Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most so-called "incels" are fakecels, cucks, normies, or absolute psychopaths, and it's usually a combination

Joined Aug 12, 2019
Messages 41

There's no post count for your face
I’m not sure if you fully understand the blackpill then.

Simply trying is a blue pill comment. Understanding the underlying distribution of probabilities and expected outcomes is the blackpill.

As a thought experiment, if you are 5 6 or under, 90% of women won’t talk to you. A false fallacy is that you can max other items and improve your probability of success beyond 10%.

The reality is your overall probability of success is the multiplication of all of your different traits and the associated probabilities of success then multiplied by the effort or number of chances you give your self (a gamblers paradox application).

So if you are short and then everything else is perfect (intelligent, rich, blah blah blah) you are starting at .1 in theory. Add moderate intelligence making 50k etc etc and it’s .1*.1*.1 (just as a thought experiment) so you are looking at 1/1000. Add in the mental factor, add in the situational timing and chances that you are concurrently in the right place in time as that one person.

Then add the hypergamy curve associated with online dating if you meet them in that forum (each forum is different, closed social circles etc.)

What you find is that effort maxxing does not make a massive difference. While it does improve your chances (anything with a nonzero probability with infinite attempts approaches 1)It doesn’t move mountains.

The blackpill recognizes it’s essentially luck and a lot of your expected outcome is dictated by genetic expressions you have little to no control over.

Redpill is some type of projection that a 5 foot 5 guy can increase his odds by gym maxing to 30%, but no, he is still bottle necked by the 10%, then multiplied by the 30% from gym max. So you are bottlenecked at a minimum by your worst trait, and help isn’t coming.

I don’t view the black pill as nihilistic , I view it as realistic and I think that is a great first view of the world to start taking the best advantage of your life- being realistic and optimizing within your boundaries.

Gravity constant of a supermassive blackhole IQ. On a side note, the blackpill is true to its very core. No women would be able to ignore her biology and fawn over a 4'11" guy. Simply because, to her animalistic brain, bigger equates to better.

Last edited:
fakecel? - Nah, I am a permavirgin.
cuck? - I don't cuck myself to please foids, so nah
normie? - I'm a 3.7/10 though
absolute psychopath? - highly unlikely

Whether self-proclaimed or labeled by society as "incel" or a more commonly used synonym.

I am not attacking truecels.

I predict getting tons of shit, maybe even a warning for this thread.

Not trying to gatekeep but nowadays with social media, especially younger men, believe they are hopeless virgins when they can get laid if they simply tried.

I would completely agree with you in most cases, but shit is becoming worse, social media and dating apps, along with womens ever increasing standards have raised the bar even for average men, which I think is a good thing, the more men who get pushed into the "undesirable bracket" the less of them can cope and pretend that women having rights isn't a problem, the less of them that can just go along with the system

According to many on this site, if you do anything other than cry into your pillow every day, you’re a fakecel I guess. Just live with your parents rent free, don’t go to school, don’t do shit because “muh face is ugly”

Legit, so many guys here put zero effort into life, sit around sperging out to video games and anime all day, and wonder why a woman doesn’t magically fall into their lap. I have a suspicion that tons of guys on here are fat, and as we all know, fatcel = volcel.

All these advanced stage rotters need to do everything in their power to get laid, and when they do that and fail, then they can identify as incel. Just because you don’t leave your room, sit around sperging out all day about “femoids”, don’t interact with anyone and are a socially inept weirdo doesn’t mean you’re an incel, that’s a voluntary situation that you created. Exceptions exist, like if you are a truly hideous specimen of a man or are 5’1 and know that it’s completely over for you and there’s no point in even trying. If you are one of those guys, you’ve earned the right to rot in peace without having to try. Those types are very, very rare though.

Most on here are edgelarping, socially retarded teenagers who would shit themselves at the thought of approaching a woman, have “social anxiety” or hide behind “muh autism” excuse while not even being hideously deformed or even that ugly, probably.
Shoutout the to guys who actually approached girls and tried their hardest to get some pussy and still failed, you guys are alright.

If you want an incel forum you should check IT

I dont know but im 100% truecel

Legit, so many guys here put zero effort into life, sit around sperging out to video games and anime all day, and wonder why a woman doesn’t magically fall into their lap. I have a suspicion that tons of guys on here are fat, and as we all know, fatcel = volcel.

All these advanced stage rotters need to do everything in their power to get laid, and when they do that and fail, then they can identify as incel. Just because you don’t leave your room, sit around sperging out all day about “femoids”, don’t interact with anyone and are a socially inept weirdo doesn’t mean you’re an incel, that’s a voluntary situation that you created. Exceptions exist, like if you are a truly hideous specimen of a man or are 5’1 and know that it’s completely over for you and there’s no point in even trying. If you are one of those guys, you’ve earned the right to rot in peace without having to try. Those types are very, very rare though.

Most on here are edgelarping, socially retarded teenagers who would shit themselves at the thought of approaching a woman, have “social anxiety” or hide behind “muh autism” excuse while not even being hideously deformed or even that ugly, probably.
Shoutout the to guys who actually approached girls and tried their hardest to get some pussy and still failed, you guys are alright.

You don’t think social anxiety is a legitimate excuse? I’ve approached girls before but pretty sure my uncontrollable stammering and eye watering turned them off. Or they may never have been interested

You don’t think social anxiety is a legitimate excuse? I’ve approached girls before but pretty sure my uncontrollable stammering and eye watering turned them off. Or they may never have been interested
I put quotation marks around it to convey the idea that it’s not really social anxiety, but rather the excuse they tell everyone. Real social anxiety is crippling, you wouldn’t even join this forum because of it, I doubt anyone here has real, clinical social anxiety.

Being shy is all in your head and can be overcome, it’s a voluntary situation to not get it treated. Shycel = volcel.

Bro you do realise that the explosion of social media and dating apps have caused womens standards to skyrocket right?
Theres cases where even a normie looking guy will die a truecel these days

I'm a truecel.
- 5'4 (165 cm).
- diagnosed with autism.
- ethnic.

I am a truecel.
– 5” 7’ (170 cm)
– Diagnosed with autism
– High inhibition
– Living in a western hypergamous hell
– White
– No driver license

I do not consider myself ugly, but I am socially apart and an outcast that seeks prestige, (Nothing notorious at the moment) still incel; some just like to proclaim themselves incels to show that they are opposed to the "system", like what I said in other places