Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most incels never had parents/family especially dad like that who actually has fun with a son

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
I would have been the best fucking son in existence if the universe gave me a dad.

But it didn't lmao.

My mom said "love you" but she can't do It openly. I only took her saying "i'm sorry" once in a while and i don't even think this is a real situation or if my mind is creating It up. :feelspuke: i've had friends saying that he's jealous too of rich familys because they can sit and have dinner together. :whatfeels:

I think a missing father figure is the second most crucial reason behind inceldom, apart from fucked up looks of course.

I had no father as well.
My brother leads a pretty normal life now because he managed to borrow his friends fathers.
I however had epilepsy and autism and interested in the same thing as my paranoid schizophrenic mother.
So I got stuck with her and no friends until the age of 12 at least which is too late.
Now I'm going to watch some Jordan B Peterson videos. The internet's own father.