Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Retarded Incels.is User

Who's More Retarded

• Lonely

• Reclusemaxxer

Results are only viewable after voting.
L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Who's more retarded, me or @Reclusemaxer

There are no winners in this game. :feelsbadman:

i'd like to see reclusecuck banned after his post trying to say it may our fault we are incels

You like waxxing your asshole and are interested in pegging so you. Dunno how you lasted so long tbh. Just go on Grindr and get it over with.

This site requires quality rejuvenation.

Thankfully, today is the day for that.

if you’re voting against me and you’re not a veteran or don’t have at least 20 days online your opinion is worthless
Damn I should have voted for you

Sorry Lonely2 my nigga

What's your iq and what's his iq?

At this point I'd swear you guys are alts. You both make decent threads once in a blue moon, but I guess in my inebriated state, lonely wins. Probably because he hasn't been here as long and had as much time to taint ID. Or I'm partial to officers since I've been blue for the last 8 months or so.

I actually like @Reclusemaxer , sure he often makes "water is wet" posts, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy.

i had a strong feeling Reclusemaxer would be mentioned

damn i was right

I actually like @Reclusemaxer , sure he often makes "water is wet" posts, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy.
i voted for him but only for the memes in reality idgaf imagine bullying someone on this site especially a fellow incel bullies.is

I hope you don't get unbanned @Lonely_2

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX