[Blackpill] Most of incels are sons of betabux-fathers

Wastrel

Wastrel

Greycel
2d 11h 15m
I know many incels. Many of them are sons of betabux-fathers.
I think fathers of incels include my father are errors of nature, they should be die without reproduce, but unfortunately they reproduced.
When my father was ugly and poor, he successfully deceived my mother about that he is rich person, after this my mother got pregnant. When my mother met my father she already had a boyfriend which better my father in beauty and age context because boyfriend my mother was younger than my father. My mother broke relationship with her boyfriend only because she detected my father as rich person. But my father was not rich, he is fraud.
My father got sex only because he is good fraud.

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
★★★★★
155d 11h 26m
My father ain't shit. My mom is taking care of him. I'm honestly not sure what my mom sees in my dad tbh.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
111d 23h 23m
My mother outearns my father slightly, so he isn’t exactly a betabuxxer. But he is a massive beta who will do anything anything for her even if it makes him miserable.

I often mock him over the fact, he gives the same NPC response every time ”b-but I love her”.

Last edited:
Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Officer
★★★★★
25d 9h 38m
Shit like this makes me contemplate to do vasectomy should I ever ascend, and, as cucked as it sounds, only have children with a wife through artificial insemination from some high IQ, athletic and Chad donor.
My father also gave me shit genes, I have a horrible bulbous nose, I'm a manlet, I'm as hairy as a monkey and I have a really hard time keeping gains despite gymcelling every fucking day. I'm also slightly intelectually challenged regarding abstract logic, and that's a burden considering most loners have greater affinity to STEM. I have genes definitely not worth being passed on, I'm sorry about my father, but his bloodline should die with me.
I'm not only not attractive to females, but I was bullied through my entire life because of my shitty looks and genetics.
I don't want anyone else to share my hardships, frustration and suffering. If I ever had kids, I want them to live an easy life and being as close to the top as possible.

Last edited:
GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Overlord
34d 19h 21m
My father wasn’t a beta, and my mother wasn’t of low genetic quality either. Somehow two people of higher than average genetic quality, from families with a long line of genetic superiority, spawned the genetic failure which is myself.

XANDIARIES

XANDIARIES

outta luck, outta time
★★★★★
4d 22h 16m
My father wasn’t a beta, and my mother wasn’t of low genetic quality either. Somehow two people of higher than average genetic quality, from families with a long line of genetic superiority, spawned the genetic failure which is myself.

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★★★
25d 14h 34m
Shit like this makes me contemplate to do vasectomy should I ever ascend, and, as cucked as it sounds, only have children with a wife through artificial insemination from some high IQ, athletic and Chad donor.
My father also gave me shit genes, I have a horrible bulbous nose, I'm a manlet, I'm as hairy as a monkey and I have a really hard time keeping gains despite gymcelling every fucking day. I'm also slightly intelectually challenged regarding abstract logic, and that's a burden considering most loners have greater affinity to STEM. I have genes definitely not worth being passed on, I'm sorry about my father, but his bloodline should die with me.
I'm not only not attractive to females, but I was bullied through my entire life because of my shitty looks and genetics.
I don't want anyone else to share my hardships, frustration and suffering. If I ever had kids, I want them to live an easy life and being as close to the top as possible.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
95d 12h 1m
Doesn't even need to be a beta really as single moms from an alpha that bounced results in the same thing.

But I suppose a beta father prob takes a backseat to the mom so even if he's there for the bux she is running the show.

FOIDS. RUIN. EVERYTHING.

A farm isn't ran by the livestock and here we are.

Mega Coper

Mega Coper

KHHV
-
6d 12h 56m

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
57d 17h 48m
Father died so can't tell if he would've become a cuck or not

Hector Barbossa

Hector Barbossa

Manlet piratecel, high inhib recruitcel & drunkcel
★★★
5d 22h 13m
My mother and father roughly made the same amount of money so my dad wasn't betabux, but they still ultimately divorced. He did, however, get my mother citizenship, so I guess he's still kind of betabux, just in a different way. I'd like to see a statistic some day about the proportion of incels who were raised by single mothers, because I know it wouldn't paint a pretty picture.