Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most soul crushing thing someone said to you

M

malakai

Banned
-
Being told to kill myself to end my gene pool.

Was at a music festival once, was walking minding my own business, and some random person told me "Don't come anywhere near me".

It was fucking horrible.

"leave me alone dude"

right before I was about to confess my love to her

You have a Napoleon complex.

"What kind of parents do you have to make something as ugly as you?"

-some roastie

How did something like you not die in the womb?

Fuck @Kointo @TheRealChincel those are brutal. What's the context of those quotes?

In highschool when I was doing a group project with normies. One of the road ties was joking around and thought it was funny to say

“When ever I see you you remind me of sis from ice age” everyone in the group was laughing, I forced a laugh to not make it awkward. What annoyed me is how she just made my fun of me and made it sound innocent I hate females like this.

Fuck @Kointo @TheRealChincel those are brutal. What's the context of those quotes?

I deigned to ask a girl out. She was a 3/10 and I was working on my "PUA" craft.

Some female told me in highschool I will end up as a lonely virgin as an adult. Well she was right.

In middle school I was just talking to a friend who had one of his female orbiters with him. She just said it out of nowhere.

In highschool when I was doing a group project with normies. One of the road ties was joking around and thought it was funny to say

“When ever I see you you remind me of sis from ice age” everyone in the group was laughing, I forced a laugh to not make it awkward. What annoyed me is how she just made my fun of me and made it sound innocent I hate females like this.
it was beta af to laugh at that. Should have clowned her ass, said she reminds you of the squirrel

We all bought into the confudenss and TRP bullshit at some point.

Most of us at least.

Yeah, I don't blame myself because it was prior to stuff like PUAhate but Jesus did I set myself up for grand rejections.

not really soul-crushing but every time i got some acquaintance and tried to get to know them better they always either wrote me off as "weird as fuck" or a potential school shooter. i always acted normal AS FUCK when talking to them too, it's so ridiculous. it's like people can sense whether you're a social failure. it's over if you're a mentalcel.

My aunt once told me to stop eating so much and that i had bigger tits than her, it took me 10 years before i started dieting and i then realized that it wasn't because i was fat, it was gynecomastia and it has nothing to do with whether you're fat or slim.

^ brutal.

Did you ever get surgery for the gyno

" you will never get a gf"

" get your face fixed"

- sister

Wide eye gap-cel?

I got called out for having thin limbs, I now make sure that Im wearing at least 2 layers of clothes and long sleeves on everything no matter how hot it is outside.

I got called out for having thin limbs, I now make sure that Im wearing at least 2 layers of clothes and long sleeves on everything no matter how hot it is outside.

oh. my. fucking. GOD

MY WORST INSECURITY is about my body (specifically arms) being too skinny, idk how it even started. no one ever said anything about it to me, but that shit kills man. wearing a fucking shirt in the summer is ER-fuel, ropefuel, chofuel, ncfuel, suifuel, whatever you wanna call it but that shit is sooooo fucked it drives me INSANE. holy fuck you triggered me merely by mentioning it.

oh. my. fucking. GOD

MY WORST INSECURITY is about my body (specifically arms) being too skinny, idk how it even started. no one ever said anything about it to me, but that shit kills man. wearing a fucking shirt in the summer is ER-fuel, ropefuel, chofuel, ncfuel, suifuel, whatever you wanna call it but that shit is sooooo fucked it drives me INSANE. holy fuck you triggered me merely by mentioning it.

Specifically in my case I was told my legs look like breadsticks (I had a shorts on + hoodie at that time).
I imagine youd understand how soul crushing that shit must feel.
I am now forever insecure about how skinny my arms and legs are.

Specifically in my case I was told my legs look like breadsticks (I had a shorts on + hoodie at that time).
I imagine youd understand how soul crushing that shit must feel.
I am now forever insecure about how skinny my arms and legs are.

fucked up part is if they said that they were probably 100% referring to your calves, which you can't really do anything about.

genetics literally determines our entire lives, fucking retarded world

When I was 14 my friend made a prediction that I'll lose my virginity to a prostitute.

That was literally one of the most accurate predictions regarding my future someone has ever made, because it seems like prostitutes are my only hope.

I got called a skeleton multiple times.

not really soul-crushing but every time i got some acquaintance and tried to get to know them better they always either wrote me off as "weird as fuck" or a potential school shooter. i always acted normal AS FUCK when talking to them too, it's so ridiculous. it's like people can sense whether you're a social failure. it's over if you're a mentalcel.
>acted normal
This just makes normies even more weirded out by you because the uncanny valley. Robots can't be like normals.

a group of kids laughed at me cause somone told one of the girls i liked her and she said ewww

>acted normal
This just makes normies even more weirded out by you because the uncanny valley. Robots can't be like normals.

nah, i acted NT as fuck with them. they even said shit like "yo bro why couldn't i have met u earlier ur mad cool"

...then they just stopped talking to me. normies are so fucking fake it's unreal.

nah, i acted NT as fuck with them. they even said shit like "yo bro why couldn't i have met u earlier ur mad cool"

...then they just stopped talking to me. normies are so fucking fake it's unreal.
Maybe you misinterpreted them. It's common to misinterpret people as an autist.

People avoid me generally. I also dont get really upset about these things, especially when some subhuman says it to you. Lul

was in a club ordering a drink at the bar counter then some hottie was ordering a drink right next to me. All I did was look at her and then her friend told me "She´s pretty, isn´t she?" Directly after that she asked her friend "Do you want to talk to that guy (me)?" She then took one glance at my face and said "ewww, no." then she grabbed her friends hand and they walked away together.

I have literally dozens of similar stories, even a lot worse rejections.

Was also viciously bullied about all kinds of things because of my appearance when I was a kid.