Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most white "incels" are larping.

B

Buddyboyocel

Banned
-
InB4 "Greycel", you unoriginal emoji-posters.

Over and over, whether we're talking about IRL anecdotes or solid data, we can clearly see that it is nigh impossible for a white man to be an incel. You'd need to be extremely short or deformed in which case, I don't believe you can be counted, as pre-internet you still would not have a partner. To me, a true incel is a normal person who despite reasonably trying, cannot find a healthy (ie. not deformed) female partner. Look:

This guy is a relatively well-known "nazi". He's, of course, lying when he says he's a virgin. You actually believe this ultra-famous guy, who is white, has trouble. The Jonas Brothers pulled a similar stunt. It's all bullshit!

A white man cannot be incel in 2021. I've seen it with my own eyes! The most unfunny, unremarkable, mediocre, men you could ever see, can EASILY fuck ethnics. They can even get loyal wives from simply approaching. It's enough to make me angry.

And who knows, if I'm angry enough, I might play minecraft at a local prep school.

This post is satire and is protected under free speech.

What's white for you?

He's a latinx manlet, it never began for him

so what is the video supposed to prove i'm kinda confused.

I honestly think that most of the users here will ascend, even OP.

This case interested me also, and I made a thread and poll about it too:
6 more days to vote homies :feelsokman:

Last edited:
What's white for you?
He's a latinx manlet, it never began for him
I honestly think that most of the users here will ascend, even OP.
cope thread
Mega-giga-ultra-supreme cope.

This is the dumbest shit I see that I never get to talk about. If you LOOK white and "talk" WHITE, no one is looking at you as a "Latin American" or anything of the sort. This is the same reasoning that rapper Logic uses. Very silly.
Logic1-827x620.jpg
That guy is clearly white. People, in his day to day, are not going to pull out a DNA test. Least of all Asian foids. His skin color lacks pigmentation. He has European facial structure. He's not handsome. But he is certainly white. Here is Nick "Not White and Totally a Virgin" Fuentes with his gaggle of Asian women. Also note: Nick would not be popular in his crowd if people actually believed he was not white.

Look at how everyone cheers for him. Look, as his harem of Asians shucks and laughs. Even at his derogatory comments on immigrants which their parents almost certainly are!

Last edited:
They can easily get with a Noodlewhore but complain all day

This is the dumbest shit I see that I never get to talk about. If you LOOK white and "talk" WHITE, no one is looking at you as a "Latin American" or anything of the sort. This is the same reasoning that rapper Logic uses. Very silly.
Logic1-827x620.jpg
That guy is clearly white. People in his day to day, are not going to pull out a DNA test. Least of all Asian foids. His skin color lacks pigmentation. He has European facial structure. He's not handsome. But he certainly white. Here is Nick "Not White and Totally a Virgin" Fuentes with his gaggle of Asian women. Also note: Nick would not be popular in his crowd if people actually believed he was not white.

Look at how everyone cheers for him. Look as his harem of Asians shucks and laughs. Even at his derogatory comments on immigrants which their parents almost certainly are!

Does it works for all whites?

They can easily get with a Noodlewhore but complain all day

And this forum whines about them getting with noodlewhores anyway.

White females are Chad only. Doesn't matter if you're white.

Logic1-827x620.jpg
That guy is clearly white. People in his day to day, are not going to pull out a DNA test. Least of all Asian foids. His skin color lacks pigmentation. He has European facial structure. He's not handsome. But he certainly white. Here is Nick "Not White and Totally a Virgin" Fuentes with his gaggle of Asian women. Also note: Nick would not be popular in his crowd if people actually believed he was not white.

Look at how everyone cheers for him. Look as his harem of Asians shucks and laughs. Even at his derogatory comments on immigrants which their parents almost certainly are!

I was merely jesting, but that clip is brutal. If that low-IQ set gets such a wild reaction, it really does make you think if he's a virgin at all.
Hell, I can't recall a single woman listening to me speak or let alone sitting next to me.

Wasn't there a rumor about Nick being gay or something?

It's GrAYcel not graycel.

Ah, you're a stormtard. Carry on. Go hee-haw somewhere else.
Wtf? No, its because many people here claim that only Nordics can JBW, that's why I'm asking for you what white sub-races can JBW

You'd need to be extremely short or deformed in which case, I don't believe you can be counted, as pre-internet you still would not have a partner
So if you are trucel you dont count?:lul::lul:. Then of course every white man can get laid, since you are removing the ones that cant:lul:

Wtf? No, its because many people here claim that only Nordics can JBW, that's why I'm asking for you what white sub-races can JBW
My apologies (really, my bad). To answer: No. All white men are volcel, unless deformed. It's simple facts. All tall men too! But height is on a generational scale, relative.

