Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mouse utopia

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★★★
You guys ever heard of this experiement? This guy takes a bunch of mice and lets them just live in this perfect city-like pen and all hell breaks loose. Alpha chad mice create harems and basically create incel mice. im not shitting you this shit is fucked. the incel mice go er i swear to god

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o

Michael J Fox Marty GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Are we the beautiful ones?

Are we the beautiful ones?
in a weird fucked up way i guess so. beautiful in a way of pure of mind. In a way the mother mice would leave their young, the hyperactive socially fucked up mice would rape, and the alphas died out. The beautiful ones are the male mice who are so fucked from generational deviancy that they dont even consider reproduction because its essentially been bread out of them. Thats where we are headed with hypergamy.

Currently chads get a harem of sluts who PREFER it that way, then they rear children who in turn never know normal reproductive situations and they in turn die out. Leaving nothing but sexless loser incel mice to slowly die off. Foids today are becoming like the female mice who live high up in the "apartments" and amongst themselves, while the dreg mice live on the ground floor in a pile of violence and hate. Sound familiar? This is why so many people pointed to our own modern lives. Its a black mirror to ourselves.

Last edited:
You know the blackpill is getting real when people bring up behavioural sink

yo
You guys ever heard of this experiement? This guy takes a bunch of mice and lets them just live in this perfect city-like pen and all hell breaks loose. Alpha chad mice create harems and basically create incel mice. im not shitting you this shit is fucked. the incel mice go er i swear to god

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgGLFozNM2o

u mind giving a quick tldw

I imagine that results from such an experiment could apply to our own world right now, reminds me of a thread I posted yesterday, it feels like there is nothing to fight for or against.

yo

u mind giving a quick tldw

I imagine that results from such an experiment could apply to our own world right now, reminds me of a thread I posted yesterday, it feels like there is nothing to fight for or against.
scientists does experiments on mice setting up a faux city for them. Comes to find out that alpha mice take all the females for themselves, leaving the other beta male mice to fend for themselves. something called a behavioral sink is noted where the inevitable downfall of the mouse city is observed.
The Alpha mice create harems and guard their territory as the betas fight each other and turn to homosexuality for their brains have been fucked from the lack of companionship. This is exasperated when the female mice are being hounded so much to mate, they dont raise their pups well enough and inadvertently create a generation of incel mice who have no concept of breeding. The alpha mice are heavily out numbered and cant hang on to their territory for much longer as the females just give birth to the next generation of very fucked in the head pups. No parents to take care of them, no place to sleep properly. The female mice run away to leave the incel mice to fight and fuck one another until literally there are no male mice left who have the capability of breeding with the females.
The mice society falls as the females dont raise their pups and the males are so dejected and fucked in the head they dont attempt to breed.

scientists does experiments on mice setting up a faux city for them. Comes to find out that alpha mice take all the females for themselves, leaving the other beta male mice to fend for themselves. something called a behavioral sink is noted where the inevitable downfall of the mouse city is observed.
The Alpha mice create harems and guard their territory as the betas fight each other and turn to homosexuality for their brains have been fucked from the lack of companionship. This is exasperated when the female mice are being hounded so much to mate, they dont raise their pups well enough and inadvertently create a generation of incel mice who have no concept of breeding. The alpha mice are heavily out numbered and cant hang on to their territory for much longer as the females just give birth to the next generation of very fucked in the head pups. No parents to take care of them, no place to sleep properly. The female mice run away to leave the incel mice to fight and fuck one another until literally there are no male mice left who have the capability of breeding with the females.
The mice society falls as the females dont raise their pups and the males are so dejected and fucked in the head they dont attempt to breed.
Interesting, I think I am going to watch the full video now and reply with my thoughts

Interesting video, the inevitable result was replicated 3 times wow.
I think it does mimic our society in some ways, excluding homeless people everyone really has access to infinite food and water medical care etc.
Chads have their harems
Foids are simped over rather than hounded to mate, kids arent dying but I do not think alot of these foids are very attentative mothers.
The mice turning homosexual is very interesting, I think that explains alot of the LGBT stuff.

Although I do not generally know the behaviour of mice, or how mice are when things are not so perfect and there is more emphasis on survival.
This experiment certainly makes a good argument for monogamy, had one male mouse and one female mouse paired up and looked after their young, these colonies would not end up like that

Yes. Behavioral sink. I heard about it a few years ago. It's frightening that the signs of it are hidden but can be observed in Zoomers. It's totally where society is heading slowly.

