Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mostly niggers playing in the nfl

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I can’t watch the nfl anymore. 98% of the players are niggers. Fucking disgusted. If I wanted to watch African tree hockey I would watch basketball

nfl has always been that way lol, blacks are better at running apparently

@Dregster u watchin this cowboys game :y'all:

I tried watching bills dolphins but that shit was 1 sided, had to turn it off :feelssus:

nfl has always been that way lol, blacks are better at running apparently

@Dregster u watchin this cowboys game :y'all:
Nah man but I hope they lose so I can see the normgroids here mope around and have their weekend ruined :lul::lul::lul:

Nah man but I hope they lose so I can see the normgroids here mope around and have their weekend ruined :lul::lul::lul:
washington changed their name to COMMANDERS, it's not FOOTBALL TEAM anymore :feelsohh:

Watching sports is for cucks and homosexuals anyway

Niggers are in tv and movies too even they plagued this site

Watching sports is for cucks and homosexuals anyway

football is just chads getting paid millions to throw balls, also it's BLACKED

but I watch it with family, it's something to do, plus I can talk to normies on Monday, BRO did u watch that GAME

washington changed their name to COMMANDERS, it's not FOOTBALL TEAM anymore :feelsohh:
That is indeed a crime :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: I cant respect that name the way you could "the Redskins" :feelswhat:

Soyciety needs to stop worrying about shit like that :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: they should be more angry about sneaker resellers still being a thing :soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

That is indeed a crime :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: I cant respect that name the way you could "the Redskins" :feelswhat:

Soyciety needs to stop worrying about shit like that :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: they should be more angry about sneaker resellers still being a thing :soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
bills dolphins now tied up and bills just intercepted with 4 mins left in the 4th :feelshaha:

Nigger football league...

What's

You're point?

bills dolphins now tied up and bills just intercepted with 4 mins left in the 4th :feelshaha:
It's always hilarious when a team fucks up in the last few minutes of a 4th quarter :feelskek:

It's always hilarious when a team fucks up in the last few minutes of a 4th quarter :feelskek:
thankfully the bills didn't today, that's usually their MO :feelsohgod: still, that game shouldn't have been that close. They were asleep the 1st half, like they didn't have their caffeine or something

thankfully the bills didn't today, that's usually their MO :feelsohgod: still, that game shouldn't have been that close. They were asleep the 1st half, like they didn't have their caffeine or something
Who cares. They’re going to go home after the game and fuck their Stacy’s wife’s in their mansions while you rot

Yeh

Good teams always blow out against free wins. Barely winning in football the first 5-8 games are just redflag reminders of how your season is going to end.