Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most people are having sex and enjoying life except you

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It's a domino effect. The worse your life is, the worse is gets. The better it is, the better it gets.

This applies to youngcels mostly, but how do you feel knowing that most of your peers are out partying, hanging out together, having sex and making out, all of which you are excluded from because you are too ugly and/or neurotic (code for ugly.)

I have never been invited to any party in my life. I would try and try and try to make friends but I could not even do that. They would tell me how cool of a guy I was and how my art and music was so cool then they would never talk to me again. Every single time.

For me, I just accepted that some people were not supposed to exist and life is a big party that you are not invited to and never will be.

most people = all foids and 20% of men

sexhaving normies get scraps

I try not to think about it. Otherwise that is intentionally depressing yourself.

I try not to think about it. Otherwise that is intentionally depressing yourself.
Yeah, don't think about everything you were denied in life. Just slave away the rest of your days at a minimum wage job until you die.

Yeah, don't think about everything you were denied in life. Just slave away the rest of your days at a minimum wage job until you die.

What else is there to do?

Someone pull up that photo

This is why i tried stemceling. I'm hoping to get a job that pays well