Yes. Behavioral sink. I heard about it a few years ago. It's frightening that the signs of it are hidden but can be observed in Zoomers. It's totally where society is heading slowly.
Yes brocel. Think for a moment. You average 15-23 year old girl. Think about this age range. Think about the modern foid.
Now, imagine that same girl with a kid. pretty fucked up. Imagine that kids, kid. thats the behavioral sink. We are no doubt headed that route.
so soon? that i dont know, but are we headed there. You fuckin betcha. We certainly aren't headed back to the nuclear family, ill tell you that much. Dont have to be a scientist to realize that soyciety is deteriorating rapidly.

Interesting video, the inevitable result was replicated 3 times wow.
I think it does mimic our society in some ways, excluding homeless people everyone really has access to infinite food and water medical care etc.
Chads have their harems
Foids are simped over rather than hounded to mate, kids arent dying but I do not think alot of these foids are very attentative mothers.
The mice turning homosexual is very interesting, I think that explains alot of the LGBT stuff.

Although I do not generally know the behaviour of mice, or how mice are when things are not so perfect and there is more emphasis on survival.
This experiment certainly makes a good argument for monogamy, had one male mouse and one female mouse paired up and looked after their young, these colonies would not end up like that
All well received info, glad you watched the video and liked it. this kind of knowledge needs to be aware of history and doomed to repeat it and such. This shit, is 100% a sickness that NEEDS to be rooted out of our society and it starts with chads, the mentality of foids and the weakness in men.
About your comment about foids not letting their children die. I'll point out, while its not 1-1, what about sheboons in the ghetto. These ghetto bunnies would pop out kids left and right, leave these niglets on the street and let them fend for themselves. The sheboons collect on government subsidies with how many niglets they can pop out. Yes, these whores absolutely are leaving their kids to die.
prom night dumpster baby from family guy is a foid throwing her prom night baby in the trash. Yes satirical but based in some reality no?
How about the chapelle skit where he is in a limo in the hood and he sees a baby selling crack? Again, a ver obvious joke. But these jokes dont live in a vacuum. these are made up because in the ghetto, there ARE babies on the streets at all hours of the night. selling crack? no, thats the joke in it. The non-joke, but the reliable part to the negroes in the audience is the portrayal of the hood dave chapelle is in. It is 100% plausible that a baby is on the street corner, you can see that, it is a reality.
All of this, that i just wrote, is because im high as fuck rn brocel but because while normally we joke about shit like this, but this has been shoved in our faces for so long and nobody seems to care. Why???? because the chads have their harems, and the foids are far far away up in the apartments. you understand this now brocel. This is the grim reality we live in. despair. dread. WE MUST RIP IT OUT. it starts with the knowledge.

Yes brocel. Think for a moment. You average 15-23 year old girl. Think about this age range. Think about the modern foid.
Now, imagine that same girl with a kid. pretty fucked up. Imagine that kids, kid. thats the behavioral sink. We are no doubt headed that route.
so soon? that i dont know, but are we headed there. You fuckin betcha. We certainly aren't headed back to the nuclear family, ill tell you that much. Dont have to be a scientist to realize that soyciety is deteriorating rapidly.
Very well put
All well received info, glad you watched the video and liked it. this kind of knowledge needs to be aware of history and doomed to repeat it and such. This shit, is 100% a sickness that NEEDS to be rooted out of our society and it starts with chads, the mentality of foids and the weakness in men.
About your comment about foids not letting their children die. I'll point out, while its not 1-1, what about sheboons in the ghetto. These ghetto bunnies would pop out kids left and right, leave these niglets on the street and let them fend for themselves. The sheboons collect on government subsidies with how many niglets they can pop out. Yes, these whores absolutely are leaving their kids to die.
prom night dumpster baby from family guy is a foid throwing her prom night baby in the trash. Yes satirical but based in some reality no?
How about the chapelle skit where he is in a limo in the hood and he sees a baby selling crack? Again, a ver obvious joke. But these jokes dont live in a vacuum. these are made up because in the ghetto, there ARE babies on the streets at all hours of the night. selling crack? no, thats the joke in it. The non-joke, but the reliable part to the negroes in the audience is the portrayal of the hood dave chapelle is in. It is 100% plausible that a baby is on the street corner, you can see that, it is a reality.
All of this, that i just wrote, is because im high as fuck rn brocel but because while normally we joke about shit like this, but this has been shoved in our faces for so long and nobody seems to care. Why???? because the chads have their harems, and the foids are far far away up in the apartments. you understand this now brocel. This is the grim reality we live in. despair. dread. WE MUST RIP IT OUT. it starts with the knowledge.
I will admit I am ignorant in terms of sheboons, I do not live around niggers thank the lord and I do not doubt some children are left to fend for themselves I am just unsure as on the actual scale, however thats the nature of nigs they breed at higher numbers and do not provide as much nurture for their young, thats why the whole black kid has dad walk out on them is a meme, or why its always niggers like nick cannon with several baby mamas, I do not think infant mortality could be applied to multiple places and races but nigs yeah.

