Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mug shots of Uk people. Who said Anglo Saxons are more beautiful?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Google the mug shots for previous months for more
. Anglos aint that beautiful the way people always say jbw. But one thing though about currys. For them there is no 1-10 scale. They are either ugly, average or good looking. But goodness gracious when they come out ugly then they come out VERY ugly. Same goes for ethnics. I think this is where the jbw pill comes from. Because whites can go on the 1-10 scale but lord have mercy for ethnics when they come out ugly then it is hardcore, but then again there are Chad ethnics and obviously they slay more then jbw so I think that is what people mean when they say jbw, just be curry or just be black theory.

They look inbred. England, once again, proving to have some of the worst white people genes.

Chad and Brad Daniels​

Brothers-grimPNG.png

Thry look inbred. England, once again, proving to have some of the worst white people genes.
I supposse the infusion of foreign blood will do them good.

Those English probably lived in that region for hundreds of years so their gene pool is very small. Unlike America which I supposse has better looking people at least the working class because of blood from every where ranging from Native Americans, Euros, bit of Afro American, bit of Mexican etc etc

looks like old feminist

Google the mug shots for previous months for more
. Anglos aint that beautiful the way people always say jbw. But one thing though about currys. For them there is no 1-10 scale. They are either ugly, average or good looking. But goodness gracious when they come out ugly then they come out VERY ugly. Same goes for ethnics. I think this is where the jbw pill comes from. Because whites can go on the 1-10 scale but lord have mercy for ethnics when they come out ugly then it is hardcore, but then again there are Chad ethnics and obviously they slay more then jbw so I think that is what people mean when they say jbw, just be curry or just be black theory.

8547C224 ECAC 4DD2 8D01 578C1D5F4E8B

Just cherry pick. This convicted pedophile would get more pussy than any ethnic:
66033F35 8D4C 42BF 96B0 65F611660D30

'Ate nonces
'Ate pakis (not racist just dont like em)
'Ate the EU

Luv me beer
Luv me footy
Luv me missus

Simple as
1cc.png

American mugshots

what no pussy does to mofo

Who ever said that the eternal anglo looks attractive? People make fun of Bri'ish people for looking weird and having bad teeth all of the time.

'Ate nonces
'Ate the EU

Luv me beer
Luv me footy
Luv me missus

Simple as
1cc.png

Average Manchester resident. But in fairness nearly everyone in the U.K hates Paki's these days.

Who ever said that the eternal anglo looks attractive? People make fun of Bri'ish people for looking weird and having bad teeth all of the time.
You clearly dont read much on this forum or it could be the stuff you read on this forum is mainly stuff making fun of Brits.

But there are ethnics and stormers that do nothing else other than praise whites JBW, blonde, blue eyes and so on. But forget to mention that in any major European city blacks, broens and even yellows are breeding blonde stacys. But hey it is what it is.

But there are ethnics and stormers that do nothing else other than praise whites JBW, blonde, blue eyes and so on. But forget to mention that in any major European city blacks, broens and even yellows are breeding blonde stacys. But hey it is what it is.

Inbred2

ut there are ethnics and stormers that do nothing else other than praise whites JBW, blonde, blue eyes and so on.
I assume most of them are talking about the nordics, germanics, and maybe slavs. There are different ethnic groups within the white race and not all of them are equal. I think most people agree here that British people are less attractive then their mainland counterparts.

I assume most of them are talking about the nordics, germanics, and maybe slavs. There are different ethnic groups within the white race and not all of them are equal. I think most people agree here that British people are less attractive then their mainland counterparts.
Okay I understand. Yeah they probably talking about young Danish Stacys and the young blonde white looking Slavic stacys.

and of course in the pics you posted majority were ethnics/mutts so that does not even explain the thing
Google more mug shots fromdifferent months/years from the Midlands. You wont get a good view from just one set of pictures from just one month. I googled more than one month tbh.

Mog all to oblivion.

View: https://youtu.be/KP9mFaejVeY

Genetics

The Ingush have 89% of J2 Y-DNA which is the highest known frequency in the world and is closely associated with ancient farmers of the Fertile Crescent.

The mitochondrial DNA of the Ingush differs from other Caucasian populations and the rest of the world. The Caucasus populations exhibit, on average, less variability than other [World] populations for the eight Alu insertion polymorphisms analyzed here. The average heterozygosity is less than that of any other region of the world. The Ingush have much lower levels of variability than any of the other populations. The Ingush also showed unusual patterns of mtDNA variation when compared with other Caucasus populations (Nasidze and Stoneking, submitted), which indicates that some feature of the Ingush population history, or of this particular sample of the Ingush, must be responsible for their different patterns of genetic variation at both mtDNA and the Alu insertion loci.

Mixed race people between central Asian Turkics and Slavs. The central Asian foids are good looking whilst Chinese women not really so the children are good looking if they come out good looking

'Ate nonces
'Ate the EU

Luv me beer
Luv me footy
Luv me missus

Simple as
1cc.png
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

serious answer is cause they have high social status, same with overall germanics, meds, jews, orientals
@Transcended Trucel

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

serious answer is cause they have high social status, same with overall germanics, meds, jews, orientals
@Transcended Trucel
status halo can make looks level feel higher to foreigners. Big media halo pill