share personal info with others for say, a meet up. But let’s be honest, the reason is because many of you would dox someone out of spite and jealousy if they ascended.

@cvh1991 made a thread about this:

Basically your spiteful attitudes are fucking you over. You think you’re cool “rebels” against society by not having some basic respect of privacy, but in reality you’re desperate for revenge that is safe because you’re too scared to go ER.
Rest in Piss Faggot

Thanks for playing and exposing yourself with your inbred IQ :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

View: https://youtu.be/sWCF3Gcjjq8?si=lx2IPruqDqFBM3UZ&t=10s

doogy is literally dead
he roped ages ago, his obituary was online before the threads got deleted
this is such a joke lmao it doesnt even make sense
niggas literally invoking dead ppl and larping they have alts on here
schizo
plain schizo
Why would Doogy rope when he has a loving JB gf?

The idea of ascension sounds like something that can never happen

Sorry to say this but realistically it won't happen to anyone who's still an incel in their mid 20s.

The fact that they ban dudes that lose their virginity kinda proves the OP true.

If you really want to get revenge on this unfair world, why attacking people of your kind instead of people who made you suffer?
because it's easier to attack the weak than it is to attack the strong
it's easier to rob a poor old person than a rich young person

Most users here aren’t abominably ugly, many have a faint hope (at least in their mind) to ascend, even if it’s delusional in most cases. However, many users are afraid of being doxxed, and thus can’t share personal info with others for say, a meet up. But let’s be honest, the reason is because many of you would dox someone out of spite and jealousy if they ascended.

@cvh1991 made a thread about this:

Basically your spiteful attitudes are fucking you over. You think you’re cool “rebels” against society by not having some basic respect of privacy, but in reality you’re desperate for revenge that is safe because you’re too scared to go ER.
Yep
In the discord some guy posted his face once over a year ago and it’s posted everyday in Bloc (.is discord server) and Looksmax’s discord server.

Drama queens the lot of this forum.

I would doxx any ascenders since they were fakecels and now sexhavers (the enemy) it would be like shooting a brocel after he became a zombie he's not one of us

Logical fallacy. Incels cannot "ascend", they are by definition never getting love from foids. So if you are an """"""""""""""incel""""""""""""""" and somehow """"""""""""""""ascended""""""""""""""", this means you were never an incel in the first place, therefore you are a fakecel. All fakecels that pretend to be incel deserve to die.

We already have users doxing autists. Humans are awful, even here sometimes. :feelsugh:

You just mogged everyone Kek
An incel that ascends is not a real incel. I joined this forum with the hope that one day I will ascend and leave it. 5 years later my situation hasn't changed at all and I have basically given up on ascending. Harsh lesson I learned.

reality is most ppl here will ascend. there will never be unification

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back