Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Movie about man dating a sex doll.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
It’s called “Lars and the real Girl” I saw the trailer. Need some High IQ thoughts about the movie. Check out the trailer.

looks fucking stupid

fake and gay

If you're looking for a good movie, watch Her, it's a great movie.

I saw that. Light spoilers below:

NGL, Ryan Gosling was great in this. He's plays an extremely introverted volcel (because there's no fucking way a guy with his looks can be incel). He fails to notice a co-worker that's interested in him (likely due to being on the spectrum, but autism is never mentioned in the movie), and she keeps trying to get him to notice her (blue pill BS - no way she's gonna sit around and wait for a man with terrible social skills and dating a fucking doll, but then again he's a decent looking guy). His motivation for ordering a sex doll is weird and blue pill as fuck.

Also blade runner

I saw that. Light spoilers below:

NGL, Ryan Gosling was great in this. He's plays an extremely introverted volcel (because there's no fucking way a guy with his looks can be incel). He fails to notice a co-worker that's interested in him (likely due to being on the spectrum, but autism is never mentioned in the movie), and she keeps trying to get him to notice her (blue pill BS - no way she's gonna sit around and wait for a man with terrible social skills and dating a fucking doll, but then again he's a decent looking guy). His motivation for ordering a sex doll is weird and blue pill as fuck.

Thank you!

a doll... really? would've been better it it was a sexbot instead, btw sexbot couples will probably be the norm in the next century... assuming that the world hasn't ended by then

Air Doll (2009) Japanese movie.
It was decent and surely still better.

Mannequin (1987)
A young artist, searching for his vocation, makes a mannequin so perfect he falls in love with it. Finding the mannequin in a store window, he gets a job there and his creation comes to life.

Doesn't look like a good movie

I would prefer if the guy was portrayed by a incel look alike actor, and not the absolute chad fucking slayer goysling, but of course if the guy was incel tier in looks they wouldn't have a movie would they?

looks cucked to the max.

irl he would be excommunicated by society.

to think a girl would be interested in him, lmao, he's like 6'2 so maybe they would tbh.

@FrustratedWhiteMale

:feelsokman:

This could be a good avatar. Adam looks happy here.
B8540B61 6DD1 4120 9A62 ADD0FFBD0D22

Heard of it before but never bothered to watch it

Air Doll (2009) Japanese movie.
It was decent and surely still better.

Mannequin (1987)
A young artist, searching for his vocation, makes a mannequin so perfect he falls in love with it. Finding the mannequin in a store window, he gets a job there and his creation comes to life.
Would second the recommendation on airdoll

old movie, kinda wanna see it. it's deep in my backlog
irl he would be excommunicated by society.

to think a girl would be interested in him, lmao, he's like 6'2 so maybe they would tbh.
this

I hated how much I empathized with Ryan's lack of social skills and seeing that cute woman be interested in him despite him being so autistic (?) made me bitter. The topic of the movie is unique, or very rare at least, so it has that one-of-a-kind appeal. If anyone wants a similar movie to this, watch Her (2013).
It's blackpilled in a way, the whole town came together to help a Chad and he got the girl despite being mentally fucked beyond repair for the most part.