Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Most Race Loyal Noodle Whore (Suifuel for Ricecels)

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adhi naa pilla ra... adhi naa pilla
★★★★★

What about curry whores?

Tbh i could find a million foids of any other race with a similar post and message. Call it blacked, interracial fetish, whatever.
It's highest with noodle whores than any race

White Men don't prefer curry whores over noodle whores so we don't have to worry.
I love currywhores now:feelsLightsaber:
Curry whores want white cock as much as every other brown/ yellow/ black toilet, they just have more cultural shame and are afraid they won't be liked by the whitey as much as noodlewhores

I've seen wmcf irl. Curry whores over here fraud so much that you can't tell if their mena or spic.
They do makeup to cover their buggy eyes, hooked nose and makeup fraud alot. Almost all ltbs with no makeup, but some dark-skinned foids can look good without makeup thogh.

Curry whores want white cock as much as every other brown/ yellow/ black toilet, they just have more cultural shame and are afraid they won't be liked by the whitey as much as noodlewhores
That's why brown girls are awesome, iam including sand foids also by the way, they kept down by their culture.

Honestly i think the wmaf problem could be fixed by simply having rice parents teach their kids bettER. These niggas only care about studymaxxing and statusmaxxing. which actually directly leads to wmaf because in their minds white=status
:feelsthink:

Yeah rice parents are horrible at teaching their kids anything except studymaxxing. That's why noodlewhores even in their home country are even more likely to do shit like this.
Honestly i think the wmaf problem could be fixed by simply having rice parents teach their kids bettER. These niggas only care about studymaxxing and statusmaxxing. which actually directly leads to wmaf because in their minds white=status
Nah, ethnic whores want white men because they look better than ethnic men, simple as

Nah, ethnic whores want white men because they look better than ethnic men, simple as
No but these noodle whores choose even sub 5 white men who are worse than their races average man. They have internalized racism

No but these noodle whores choose even sub 5 white men who are worse than their races average man. They have internalized racism
All foids are race trators , water

In the noodles brain a sub5 white is better looking than the average chink, call it internalized racism if you want, their sense of aesthetics is just like that

In the noodles brain a sub5 white is better looking than the average chink, call it internalized racism if you want, their sense of aesthetics is just like that
Other non-white races won't do that. Only noodle whores do it.

Why you degrading noodles whore, all foids are whore at the end of the sentence, we shouldn't Compuware them

I guess black and sand whores would prefer the average man of their race over sub5 old whites, but "prefer" doesn't mean they actually like, they're still able to date only white normies and nonwhite HTNs so the average shitskin man still ends up incel because foids prefer not dating at all to dating their traditional looksmatch

No, no no. all non-white races do it because human brain is biologically wired to prefer a caucasoid features as they are more objectively and universally "aesthetic". But most other races' cultural and educational background prevents them from being as much as self hating whores.
I am talking about that races choosing sub 5 men. Curry foids only like white chads not short and balding sub 5 men. But noodle whores like all them. They will fuck anything that is white even sub 5s

I guess black and sand whores would prefer the average man of their race over sub5 old whites, but "prefer" doesn't mean they actually like, they're still able to date only white normies and nonwhite HTNs so the average shitskin man still ends up incel because foids prefer not dating at all to dating their traditional looksmatch
Show me 10 couples of sub 5 white men marring curry whores especially bald ones.

I am talking about that races choosing sub 5 men. Curry foids only like white chads not short and balding sub 5 men. But noodle whores like all them. They will fuck anything that is white even sub 5s
To impress curryfoids, you just need to be normie jfl, unless it's a Stacy or some shit, which only need htn or chadlite white.

Curry foids are loyal in the sense. They will only fuck white chad or settle with a Indian man. Noodle whores won't do that they will fuck any random white dude

That goes back to the internalized self-hate and "muh statuspill" because rice culture is not very strong in its approach.
Exactly, all the noodle whores keep telling Asian culture is misogynistic :foidSoy: :foidSoy: and shit but in reality they are very soft that's why their woman are whoring out this much.

Curry foids are loyal in the sense. They will only fuck white chad or settle with a Indian man. Noodle whores won't do that they will fuck any random white dude
Maybe true Idk, but you should also consider that most zoomers will never get married in their life

this is sadly true

noodlefoids love whites for some reason

jbw is law, water is wet

And there are many fakecels in this forum that deny it. All of them will 100% ascend in SEA
even the middle east, but im convinced they only need money cuz toilets have no morals since they worship your dollar, not your dick or looks

even the middle east, but im convinced they only need money cuz toilets have no morals since they worship your dollar, not your dick or looks
Good luck with that, Saudi is more and more liberating, Saudis are also 5'6 with bad looks, they need hold onto their culture in order for their women to not cuck them

Good luck with that, Saudi is more and more liberating, Saudis are also 5'6 with bad looks, they need hold onto their culture in order for their women to not cuck them
we cant do anything mbs is gon let em but there is a bigger problem,you see in saudi the way families are structured is a man get his whore through paying her mahr (its so cucked like onlyfans:feelskek::feelskek: gotta pay to see body and tits) and then considering condoms arent a norm he will bring so many children likely a fucking factory like 8 and up then most of em die virgin one or two barely get married and fuck like a rabbit etc.

this system is demonic and its how most gulf countries do it. you are destined to be an incel no escape

we cant do anything mbs is gon let em but there is a bigger problem,you see in saudi the way families are structured is a man get his whore through paying her mahr (its so cucked like onlyfans:feelskek::feelskek: gotta pay to see body and tits) and then considering condoms arent a norm he will bring so many children likely a fucking factory like 8 and up then most of em die virgin one or two barely get married and fuck like a rabbit etc.
Iam Sorry to hear bro :cryfeels:, I didn't know that was the problem in Middle Eastern countries, thanks for educating me on that...
I hug that feel

Iam Sorry to hear bro :cryfeels:, I didn't know that was the problem in Middle Eastern countries, thanks for educating me on that...
View attachment 1090168
wonder why in islam muhammad promised them hoor alayin whores who look white if they do what he say. even back then most of em took an L,and its like that to this day in some form and fashion,in fact cuz cousin marriages were a norm for a long time families have birth defects,for example im as tall as the random average 14 year old with fair sand shitskin similar to mexicans and pakis thanks to my dad marrying a relative :feelsrope:

wonder why in islam muhammad promised them hoor alayin whores who look white
Muhammed himself hated brown complex on women I think, that's why Persian women are idolized who had white skin during that time.

Muhammed himself hated brown complex on women I think, that's why Persian women are idolized who had white skin during that time.
this is why i love hinduism cuz i relate to indians,i cant even get tall and i'll be rejected on the spot:cryfeels:

in fact cuz cousin marriages were a norm for a long time families have birth defects,for example im as tall as the random average 14 year old with fair sand shitskin similar to mexicans and pakis thanks to my dad marrying a relative :feelsrope:
Brutal. Only if you were rich... you can easily increase your height to average. Brutal mang

Brutal. Only if you were rich... you can easily increase your height to average. Brutal mang
its worse cuz im 24 i cant even do sports cuz my legs cant carry ne to run as fast as i used to when i was playing football back then.

i just cope by jerking off i guess,imma be rejected everywhere for this genetic abomination(aside from being skinny)