Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Move from one camp (the losers) to another (the winners)?

Is it possible to move from one camp (the losers) to another (the winners)?

• Total voters
I

incel_sk

Greycel
Hello everyone.

This is the first time I've ever spoken or written. It's going to be a bit ridiculous, I don't get on with women, I don't get on with other people and English isn't my first language.

I'm at such a point now that I feel like I'm the last of the last. Everywhere.

What goes on in women's brains that makes them divide the world into two parts: those who are entitled to their attention and those who aren't?

Why am I in the camp of those who don't?

Is it even possible to move from one camp to the other? I have the impression that clothes, sport and everything we're told to do, to change, that it's all an illusion. That it's innate. You're either a winner or a loser.

So what's the solution?

Hello everyone.

This is the first time I've ever spoken or written. It's going to be a bit ridiculous, I don't get on with women, I don't get on with other people and English isn't my first language.

I'm at such a point now that I feel like I'm the last of the last. Everywhere.

What goes on in women's brains that makes them divide the world into two parts: those who are entitled to their attention and those who aren't?

Why am I in the camp of those who don't?

Is it even possible to move from one camp to the other? I have the impression that clothes, sport and everything we're told to do, to change, that it's all an illusion. That it's innate. You're either a winner or a loser.

So what's the solution?
If you signed up here, Its aleredy over