Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most sub8 proponents are basement-rotting autists

The thing is I've known chads who were kind of boring, but it was okay because they were good looking.
Yeah their looks are able to excite emotions in women but even for most Chads eventually they'll age . Only god-tier facial bone harmony (not just coloring/soft features) can help overcome or mitigate the agepill. So at the end of the day most of the time it will just last a little while longer.

It's the difference between you having to mold your personality to fit her standards, and her having to mold herself to fit your personality. This is the real difference between the jestermaxxers and 8+ chads.
I think there are men who are just naturally that way or at least not really doing anything consciously. They just naturally act or carry themselves in such a manner and naturally excite emotions

Women want men to naturally "just get it" in all things. There are a lot of guys who are very boring and get dropped very early in all relationship/potential relationships.

I guess it depends what personality you have per say. If you're boring than you will definitely have to mold yourself. I don't think a guy who lives with reckless abandonment is going to go to the opposite because his girlfriend changes even if he was capable of doing that. So in some sense there might be "personality matches."

because most women have over inflated egos and think they're worth a lot more than they really are and will expect you to "compensate" even when she is a 5/10 and the guy is a clear 7/10.
Yeah, for sure you'll definitely have to compensate in some manner. I think sometimes people's ego can get in the way however with a lot of the "Chad can get away with X so this is cope" .

I never really see any Chads in real-life nor do I have much insight into their lifestyle so the people that I envy when I walk in the streets are the chadlites//high-tier normies with girlfriends. I wouldn't mind being in their situation at all compared to mine even if there are flaws and it's not ideal.