Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most incels probably have narcissist parents

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just reading through the threads here overtime it is blatantly obvious that majority of users here have problems forming friendships, been part of social groups, forming relationships. Alot of incels are shut away at home and dont go out except to buy copes or food or work.

But the thing is that loads of subhumans are breeding, partying, have social circles etc. Just walking outside confirms this.

So why are the subhuman sex havers fully functioning members of society and incels are not yet many incels actually mog most subhumans?

Theory: Most cels grew up with narcisist parents and never developed the neccesary skills required to form bonds of any kind, whether they be social, professional, romantic, friendships etc

Look into the outcomes of children raised by narcissist parents and you get the typical incels.is user here. Dont believe me try it it and see

subhuman sex havers
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Just reading through the threads here overtime it is blatantly obvious that majority of users here have problems forming friendships, been part of social groups, forming relationships. Alot of incels are shut away at home and dont go out except to buy copes or food or work.

But the thing is that loads of subhumans are breeding, partying, have social circles etc. Just walking outside confirms this.

So why are the subhuman sex havers fully functioning members of society and incels are not yet many incels actually mog most subhumans?

Theory: Most cels grew up with narcisist parents and never developed the neccesary skills required to form bonds of any kind, whether they be social, professional, romantic, friendships etc

Look into the outcomes of children raised by narcissist parents and you get the typical incels.is user here. Dont believe me try it it and see
I see the looks only blackpill dogma debunked every time I go outside.

we may be on to something, lads

1. Imagine not believing everyone in a sociopath.

2. Imagine believing that ugly people are outside at all

Your totally right about the parents thing, my parents are fucked in the head, they had me young.

incels actually mog most subhumans?
Those aren't incels. You have to be bad genes to be an incel not a social reject. It's about potential to be found attractive rather than caliber of social life.
My parents are typical people of their time. Not overly narcy, but self-serving like you'd expect from normies. My father was a very nice man who had his life ruined by a messy divorce.
and never developed the neccesary skills required to form bonds of any kind
If they went to school and had a decent personality (face) and confidence (height), they have the skills. It's something every NT has. Not every NT has the social value to have others to form bonds with; they are avoided.
There's a handful of cases of parents locking their children in cages and hitting them with whisky bottles and putting cigarettes out on their necks, but those children have bigger trauma than what being an incel could bring, and they have a tendency to kill themselves once reaching adulthood.

Another thing is having an emotionally dead mother. Mothers are supposed to be the first nurturers and caregivers. But if mother is an emotionally dead or absent, then how it's possible to form a bond with other human beings at all?

Another thing is having an emotionally dead mother. Mothers are supposed to be the first nurturers and caregivers. But if mother is an emotionally dead or absent, then how it's possible to form a bond with other human beings at all?

Your totally right about the parents thing, my parents are fucked in the head, they had me young.

All of this applies directly to me. It nevER began :feelsrope:

Many of us become narcissistic to survive in this shit hole world. You have to be a narcissist to survive and get by.