Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Most Mothers only have a Negative Influence

Thaway

Thaway

Captain
★★
Nearly always foid mothers only do harm to their sons. One of the main problems with single mothers and "dominant" mothers in general, is that they are absolutely incapable of raising their sons. Not only are they not capable of raising them but they have basically only negative effects on them.

A 14 year old boy stuck with a single mother is basically stuck in a household with a bitchy 14 year old narcissistic child. A low trust household with a gaslighting manipulative unsupportive power tripping cunt. So basically the polar opposites to everything that a young man actually needs to grow into a secure strong person.

absent father means you are fucked instantly

100% true, my mother is narcissistic and mentally unstable, most of my childhood memories with her is being either hitted, bullied or called stupid for no reason. There were also a moments when she were showing me some "love", but 1-2 days after she was after going back to hating me. And my father in contrast was betabuxxing for her, he was always allowing her to rule the house and usually was getting angry at me when I wanted something from him. Only now he changed to be more normal and positive person, but 1) it's too late for me and 2) mother is still the same

(Sorry I just needed to vent this)

Growing up with a weak beta father is almost the same as growing up without a father

Didn't some studies show that single fathers raise more capable and mentally healthy children? Makes sense to me.

It depends. Chads and Chadlites can still slay due to their looks despite their home being an emotional mess but ugly men will be resented by their own mother.
And ugly men can't survive in the world without someone's teaching them basic life skills.
Being ugly but raised in a good family can make you avoid failure in life ( still a loser in romantic field ).
Being ugly in inadequate family is a road to disaster and living on a nightmare mode.

Last edited:
yeah I wish my mom got hit by a car but my worthless faggot of a father is basically a woman so I grew up in a lesbian curry household

My mom another pyscho bi - poplar bitch

Being ugly but raised in a good family can make you avoid failure in life ( still a loser in romantic field ).
Being ugly in inadequate family is a road to disaster and living on a nightmare mode.
Agreed.

Very true. Single moms can only raise boys up to the start of teenage years. No single mom is going to teach him and push him to seek teen love. He'll fail at this and then his life will be over.

Growing up with a weak beta father is almost the same as growing up without a father
True. Also true for over-controlling or fathers that bully their children.

Ultimately boys need a balanced masculine influence to grow up right. This is almost impossible to find today because most men are bluepilled or even majorly cucked.

Yeah toilets are retarded and should be slaves with 0 rights. My pos toilet whore ''mother'' always treated me like scum trash,especially growing up,treatment that most likely contributed to me having low self esteem,anxiety,depression and other mental problems.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJtQnmFnv1w

All guys I know that were raised by single moms are a mess today

based and high iq post. foids are incapable of raising kids alone. the kids suffer at the end.

My single mom only taught me that foids are pathological liars, they always play the victim and are bad at managing their money.
Also she tried to turn me into a bluepilled simp retard, that's not gonna happen even in million years.

Last edited:
Single father >>> Mother and Father >>>>>>>>> Single Mother > No parents

Single moms can only raise boys up to the start of teenage years
Yeah and even then they "raise" their sons as if they were raising girls. Cultivating weakness rather than strength.
I'm pretty sure orphans grow into healthier and more successful adults than kids with single mothers.
I 100 percent agree on this. You'd be better off simply because most people actually have a pretty solid survival instinct but with bad parenting this is supressed heavily. Especially narcissisitc single mothers try to break your self esteem down every way they can. Even if you are aware of this happening, it's hardcoded into us to absorb the negative feedback coming from our parents. Whereas if you are alone in this world then atleast, while not having positive reinforcement either, don't have to deal with your own family undermining your own survival instincts and nature all the time while growing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back