True tbh. When I see average looking normies getting gf’s easily, it’s always white normies. I rarely see ethnics with gf’s. They’re always alone or with other ethnic friends

InB4 "Greycel", you unoriginal emoji-posters.

Over and over, whether we're talking about IRL anecdotes or solid data, we can clearly see that it is nigh impossible for a white man to be an incel. You'd need to be extremely short or deformed in which case, I don't believe you can be counted, as pre-internet you still would not have a partner. To me, a true incel is a normal person who despite reasonably trying, cannot find a healthy (ie. not deformed) female partner. Look:

This guy is a relatively well-known "nazi". He's, of course, lying when he says he's a virgin. You actually believe this ultra-famous guy, who is white, has trouble. The Jonas Brothers pulled a similar stunt. It's all bullshit!

A white man cannot be incel in 2021. I've seen it with my own eyes! The most unfunny, unremarkable, mediocre, men you could ever see, can EASILY fuck ethnics. They can even get loyal wives from simply approaching. It's enough to make me angry.

And who knows, if I'm angry enough, I might play minecraft at a local prep school.

This post is satire and is protected under free speech.

He’s not a nazi or incel, he claims to be a Christian paleo conservative who doesnt believe in sex before marriage. Reality is that he’s a coping manlet.

Also, the dumb whore says he needs to have sex with a woman to have am opinion on their intellectual capacity. Can’t make this shit up JFL. Idk why he didn’t call her out right there for her stupidity.

Not me. ZERO sexual contact of any kind with any female in my life. Or any social contact. Not the first clue or possibility to change that ever as far as I can see.

Logic1-827x620.jpg
That guy is clearly white. People, in his day to day, are not going to pull out a DNA test. Least of all Asian foids. His skin color lacks pigmentation. He has European facial structure. He's not handsome. But he is certainly white. Here is Nick "Not White and Totally a Virgin" Fuentes with his gaggle of Asian women. Also note: Nick would not be popular in his crowd if people actually believed he was not white.

Look at how everyone cheers for him. Look, as his harem of Asians shucks and laughs. Even at his derogatory comments on immigrants which their parents almost certainly are!

thank you for curbstomping that low IQ twat-- you are going places greycel

He probably has a good shot with her

My apologies (really, my bad). To answer: No. All white men are volcel, unless deformed. It's simple facts. All tall men too! But height is on a generational scale, relative.
I can't tell if you're genuinely this retarded:feelstastyman: or are somehow trying to bait people into being mad.:feelsseriously: Do you even know what the fuck it's like to be 5'5, visibly balding, ugly faced(not "deformed", but sure as shit not better than a 3, maybe a 4 AT BEST), non NT in an East European country full of dumb entitled hos who literally think they deserve at least someone 2 decile scales higher/at least a head taller than them/some other retarded hypergamous bullshit? You honestly think just cause some poor fucker was born white, that he's volcel because he doesn't have the fucking ridiculous mental and physical fortitude to keep working 10x harder than Chad to even have a chance at a low-tier used foid as a betabuxx? You truly think I fucking deserve to be called volcel cause not even low tier Becky wants me cause of shit I didn't choose/can't control about myself? I'm volcel cause I don't wagesalve 24/7 to betabuxx for MAYBE A CHANCE at FUCKING USED GOODS? Fuck off with this bullshit about race, I have more respect for myself than to bluepill and simp all day in hopes of maybe one day getting blessed by the oh so benevolent women who hit the wall; and after riding on every chadcock they could, would offer me the scraps and "settle" for me. Piss off. If you have any working braincells you'll realise the absolute clown world you live in doesn't give a shit for most men regardless of fucking color, and that other guys aren't fucking volcel for not bending over every which way for all the entitled bitches of the world. If you try, you try within FUCKING REASON like I have, not to the point of GIGASIMPING for a landwhale. But when actual uglier/fatter/poorer hos reject me, I'm not a fucking volcel for refusing to lower my standards into the fucking gutter like some bluepilled libcuck. I said enough was fucking enough and accepted that cunts are simply delusional. And some dumb currycel can't tell me I'm jUsT nOt TrYiNg HaRd EnOuGh, So I mUsT bE vOlCeL

Last edited:
You are so right dude. HIGH 200 IQ THREAD RIGHT HERE. You are a god amongst men with your opinions. I just got off the phone with my friend blackops2cel and he said he was faking his looks this entire time because he shapeshifts. He said he just got done fucking Kim Kardashian too because she couldn't resist his looks and now they are playing call of duty vanguard together in bed. Its a great day to be white because that means immediate pussy! /s fucking retard.

Also you used the example of Nick Fuentes when he literally has said multiple times that hes waiting until marriage to have sex.