Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Movies rated 94% on Rotten Tomatoes

G

GaelicTruecel

Greycel
After I watch a boring movie I am confused as to why normies have it rated so high on Rotten Tomatoes.

I watched quite a boring complicated movie called 'Memento'. When the credits rolled I felt that I wasted almost 2 hours of my life and I then see normies have it rated as 94%?
The same happened with 'The Bourne Identity'. Am I missing something?

Maybe it is because of my depression or maybe ADD. Normies seem to get something out of these movies that I don't.

ADD And ADHD lowerers your basic happiness in life, We lack dopamine in our brains making us feel apathy 24/7, We are also prone to stronger emotions and feeling mental pain and emotions 10x more than the normal person.

Memento was great maybe you have a different taste in movies

Memento is one of the most Aryan movies ever released

It unironically requires a high level of cognitive functioning to follow the movie and it is genuinely inaccessible to low IQs

ADD And ADHD lowerers your basic happiness in life, We lack dopamine in our brains making us feel apathy 24/7, We are also prone to stronger emotions and feeling mental pain and emotions 10x more than the normal person.
Literally never began

Memento is a great movie, never seen The Bourne Identity idk why.

i learned from experience that rottentomatoes ratings are fuckin bs

movies that I love have low ratings.

movies that normies love have very high ratings.

I swear to god when I watched madmax It made me extremely angry. I was like, THIS? THIS is what normies like and rate highly. How many goddamn action movies must there be where cars are moving fast and people are either shooting their guns from them or hopping onto other cars from their moving vehicle.

My fuckin god no intellect, no sophistication, no plot twist, no suspense, nothing. THATS what people like and rate highly?

i learned from experience that rottentomatoes ratings are fuckin bs

movies that I love have low ratings.

movies that normies love have very high ratings.

I swear to god when I watched madmax It made me extremely angry. I was like, THIS? THIS is what normies like and rate highly. How many goddamn action movies must there be where cars are moving fast and people are either shooting their guns from them or hopping onto other cars from their moving vehicle.

My fuckin god no intellect, no sophistication, no plot twist, no suspense, nothing. THATS what people like and rate highly?

That and movies that always involve some kind of pussy-chasing and female worship.