Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most people here wouldn't be incel if they weren't fed a shit diet in utero and puberty.

CaveManSupreme

CaveManSupreme

grug
★★★★
The modern diet is so deficient in nutrients and essential vitamins that most people in the west have at least some minor form of dental issue. Iodine, arguably what made us human, is deficient in 95% of the western population. This was the hardest pill to swallow knowing that if I wasn't fed baby formula, candy, and seed oils my entire life I'd be normal but fuck this modern world.

Fuck the agricultural revolution for making me incel.

keep coping, the truth is you suck

I knew some popular chad guys who hit puberty early and were always eating chips, fast food and drinking coke. I think it's mainly your genes, you either have good ones or you don't.

Genes have the greatest influence in most cases, tho.
Gene expression is influenced by diet. Lemme cope thinking I've got chad genes but they never came through

Gene expression is influenced by diet. Lemme cope thinking I've got chad genes but they never came through
I don't know how that helps you cope instead of adding more despair, but, well, hakuna matata.

idk man, maybe for some. there's many factors to inceldom

I know i didnt eat enough during puberty. My brother was a fatass all through puberty and he has an extra 3 inches on me while i tried to stay slim and paid the price

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back