Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most women who have been raped probably deserved it

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Recruit
★★
Most women deserve to be raped already, so I can say with confidence that most rape victims probably had what was coming to them. they have no empathy for people like me so why the fuck should I care if some cum dumpster gets raped. I’m glad they got raped. Wish I could’ve witnessed it myself. It’s a fitting consequence for being a despicable cunt.

They have no empathy for locally undesired males so fuck them.

It's insane how people want to stop rape, like do you seriously think there should be a gender where there is literally no disadvantage? 60% of foids have been raped before and i'm waiting to get in on mine

I would say victims earned their raping, yeah. Especially when I see a stupid foid dressed in revealing clothing only one thought comes to my mind. It’s like they’re asking for it.
Fucking BASED! I have those same exact thoughts whenever I see some whore dressed in slutty clothing. they’re just asking to be raped so it’s their own fucking fault if it actually does happen.

Most women deserve to be raped already, so I can say with confidence that most rape victims probably had what was coming to them. they have no empathy for people like me so why the fuck should I care if some cum dumpster gets raped. I’m glad they got raped. Wish I could’ve witnessed it myself. It’s a fitting consequence for being a despicable cunt.
Bruh you are talking about Stacy, and Becky that been raped by their spouse so they deserved it tbh for being normal fags.

No wonder when they dress like sluts, with their slutty clothes it seems like they are sending an invitation to rape them and when it happens they want to play the victim

No wonder when they dress like sluts, with their slutty clothes it seems like they are sending an invitation to rape them and when it happens they want to play the victim
Exactly bro. Like it’s their own damn fault they got raped. They deserved it

I saw a post on the rape fantasies subreddit of a whore masturbating to the thought of when she was raped.