It is funny how this stuff is out there for nomies but in the form of comedy or memes

Very well put

I will admit I am ignorant in terms of sheboons, I do not live around niggers thank the lord and I do not doubt some children are left to fend for themselves I am just unsure as on the actual scale, however thats the nature of nigs they breed at higher numbers and do not provide as much nurture for their young, thats why the whole black kid has dad walk out on them is a meme, or why its always niggers like nick cannon with several baby mamas, I do not think infant mortality could be applied to multiple places and races but nigs yeah.

It is funny how this stuff is out there for nomies but in the form of comedy or memes
yeah ironic isnt it? This is the ultimate work of the jew. The jew uses the nigger like a nigger uses a pitbull. tie that dog on a metal chain and have it go fight other dogs (races). The jew uses the low iq nigger to start riots, to cause inner-racial tensions like gang violence in and out of jails, they cause race relations to deteriorate like a race war between niggers and whites.

When i speak, i have a very antinigger rhetoric. don't get me wrong, im no nigger sympathizer, im no nigger lover by any means, but this pitbull could be turned against its master. it could be used as a brother, not an enemy. The real enemy is the juden. The kike in the glass tower labeled goldmann sachs. That is who is the puppet master is. The, Dr. Calhoun, if you will.

yeah ironic isnt it? This is the ultimate work of the jew. The jew uses the nigger like a nigger uses a pitbull. tie that dog on a metal chain and have it go fight other dogs (races). The jew uses the low iq nigger to start riots, to cause inner-racial tensions like gang violence in and out of jails, they cause race relations to deteriorate like a race war between niggers and whites.

When i speak, i have a very antinigger rhetoric. don't get me wrong, im no nigger sympathizer, im no nigger lover by any means, but this pitbull could be turned against its master. it could be used as a brother, not an enemy. The real enemy is the juden. The kike in the glass tower labeled goldmann sachs. That is who is the puppet master is. The, Dr. Calhoun, if you will.
I always hear about "da jooz" but I am completely ignorant

I made a thread yesterday about how there is no enemy for incels to rally against, stuff like hoeflation and the push of LGBT.
Are the jews responsible? Are they the invisible enemy? I do not have the slightest understanding of it

Oh yes, and they'll be living on the planet feeling the effects of climate change.
Shit's brutal. I can't see a way humanity lasts another hundred years.

I always hear about "da jooz" but I am completely ignorant

I made a thread yesterday about how there is no enemy for incels to rally against, stuff like hoeflation and the push of LGBT.
Are the jews responsible? Are they the invisible enemy? I do not have the slightest understanding of it
theres tons more research out there on the jew alone. I find it funny that no other race of people have been kicked out of 109 countries around the world, throughout history. Gee i wonder why. It cant be because their gods chosen right? I am not the worlds most well-read racist or hater i cant pretend to be. the other brocels on the forum have knowledge in spades to share. I have few memes and a lot of hate in my heart. I am aware that there is no peace in this world unless you fight for it. You are all you have. no jew no nigger no gods and no kings. If you have the opportunity to fight the powers that be, take it. I leave you with some funny videos that just activates some almonds.

theres tons more research out there on the jew alone. I find it funny that no other race of people have been kicked out of 109 countries around the world, throughout history. Gee i wonder why. It cant be because their gods chosen right? I am not the worlds most well-read racist or hater i cant pretend to be. the other brocels on the forum have knowledge in spades to share. I have few memes and a lot of hate in my heart. I am aware that there is no peace in this world unless you fight for it. You are all you have. no jew no nigger no gods and no kings. If you have the opportunity to fight the powers that be, take it. I leave you with some funny videos that just activates some almonds.

View attachment 879361
View attachment 879362
View attachment 879363
View attachment 879364
Perhaps I will make a thread asking about more knowledge on it and I will google that kicked out of 109 countries number lol thats insane

Perhaps I will make a thread asking about more knowledge on it and I will google that kicked out of 109 countries number lol thats insane
always strive to learn more, especially if they conflict with your own beliefs. How can you know to beat your enemy if you dont know your enemy? best of luck to you brocel thanks for the good conversation

always strive to learn more, especially if they conflict with your own beliefs.
I have always liked ideals like this, i think more bluepilled normies should think like this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back