Theory Most women would be incels or low tier normies if they were men

ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Banned
-
14d 21h 36m
Now let me explain. I’m sure you’ve seen it before. A seemingly good looking woman with an seemingly average looking man. But is she actually good looking?

See, take a look at the average young college girl or any attractive girl. They may appear to be good looking (and they are), but if you were to change their look to a mans look, they would lose about 3 points on the looks scale. Take a look at her eye area, hair colour, nose, lips, etc. Now imagine her with short hair and a slightly more square jaw.

Most the time, she won’t look as good.

Now here’s the THEORY:

In the womb (pre-life) we ALL start as female. I’m sure some of you know about the vagina and the penis being two sides of the same coin. Basically, the penis and testicules are an expanded part of the female vagina. This expansion happens during pregnancy under the exposure of testosterone. Also, what happens is the facial structure and features begin to change. Pre natal testosterone shapes the jaw, the eyes, the nose, etc. You will live with these things for the rest of your life.

NOW, because all humans start off as females biologically, it’s takes testosterone, a rare hormone to increase the sexual dimorphism of males. Meaning that if you’re a man, to be really considered a man, you need lots of testosterone. Because if not, you’re essentially inside a female body with female features. So as soon as someone considers you a man, you’re UNATTRACTIVE because you don’t possess the features required to make you a man.

This is why most women are attractive to most men. Because they don’t need any excess hormones in the womb to make them female, whereas men do.

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Talentless,dumb,poor,analphabet,ugly rotting away
-
9d 4h 29m
too much text didn't read

JackBurton

JackBurton

Recruit
★★★★★
13d 14h 50m
Male handsomeness is a so narrow concept in the West, you need to be Chad or Tyrone, if you are white but you don't have the Germanic/Nordic/British top features you'll be considered ugly in milliseconds! All other races need to be 0.001% to be considered handsome by women in the West!

I remember an American girl saying on YT that women in Brazil are gorgeous but men are almost always ugly, because she still wants American Chads and pure white Chads in Brazil are rare, just in the South region there are more of them. Everyone judges women of different ethnicities so lightly and just shit so hard on men looks! Slavic men suffer the same, people are so generous about the beauty of Slavic women and just shit on Slavic men looks!

Last edited:
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
154d 11h 56m
This is what happens when you don't have to put in effort. Just plaster makeup and call it a day and you'll get tons of attention

Jungle

Jungle

Luminary
★★★★★
43d 19m
Speedloader

Speedloader

Lamp oil. Rope. Bombs
★★★★★
166d 3h 30m
All i know is that foods dont deserve rights